Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother (37651 Views)

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Gkemz: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
You need to join hands in prayer with your local church prayer warriors but first of all, you and your wife need to entirely give your life to Christ. You're in a battle field and you need to fortify yourself. Any sin that can stand in your way should be eliminated. Engage in a powerful prayer against every witchcraft activity against your wife. Your wife will not die if you put it up to God. Don't doubt the efficacy of prayer.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by engineerjimmy: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Your mother that didn't kill you when you were young when she can easily kill you is now a witch,funny man,better go and talk to your mom sisters so they can help you talk to your mom,you did a wedding without the presence of your mom and you want things to be well with you,funny,you should have ensured things are in order before your wedding,I don't think your mom is the one doing all that to your wife,your wife is just in a state of imagination,find a way to go and beg your mother,you have offended her,you had a wedding without her being present when she's not dead yet.God sef fit vex for that kind thing.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Excellentmind: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is a difficult time for you I must say, but God will see you through.
First, get a pastor to pray for the destruction of any evil plan against your wife from any quarters while taking medical advice very seriously.
Second, get to your mother, on your knees and plead with her for forgiveness of any grievance she held against you or your wife. Women naturally feel good when men kneel down and beg them. You've got to swallow your pride this time to save your wife and allow God to take control.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by laikas: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
bros y u are prayin go to a church a real church and meet men of God real men of God the likes of: G. O Adeboye Rccg, Papa Oyedepo Living Faith, Papa Ibiyiome Salvation Min, Papa Paul Inieche Dunamics, Pst Nseobot Heaven's Diplomat Min. Etc.

Pls My Dear Act Fast, For The Sack Of Ur Innocent Wife.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's obviously a spiritual attack against you by someone who likes to be seen to be always right(your mum).
My advice is forgive her and ask for her forgiveness.Because the weapon of our warfare is not carnal but spiritual for the pulling down of strongholds. It's not about shouting and physical violence.
Declare positives into your life always.
Forgive your mother now and God will heal you.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's obviously a spiritual attack against you by someone who likes to be seen to be always right(your mum).
My advice is forgive her and ask for her forgiveness.Because the weapon of our warfare is not carnal but spiritual for the pulling down of strongholds. It's not about shouting and physical violence.
Declare positives into your life always.
Forgive your mother now and God will heal you.
Only love can conquer hate.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by HiDee2(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Noloss:
Well, stories like dis is hard to believ atimes, i have similar issue with my MIL. When her son told her about our wedding plans @33yrs. She said no, dat he shd wait more n give her more money(he has been giving her since he got employed), he reused.N.B we gave her all our savings some months aFter wedding but i tell u we faced hell after but we overcame. after d wedding we lost our first child on d 3rd day n i was on bed 4 days . Next preg was ectopic n my hubby was retrenched but we prayed day n nite(we r born again) n today we r blessed with children though hubby is yet to be employed again. solution to ur problem is 4 u to give ur life to Christ both! Live a holy life and be united in prayer, u'll overcome them.some mothers r like dat, if u had taken another lady u'll probably have d same problem. They can not withstand seeing their son going with anoda woman. Dont be conf rontational it wont help. All d best. Sorry 4 any typo.

May God provide him a new and fulfilling job soon.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by fuckpoverty(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
bellong:
@OP,

Where are you based?
sambisa forest blad...jst help a dude ineed instead of irrelevances
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by christisreal: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
There is a diffrence between being a christain and being born again.I knw those words have been reduced to mere rules but really, Jesus is real.He is not just some God somewhere.I wld advise you to genuine cry out to him to save you and receive him into ur heart by accepting what He did on d cross for u .If u are already born again then be rest asdured that he that is in you is greater than he that is in the world .Your mother has no right over your life beacuse it belongs to Jesus.I shall join you in prayers but just jnw dat God is going to see u thru.Who knows,maybe he has allowed all these to happwn so that he will bring u closer inorder to manifest his power.so dont misuse this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
I willl advise you to beg your mum,your mum or whoever is involved has marked your wife already,just divorse her and get her treated by a real babalawo,if u dnt want to carry her carcass and put her family in unexpected grieve,god help you.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by bukkyoludoyi: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
pray hard nothing pass God
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Peckygirl(f): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
I will advise you to go to the nearest deliverance ministry and conduct deliverance immediately. You need a warfare prayer, mfm is more preferably.

Sabuta:
Hello family. I write this memo to seek your opinion about a pressing family issue am confronted with. My story is a very long one but I wil try and make as brief as possible.

I was dating this beautiful lady and all was going well until the issue of marriage popped up. I really loved her and I believe she loves me too. We are both working in thesame city and stay independent of our parents who are in the village. I introduced her to my family and there was little or no resistance from my dad and brothers. Unfortunately, my momsy and her sisters reject and forbid me to marry her. I ask her why and she came up with lazy excuses- the lady's background, family, and all that. I understand that my mum really wants to hand pick a wife for me- but I vehemently refused. I kept pushing for it- going after my heart and praying about it. Of all the excuses my mum gave me, non was personality related. This lady's personality is hard to come by. So I decided to go ahead with the wedding. A few weeks to the wedding the lady took in for me and I informed my parents. We are both cool with that as I counted it a blessing. I was already counting months to been a father.

On the wedding day my mum refused to turn up for the wedding. Now I know it sounds crazy but that what actually happened. Anyways, it was a success and we were pronounced husband and wife.

We started our little home praying for each other and for peace with my mother. Everyday my wife cries out to God to soften the heart of my mother and we kept seeking for forgiveness. She reminds me to call my parents and encourage me to remember my siblings after collecting every paycheck. She was always in touch with my dad and even sends my siblings little token after she collects her salary. I cannot express how much she loved my family and really wanted peace with everybody. She has committed more effort to integrate into my family than I have myself. In everything she does, she puts my siblings first before hers. They say women are selfish- but my woman is selfless.

After nine months, it is time to become a father. We went shopping, bought all the necessary things required to welcome our little angel. Our hearts were filled with joy despite all the hate from my mother. Thank God we are living very far from my mother. So it was kinda easy to manage her hatred towards my wife. But just when I was assuming how easy it was to manage her, trouble began.

A few days to My wife's EDD, she noticed slow movement of the baby in her womb, went to the hospital and doctors advised a CS. Baby's activity was fast decreasing and doctors evacuated the baby. Baby was born- and I was a father. Sadly doctors said the baby had an uncommon disease (name withheld) and would require a surgery. Surgery was done and baby pulled through. All the while we were praying as the disciples did on Pentecost day. We got many pastors involved and all that. Regretfully, baby couldn't survive this wicked world and she gave up after few weeks.

Now it was grieving time. I called my mom to tell her of the demise of my baby but guess what- she laughed over it and said 'this is just the beginning'. Thank God for my in laws, they were there every step of the way- may God bless and prosper them, Amen. I didn't receive any sympathy from my sister either, only my dad and brothers. Life goes on.

I thank God because I was able to be a man and stand by my wife. God gave me the grace to be there for her against all odds. Financially, I bless God. At my age I am able to do a lot of things my peers couldn't . The last time I received any financial help from anybody in my life was in 2010. Since then, God has always prepared a table for me before my enemies. Baba God noni.

Now God has a way of revealing things to the holy. My wife is more religious than me. I am more of an evidence based reasoning person than faith and all. However I always believe in doing good to people. That could possibly be the reason why my plate is always full with manna.

So my wife woke me up one night and told me of how God has been making revelations to her. She has kept this in her heart for so long because she doesn't want anything that will cause any further damage to the peace we are trying to achieve. But it was too much for her to bear- she told me of a dream she had. She saw my mum carrying our wedding photo to a witch doctor. Yes that sounds crazy, right? But you know what? It sounds crazier to me at first. Like I earlier said am more of evidence based person, so I started looking for evidence. Thank God to my Frnd working in telecom industry (name withheld). I started looking for my mum call records since my wedding. My Frnd at first told me of how sensitive it is to release such records- it has has cost people their career. Long and short of it- I was able to listen to her call records.

They say wonders shall never end. I have heard of stories of parents halting their children successes and vice versa ( thanks to nollywood). I never knew that I would be the next victim. I tried not to believe it but the more I try the more I am in touch with reality. To cut the long story short, my mum has connived with her sister to travel to the east to consult a witch doctor with our wedding photo. Nollywood movie, right? May you never experience this in Jesus name.

Now let me take a flash back to my childhood days- my mom loved all her children a lot. She's a disciplinarian and she tried in raising us the best way she could. Several times when I was a kid, she selects my friends for me, regulates my movement etc. Even in my university days she scrutinizes my friends. But one thing she tried to develop in me was how to hate her 'perceived' enemies. Whenever she has a problem with any woman or family in the estate, she doesn't allow us to play with the children of such. She will stop us from talking to kids in that house and would paint that family black. But the stubbornness in me wouldn't let me follow her directives on this one. She want us to have common friends and enemies. Worst case scenario is I collect koboko.

A brief background of her sister: Her sister has similar character with my mom, very possessive and always exercising control over other people's affairs. About 15 years ago, I remember her visiting a witch doctor to help her solve some family issues. When our going was good, she once boasted to me saying 'the death of my mother in law was the saving grace of my marriage'.

It's been more than 6 months since I spoke to my mom. Crazy, right? Pls don't crucify me yet- this world is a wicked place. I and my wife decided to pray and fast about the dream she had. Coupled with the evidence of call records, I informed my dad of the malicious attack on my daughter and how she died. He encouraged me to pray and he equally joined me in fasting. #heartOfaFather. As I type this story on my phone, my wife and I have not broken our fast.

Recently, my mum sent me a message threatening that my wife will never give birth. In her words 'over my dead body will your harlot bear children'. Yes! She said that. Still doubting? Ride on...

Of recent, my wife started complaining of stomach issues- lower abdominal pains. She had several scans that revealed a growing ovarian cyst. It is growing at an alarming rate. Doctors said if it doesn't stop growing then she will need a surgery. In the last 3 weeks she has had four scans.

Two days ago she cried out to me 'baby my only mistake in this life is being your wife- I haven't done anything wrong to anybody. I was living a happy and fulfilled life before I met you. I have parents and family who love me. Why does your mother wants to take away my life? Am counting days to leave this wicked world. I have had enough of its wickedness.'

I consoled her, prayed over her and gave her hope. I told her these times are hard but we shall overcome. I immediately called my dad and request him to warn my mum from hurting my wife otherwise I will take unpleasant action.

Today I am to take a decision of what to do to save my ailing wife from dying. I want to save her without hurting anybody but if need be for me to hurt someone, I will.

Comments strictly for matured minds pls.

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Obowian: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Can I give you my pastors number....You can tell him about it and for prayers....We had similar case in our church early this year abi late last year...
Overcomers Christian Mission ...if you know the church,then you will know its a warfare church...........
Sabuta
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Lifeangel(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
I pity u and share wt u in ur plight. She won't die but live and be mother of godly children. Take her mountain of fire for aggressive prayers and other godly prayer mountains. You will c God in action
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by sanyahkod(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Before I comment, OP is your mum an Edo woman?
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by TheAziz: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
This world is crazy!!!
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Noloss(f): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
HiDee2:

Amen, tanx.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Noloss(f): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
girl4rmspace:

eyah you too? Anyway how do you guys cope when your hunny is currently unemployed?
Not yet, but we r believing God.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Noloss(f): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Emeka71:
You should be talking about your happy home and not your husbands employment .
Well, i than God.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by salvation77177: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
The only solution to the problem is genuine repentance. Genuinely receive Jesus as Lord and saviour. Forget about playing church. Take your wife with you and seek for deliverance in a bible believing church. You may go to Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries nearest to you.
God bless you.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by ibroh22(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Ask for her forgiveness indeed! Please what did they do that they need being forgiven

You know there are some times you need to let the sleeping dog lies,begging the mother will make things come back to normal rather than been stubborn and things are getting worse day by day,,,I think they shouldn't have done the wedding without the mother consent,they should have been patient enough to convince the mother and other siblings before going about the marriage... That's my take on the issue
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by rakaasta(f): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please come to my church.
My church is FARIM CHURCH, Ikorodu. Opposite Federal low cost housing. Prophet Sam Ojo.
We have a deliverance service Thursday mornings by 9am
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by geekybabe(f): 6:02am On Jun 22, 2016
ismayl:
am sorry for this. am a muslim so i can only giv u advise in islamic way. (not mandatory u accept).; In islam, we are slaves to our parents.u are, to ur mum. each &evrybody has his trials & tribulations. this is urs in the condition of ur master. note however, NO MATTER WHAT, never ever ever hurt ur mother. she loves u & bliv she's doing all ths for ur sake. if she wants u divorce ur wife, sorry u just have to (if u can not in anyway make her accept it).u& what belong to u are her's. so u either find ALL possible way to appease her to accept, or divorce the innocent sister on condition ur mum wont enforce one on u.ur wife already regrets ur union. no matter what happens to u (even if u run mad) ur mom will NEVER EVER abandon u.

who are you and what kind of bizarre comment is this? Abeg carry your slavery mentality and leave this thread. you don't have to say anything nauseating and stupid. just don't comment. This is not a mother.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by jannykellys(f): 1:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Wonders they say shall never end!!!you need God intervention
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
This one Na Assignment
Bigdreams:
Hi OP,

I empathize with you.

Jesus is the ONLY SOLUTION to this problem.

All you need is a 3-day marathon fasting coupled with the following prayers and instructions.

Read the following Psalms three times each - Psalm 2, 12, 24, 35, 27 and 144. Read Esther 7 three times then Isaiah 8:9-10 seven times.

Sing this song: Arise O Lord, let thy enemies be scattered...

Pray the following prayer points:

1. O Lord God of battle, every evil load prepared for my family, let the owners of evil load carry their load.

2. God of Vengeance (nine times), arise in your anger and destroy every evil powerhouse setup in any realm of satanic kingdom against my family.

3. Sword of judgment (twelve times), begin to massacre any power or satanic agent sent on assignment against my family.

4. Sword of vengeance (twelve times), begin to kill and bury any power or satanic that has dug any grave for my family. Fill the grave with them.

5. Every evil association and conspiracy against my family, backfire by fire now in the name of Jesus.

6. God of vengeance, avenge for my family.

Start the prayer by 11pm each night with aggressive praise and thanksgiving.

If you are opportune, there's an interdenominational prayer programme this Friday at Ejigbo mini stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos by 10pm.

The title of the programme is ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

If you need further details, you can reach me on whatsapp - 08144303049, BBM - 2B6A257E or call 08098086797.

God bless you.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wicked advice
ismayl:
am sorry for this. am a muslim so i can only giv u advise in islamic way. (not mandatory u accept).; In islam, we are slaves to our parents.u are, to ur mum. each &evrybody has his trials & tribulations. this is urs in the condition of ur master. note however, NO MATTER WHAT, never ever ever hurt ur mother. she loves u & bliv she's doing all ths for ur sake. if she wants u divorce ur wife, sorry u just have to (if u can not in anyway make her accept it).u& what belong to u are her's. so u either find ALL possible way to appease her to accept, or divorce the innocent sister on condition ur mum wont enforce one on u.ur wife already regrets ur union. no matter what happens to u (even if u run mad) ur mom will NEVER EVER abandon u.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Noloss(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
HiDee2:

amen tanx.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Amicable24: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hw far Sabuta .. How are things going between u nd ur mum And how is ur wife?? Jst checking on u
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by josite: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Azil:
My mother is capable of worse, the torture I had to go through and still go through by her hands, would make you weep. A woman that told the world i am a witch, took me from one spiritual home to another to prove my innocence, as exposed as i am,I obliged her. she got same response from them all, she's innocent. She explicitly told me she regrets ever birthing me and wish I would die and of all her children, I am the one she hates (I am the last child). No one else knows about this part of my life and this is my first time of sharing it...just to let you know you're not alone in the 'having a bad mother' category.
The good thing is, I don't let it keep me down, I cry...break down, dust it off, raise my shoulders high and move on.
Dear poster, I am going to tell you the exact thing I tell myself every time she goes out of her way to frustrate me..."This too shall pass".

u need to tell her why ur mum thinks u are a witch .what were u doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex / This Girl Is Missing / For Your Change of Name in Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.