Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! (1387 Views)

See The Ghanaian Babe That Wants Relationship With Asamoah Gyan At All Cost / Meet One Of D Hottest Naija Instagram Babe that almost gone unclad [see Photos] / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! by DjValency(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
with all due respect to all the contestants for the so much talked abt miss Nairaland, I came bk from work this evening, so sorry I couldn't vote because of the nature of my work, but I do that in next voting stages, but I logged in into Nairaland as usual but was amazed with the no of likes and support for ivyy , it made me to enquire for more abt her, to be honest , she has got everything a miss Nairaland needs to be crowned, but I need her to say something to actually gain my vote and possibly my followers...... IVVY I'm mentioning you to reply me, because ur beauty and composure in ur pictures are just flawless, thank you and good luck to all the contestants , u all are beautiful but I think ivyy was outstanding, my mind though. For busy bodies like me, u guys can check them out here to confirm my claim; www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! by unapapadeycraze: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Crap. Lanicky all the way.
Re: Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! by DjValency(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Crap. Lanicky all the way.
if u call my post crap and commented, what does that make you pls u are not the ivyy I mentioned, I respected other contestants, so try to comprehend next time.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! by Flexherbal(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ivvy, come and answer this guy.
Re: Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! by Firstboi01(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Passing by...
Re: Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! by finalboss1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
same
Re: Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! by ivyy(f): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
I don't understand the question. tongue
Re: Who Is This Babe That Is On Everyone Lips!!! by knightnemesis: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
mimzy...

I'm not done with you yet!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Can You Accept This Friend Request? / Am 14 Years Older Than Her; Can I Propose? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pictures/wedding Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.