Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him (1362 Views)

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him by Enyocole(f): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Of 6 Years, 4 Abortions That He Dumped Cursed Him

This young man had the boldness to dump his girl friend of 6 years cos according to him, he fell out of love with her. After her parents made him rich, after she aborted 4 pregnancies for him. He even met another younger lady, 8 years younger than his girlfriend, and in 4 months proposed to her.

He is now crying out after his ex cursed him. Please read and share your thoughts. Do you think the girlfriend went too far with her curses?

Explore This Online Dating /Relationship
platform

Click Here >> http://www.enyocole.com

_

Re: Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him by ikp120(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm she said the 6 years was spiritual ♡♡♡♡

I guess there nothing more spiritual than that moment when she is moaning "hit me harder baby! Oh receive grace to dig deeper baby! The Lord is your strength, just receive the strength baby! I am almost cumming baby! C'mon daddy you can dig that thing deeper! I am on top of heaven right now baby!" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Spiritual indeed! Abeg tell us another story grin
Re: Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him by darkmarky(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2016
as long as he didn't point a gun at her pussy.
Re: Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him by Edwinmason(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2016
the girl is stupid
Re: Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him by mii4u(f): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2016
This story don old na

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him by alatbaba1(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Chai
Re: Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him by Miles300: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Both of u commited the evil so wetin she dey curse u for ! Instead of u to fear God for the abortion commited na human being u dey scared off .. better pray for God to forgive u for murder !!

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Ex-boyfriend After Doing Series Of Abortion For Him by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2016
She got pregnant hoping that would tie him down and he talked her into getting rid of it as the time was wrong etc now if you make one mistake mmmm perhaps you can be forgiven but FOUR times is not a mistake. All three of them are idiots. Ex girlfriend for allowing someone to talk you into such situations contraception anyone? The man should feel bad he ruined someone's life condoms would have avoided all this in the first instance but no some are men are about doing it raw. And the new girlfriend if she thinks she has won I would not get so comfortable if I was her. She is equally disposable.

(1) (Reply)

Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride / Where Are Her Parents??? / Let Teenagers Have Sex - Ghanaian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.