Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. (6291 Views)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Why Are Most Girls Like This (photo)? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by larabae13(f): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hallack:
wow dats disappointing to hear
pele dear.... tongue
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
LuveU2:
I think i have finally come to agree with guys that say this.
Our typical behaviour is not very appealing and encouraging. Look, deny it or not, we always try to act or think like "other girls" forgetting our unique personalities,likes.

Other girls change their accents, typical of us we must change ours. Our hearty laughters we replace with brief opening of our teeth. We snub because other girls snub. We ignore our messages cos thats what big gals do. We talk small talks like other girls.

Heavens, we can't breath freely, always looking up for "what should be done" instead of sharing who we are with others sad

These dont make us look sexy or more beautiful but boring and yea cold sad

The reasons most Nigerian girls are boring is probably the environment they grew up as well as strange mentality.

Foreign girls are so open-minded and down-to-earth.

2 Likes

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Puresolutions: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
DeeTus:
The reasons most Nigerian girls are boring is probably the environment they grew up as well as strange mentality.

Quite agree with this notin 50%
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by BoboFashion(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
LuveU2:
I think i have finally come to agree with guys that say this.
Our typical behaviour is not very appealing and encouraging. Look, deny it or not, we always try to act or think like "other girls" forgetting our unique personalities,likes.

Other girls change their accents, typical of us we must change ours. Our hearty laughters we replace with brief opening of our teeth. We snub because other girls snub. We ignore our messages cos thats what big gals do. We talk small talks like other girls.

Heavens, we can't breath freely, always looking up for "what should be done" instead of sharing who we are with others sad

These dont make us look sexy or more beautiful but boring and yea cold sad

Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by BoboFashion(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
LuveU2-- hateU2 come oo cheesy nonsense ! U are confuse

If guys feel bored been with u ...it does not apply to other ladies ok

cheesy
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by mrkay101(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nowadays I try not to even sweat it.. After two or three trys and I still get the same response mehn am done

No time. Gat a lot on my mind and a chick shouldn't be one

4 Likes

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Fourwinds: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Florblu:
That's not always true I am not boring but I can frustrate you till you stop chatting with me
rubbish.!!! Y cannt u tell d person straight on dat u are not interested in chatting

4 Likes

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Puresolutions:

Quite agree with this notin 50%
Yeah. Because a lot of guys do talk and worship these girls.

You need to see how many guys do call and message these girls on a daily basis you would be ashamed of yourself as a guy. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by LuveU2(f): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
DeeTus:

Well ion know about foreign chicks
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Florblu:
That's not always true I am not boring but I can frustrate you till you stop chatting with me

So y do u do dat
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
I was spending time with a bae not long ago. I got popcorn and wanted to try it with mayonaise.... Since the mayonaise was just little in the jar, I emptied the popcorn into the jar and started eating popcorn mixed with mayonaise from it... The bae was just like ''nevets you're really doing this? Bush boy. What kind of guy are you?'' she was looking as if I was a zombie. Just imagine... Abt british english, that one's stuck on my tongue so If anygirl speaks it, it feels normal to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by marvelous000: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

Well said, bruv. I know manumission is a far-cry and never going to happen, was just saying. I think what we're experiencing today is a towering enthrallment of our history and identity on the aisle of western civilisation. The indoctrination by the imperialists who has never wished us well that every invention, contrivance and ideology of theirs should be orthodox and accepted by all is the bane of the encumbered retrogression of the swarthy race.

Brazil, China and other members of the BRIC conglomerate never pandered to Western influence and held grip of their identity and distinction and the resultant effect of this is manifested in their expeditious burgeon in technology and economy upsurge. For the black man to carve a niche for itself and take their rightful spot in the comity of nations, we need to start being original, spontaneous and cease from pandering to every western innovation as superior. But sadly, that is just a dream.

[size=13pt][b]
Can't be said any better than you did, bro.

All in all. I think the identity quagmire we're enmeshed in, is as a result of the failure on the part of our forefathers in protecting our distinction,abilities, capabilities and ways(both socio-cultural, political and otherwise).

like you rightly pointed; china,vietnam and India were former western colonies, but they precociously rejected western hegemon, unlike blackman who sold his land as test-ground for insidious and lethiferous experiments of all tom,dick, and Harry, a safe haven for all form of hegemony; I mean, the only thing more grandiose than black man's otiosity in area of development and advancement, is his fashionized ignominious parade of anything western as apt,best and requisite. the resultant effect, is his embellished reasonless usage of anything western as yard-stick to measure his engagements, do and undo.

Quick to discard his own without looking through his nose to see the grotesque behind the facade he settles for, and hodenic in adopting and concurring with things that pass off as 'foreign.'

height of zilch self-esteem or should I say “acute inferiority complex.”

Our problem is fundamental and mental. Sensitization is the key, if you ask me.
[/b][/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by marvelous000: 12:56am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Make I carry dictionary, chai Airsultan and me no fit understand dis English..
*Which dictionary I go use {Longman,Oxford _______}undecided
[size=13pt]
Ma'am

I no speak grammar oo! Na we go mid-night school dat year. smiley

That engrish wey I speak, na warri version. Dats y e dey somehow for eyes cheesy

Abi appleyard, i lie?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Appleyard(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Ma'am

I no speak grammar oo! Na we go mid-night school dat year. smiley

That engrish wey I speak, na warri version. Dats y e dey somehow for eyes cheesy

Abi appleyard, i lie?
[/size]

For wia. Na true you talk jare.The kine dikishionary when we get for warri na "warford" 306. naim make our english dey some how o. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Puresolutions: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2016
DeeTus:
Yeah. Because a lot of guys do talk and worship these girls.

You need to see how many guys do call and message these girls on a daily basis you would be ashamed of yourself as a guy. grin

This comment worried me for 3 days o Walahi
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by guente02(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Puresolutions:

This comment worried me for 3 days o Walahi
Bro it shouldn't o. We're not even lovers of ourselves or maybe we're just too gullible and desperately needy. The guys would have to significantly drop this demeaning demeanor before any worthy change on the side of these girls would be experienced.

1 Like

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Actually some girls give monosyllabic replies because they literally don't know what to say, while others 'endure' chats out of politeness, because more often than not, we can tell where a conversation is headed and the whole "I just want to be your friend" (with subsequent sex requests 10 minutes later on) routine gets tiring after a while. The attitude thing is usually a result of peer pressure. Nobody wants to be mocked, and trust me, girls can be mean as vipers. So most girls copy the attitude of 'more experienced' babes so as not to be ridiculed. If you want a lady to be real, you have to convince her that its ok to be herself around you, cos most of us have self-esteem issues.
Of course many chicks are just pompous and have overblown egos (blown by the very same guys complaining).
So you can't really blame us for the way we behave sometimes. We're in the era of change sha, so keep your fingers crossed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2016
larabae13:
I'm nt boring ooo cos I dnt try to form or fake...I'm 100% real nd crazy to be with...I aint got tym to start forming posh dats why some call me bush gal buh I knw I'm me!! grin

I don't believe you, send me your number, let's put it to test wink
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Well to sincerce there are boring girls and lively girls, I guess it depends on whether if she's feeling you, am a funny guy so most girls tend to talk alot with me though met some monosyllabic cute babes, they usually get pissed when I don't respond to their pings or find out they have been deleted. A guy can trip for a Babe if she's someone with an interesting personality and can keep up a conversation ,looks doesn't always work for us all the time
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by larabae13(f): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
pcguru1:

I don't believe you, send me your number, let's put it to test wink
lolz dnt worry grin
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Bamz(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2,

I like your thread. I might be wrong but the guys have their role in this too. Most guys are always looking to execute their ulterior motives.

But here's the rule, if you add someone on a social network and you're intent on making friends and all, after like 3-5 chats (I'm being magnanimous here) initiated by the requestor and none initiated from the other person... it's best to draw away. Whether you keep the person on your friend list or not is then up to you.

Friendships demand obligation on both ends. That's why most gf/bf relationships in naija is so skewed cos the friendship is always the guy trying to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by LuveU2(f): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Bamz:
LuveU2,

I like your thread. I might be wrong but the guys have their role in this too. Most guys are always looking to execute their ulterior motives.

But here's the rule, if you add someone on a social network and you're intent on making friends and all, after like 3-5 chats (I'm being magnanimous here) initiated by the requestor and none initiated from the other person... it's best to draw away. Whether you keep the person on your friend list or not is then up to you

Friendships demand obligation on both ends. That's why most gf/bf relationships in naija is so skewed cos the friendship is always the guy trying to prove a point.
Exactly they way i see things, talking of the embolden i e. This is just a simple rule of selfrespect. Ive never had to keep initiating chats because i am too pretty for that. Lol And nobody should if they start seeing their self worth too.
Really if one lacks self respect how do they expect others to value them. If i was a guy i will keep my head high cos trying to please every girl would only displease them the more.

ps; check my siggy too wink
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Puresolutions: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
Exactly they way i see things, talking of the embolden i e. This is just a simple rule of selfrespect. Ive never had to keep initiating chats because i am too pretty for that. Lol And nobody should if they start seeing their self worth too.
Really if one lacks self respect how do they expect others to value them. If i was a guy i will keep my head high cos trying to please every girl would only displease them the more.

Lol what an eruption
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Bamz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:

Good thing you share my sentiment. Last thing I want to display is being 'needy'. A chick and I were travel partners some days back, and after putting a call through after the journey, she said she'd called back. Even though it was late, she still did. I didn't have to force anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by LuveU2(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Puresolutions:

Lol what an eruption
smiley
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by LuveU2(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bamz:

Good thing you share my sentiment. Last thing I want to display is being 'needy'. A chick and I were travel partners some days back, and after putting a call through after the journey, she said she'd called back. Even though it was late, she still did. I didn't have to force anything.

Wow!
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Aremu01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bamz:
LuveU2,

But here's the rule, if you add someone on a social network and you're intent on making friends and all, after like 3-5 chats (I'm being magnanimous here) initiated by the requestor and none initiated from the other person... it's best to draw away. Whether you keep the person on your friend list or not is then up to you.

U really made sense with this
Some of them will go ax far ax quarreling WIth me that I abandoned them... Imagine! And it will not take them anything to say a simple hi... I am sure one of them will read.... If only you ll understand this, we ll still be friends!
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by ButterFrost212(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
"emancipate" You say? They're getting more inebriated with it, and blackmailing those who refuse to embroil themselve in the execrable display of inanity, with words like archaic,backward, African-mentality etc.

Just imagine the stultifying sybaritic cut-throat departure from sixth sense
[/size]
But what is all thisthis cry
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op, it is disappointing you'd think all Nigerian girls are boring. 0_o

Please learn to use "some" or even "most" and quit generalising like you know every Nigerian girl out there.
Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Ethiopia: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt][b]
Can't be said any better than you did, bro.

All in all. I think the identity quagmire we're enmeshed in, is as a result of the failure on the part of our forefathers in protecting our distinction,abilities, capabilities and ways(both socio-cultural, political and otherwise).

like you rightly pointed; china,vietnam and India were former western colonies, but they precociously rejected western hegemon, unlike blackman who sold his land as test-ground for insidious and lethiferous experiments of all tom,dick, and Harry, a safe haven for all form of hegemony; I mean, the only thing more grandiose than black man's otiosity in area of development and advancement, is his fashionized ignominious parade of anything western as apt,best and requisite. the resultant effect, is his embellished reasonless usage of anything western as yard-stick to measure his engagements, do and undo.

Quick to discard his own without looking through his nose to see the grotesque behind the facade he settles for, and hodenic in adopting and concurring with things that pass off as 'foreign.'

height of zilch self-esteem or should I say “acute inferiority complex.”

Our problem is fundamental and mental. Sensitization is the key, if you ask me.
[/b][/size]
ronald4lif:

Well said, bruv. I know manumission is a far-cry and never going to happen, was just saying. I think what we're experiencing today is a towering enthrallment of our history and identity on the aisle of western civilisation. The indoctrination by the imperialists who has never wished us well that every invention, contrivance and ideology of theirs should be orthodox and accepted by all is the bane of the encumbered retrogression of the swarthy race.

Brazil, China and other members of the BRIC conglomerate never pandered to Western influence and held grip of their identity and distinction and the resultant effect of this is manifested in their expeditious burgeon in technology and economy upsurge. For the black man to carve a niche for itself and take their rightful spot in the comity of nations, we need to start being original, spontaneous and cease from pandering to every western innovation as superior. But sadly, that is just a dream.
They haven't finished talking about the one you people did, you're doing again. lol. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just look at how this sandoski girl littered this thread with useless memes/pictures that doesn't relate to the topic and aren't even funny. Just negodu! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty / 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl / She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.