Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) (6266 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With A Man In The Boutique He Opened For Her (photos) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by torqque7(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
As seen on twitter,right or wrong?Well what goes around comes around,if u know u dnt love him then don't play with his emotions,its a thin line between love and hate.

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by InfernoNig: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
The future is indeed Female.

Stay one place, Mba. Dey content and be patient, Mba. Jumping from one man to the other all for material gains.

6 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
waste of time and money....the minute the bitch started to cheat with the customer, he should have left the liability and take back his shop. EOD!

20 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
He's just as wicked as the lady, it's not good to be vengeful, why not cut off completely and save yourself some stress

13 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by illicit(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
He is the one suffering....

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by OkuFaba(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
And he truly loves her until she changed him to the monster he is...

Trust me, that dude won't leave her until she's in her death bed.
Never wake up the demon inside some people, especially those quiet looking dudes.
Na we and devil dey dine together for same table.
Even my mother complained I'm stone hearted.

I had same experience, with a lady I dearly love, I cut off ties with her but the ladies that came after her suffered from the monster she built.

Finally found the one that tamed me.
God bless her for me

I'll still teach that my ex a lesson, for now make I plan family life 1st b4 I turn 30, then I fvck her up even if she's married in the future

She must suffer for 600yrs

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by torqque7(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
grin grin grin

Kilode?are you laughing at the dude or the lady ?
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by CaroLyner(f): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
OkuFaba:

Never wake up the demon inside some people, especially those quiet looking dudes.

I had same experience, with a lady I dearly love, I cut off ties with her but the ladies that came after her suffered from the monster she built.

God bless her for me

I'll still teach that my ex a lesson, for now make I plan family life 1st b4 I turn 30, then I fvck her up even if she's married in the future

Just let it be !
It’s an uncontrolled all empowering pain at first. Isn’t it? Too much pain to handle.
At that time we want just one of two things to happen.

But after giving it some time, things do get back to normal and we adjust to the idea of forgive and forget.

This situation, like all others, calls for introspection and a question - can you do anything about it ??

Option A - You Take REVENGE - you might enjoy it for a while but it can never match up to what you felt and you can never show it to them no matter how evil you try to become.

Option B - You FORGIVE ( or let it be), nothing is going to happen. Everything remains the same.

So, Live in Peace and let things happen. Chillax and grab a beer and everything will be A okay !!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Anobella: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
OkuFaba:

God bless her for me

Guy you are just like me quite but when I get ur time na d devil go day give me advice..
I show one gal hell then sha ooooo I didn't harm her she was almost depressed..
I had to cut her off completely and vowed nothing will bring us back ...

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
I don't have time for all those drama. Such a girl is not worth wasting a pinch of my blood or energy on. I would just count my loss & move on. He doesn't need to let her die in his arms before he borrows some sense.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by rex444(m): 1:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Sometimes it's good to pay back with same coin

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Just Fable, but let's assume it's true, does fvcking kill?
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Phiniter(m): 4:26am On Sep 22, 2021
What broke people go through in the hands of women is enough to render their Central nervous system incapacitated. If you're not strong enough you'll be pushed to mental breakdown...

this is just the result. the young man have been damaged beyond repair, and he won't end it not even on her death bed. Any woman that comes his way from now on would be equally affected

Sad.

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
Brb
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by MufasaLion: 6:29am On Sep 22, 2021
That lady is dead already grin
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by mosdii(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Nonexisting1: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Maybe he is going too far with the revenge, maybe not. I am not that heartless as to cause a vaginarian harm. I don't do favors to them, don't love them and don't give a fucck about them, that's the far I can go. The fact that some of them deserve more that the man is currently doing to that one is undisputed but I can't go that far.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by descartes400: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
waste of time and money....the minute the bitch started to cheat with the customer, he should have left the liability and take back his shop. EOD!

Very simple.
He is doing worse than she's done!
he want to completely wreck her.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by larryking540: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
maybe the papaers work shows her as the sole owner,,,,and trust me the Cort will definitely favor her, because they see female as the victim
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Parkflash(f): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2021
I suggest the guy should just move on, I mean wetin he gain?
Because as much as he's trying to wreck her, he's just wasting precious time that he would have used to do something else or find someone better

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2021
OkuFaba:

God bless her for me

tamper Johnson with mercy
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Just Fable, but let's assume it's true, does fvcking kill?
drugging her kills.. Substance abuse kills
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
You can't be a man without first feeling the shege wrath of a woman, it is what shapes you and makes you a man..

No matter how much I love you, some part of my heart will still doubt you just incase you decide to act a bitch, I switch to my I don't care mode...
I don't get too emotional or clingy.. I control my emotions..
I can switch from 80% love to 100% hatred in minutes

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by OkuFaba(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Crossroad1:
tamper Johnson with mercy
mercy Johnson don marry biko
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Ebukacute(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin
Guys don wise up. The revenge is cruel sha,why make her take harmful stuffs nah.
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Susily(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Parkflash:
I suggest the guy should just move on, I mean wetin he gain?
Because as much as he's trying to wreck her, he's just wasting precious time that he would have used to do something else or find someone better

His gain is to wreck her like she wrecked him......fair trade

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by Kondomatic(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Phiniter:
What broke people go through in the hands of women is enough to render their Central nervous system incapacitated. If you're not strong enough you'll be pushed to mental breakdown.
When they finally make it, they will treat women like trash. Rich men do to women what women do to broke men.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by thinksquad(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
The person laughing up dia , I don't think anything is funny here, when you get into a relationship with a woman , you have to be open to every possibility that anything can happen been that not all girl are mature upstairs and they can be easily deceived, you should always have two or three backup plans .

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by BigYash: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
She deserves worst. I hate cheats
Re: She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) by bepositive11: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
OkuFaba:

God bless her for me

That's BS! You're just mistaking love for addiction. Yes, people can get addicted to another

If you truly love someone, you would never do anything to hurt them. Even if they should hurt you, you'll know that they didn't do it intentionally and you would forgive them and stay with them or cut them off but wish them the best

In this guy's case OP talked about, there was never love between either of them. She never loved him and he never loved her

Only those with wicked hearts seek to revenge people they claim they love. You're just fooling yourself. You never loved her and you don't know what love is

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Make My Husband Suffer / Tag 3 Nairalanders / Yoruba Girls Are Hot !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.