Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? (881 Views)

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by marklele(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
I'm a kind of confused, bearing in mind that some women can be very difficult and will always want anything their own way. Please when you see her about to get into trouble and you try stopping her verbally but she wouldn't listen, hitting her while making her understand the reason why you did such( I didnt say giving her bruises or hitting her too hard). does it make one a bad man or guy?
Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by AnotherSeun(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
marklele:
I'm a kind of confused, bearing in mind that some women can be very difficult and will always want anything their own way. Please when you see her about to get into trouble and you try stopping her verbally but she wouldn't listen, hitting her while making her understand the reason why you did such( I didnt say giving her bruises or hitting her too hard). does it make one a bad man or guy?
extremely BAD bruh!
female r xtremely provoking sometimes..but this is the only situation wea bravery appears in form of cowardice..

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by Anthony0094(m): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
hitting a woman is not good and not hitting at all worse pass

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by ronald4lif(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Very bad but not when she went on the physical assault first, then a retaliation in kind should be in order. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
You keep asking when you know what's right undecided
Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by Theoritical(m): 1:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Flex ur elbows on a fellow man'. Hitting a woman is an act of cowardice.. there are better ways to beat Sandoski without flexing muscles.

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Theoritical:
Flex ur elbows on a fellow man'. Hitting a woman is an act of cowardice.. there are better ways to beat Sandoski without flexing muscles.

Better ways like,
You stop buying her;
{Biscuits, sweet, cheese balls, milk candy, chewing gum, bobo juice, icecream }
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by Theoritical(m): 1:49am On Jun 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Better ways like,
You stop buying her;
{Biscuits, sweet, cheese balls, milk candy, chewing gum, bobo juice, icecream }
gringringrin
grin pikin wey noor dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by halfricanadian(f): 1:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Yes he is bad very bad

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Theoritical:
grin pikin wey noor dey hear word

You want make I fight u, I hear word pas u...grin

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by Theoritical(m): 1:57am On Jun 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You want make I fight u, I hear word pas u...grin
grin no level' I galant finish

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by rose54321: 2:58am On Jun 21, 2016
It depends on the context the hit was made, if y'all were arguing (mood tensed, getting angry) then it's wrong, you should NEVER result to violence particularly with a lady. If you guys were just casually arguing, mood not yet tensed then it's no biggy.

I am very stubborn so I guess I understand what you mean by some ladies being provocative. Still that's no justification for hitting me, because even when you eventually apologize I will not forget.

To answer your question it doesn't make you bad, even the nicest of men have a limit what's important is how you handle the situation. and how remorse you feel.

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting A Woman No Matter The Situation Makes A Man Bad? by sbabimbola(f): 4:02am On Jun 21, 2016
marklele:

The problem is that beating people, hitting them, bartering them e.t.c...... will never make them understand, it'll only make you a monster.
if you can't reason along with someone, it's best to avoid their company.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Branch Here And Answer This Question *fuming* / Jumia Should Please Stop This 18+ Ad. / Muscular Woman Warns Ladies To Get Their Men Before They Become Her Man [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.