Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Muscular Woman Warns Ladies To Get Their Men Before They Become Her Man [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muscular Woman Warns Ladies To Get Their Men Before They Become Her Man [video] (880 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muscular Woman Warns Ladies To Get Their Men Before They Become Her Man [video] by veeluv2015(f): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Now I don't know if this is a woman or a transgender but this video sure got me laughing. She is passing out a note of warning to them curvy and sexy ladies to watch out for her cos she's coming for their men.

Guys please watch this video and tell us if you'll hit that. Lol

I sure love her self confidence. Watch the video here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/08/muscular-woman-warns-ladies-to-get.html

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Need A Girlfriend. (part 2) / Wizkid Ex Babe, Tania Omotayo Twerking / Capture This Photos And Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.