Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC (50036 Views)

Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / Efcc’s Freezing Of Fayose’s Account Is Illegal- Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by Oklander: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Godblessamaechi:

Yes agreed with you to some extent but don't you think that charity suppose to begin at home.
Why not beam this corruption searchlight on members of the ruling party who have been accused and petitioned before efcc?
The selective nature of this fight is what some Nigerians and foreigners are yet to come to terms with.
No sane person will support impunity but let the fight be comprehensive and not sectional.
Let's be objective please, do you really think it's possible for the ruling party to probe it's members and still govern successfully? Everything will break down!!! At least as it is, the fight is on even if it's one sided as you claimed unlike before that looting was the order of the day and everyone goes free. So let this government do theirs and when another government come to power, they hunt this present ones too, if the circle continues, things will surely get better. Again, the present members of the ruling party knows that things aren't like before, so looting presently wouldn't be as easy!
Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
kstix:

lmao... I'm done. I give up on u. U r eternally doomed to be stupid.. ''fayose has a constructive critics''? Pls dont make a fool of urself than u already have.
You are utterly silly and ignoramous. Im still waiting for you to point out where i said "Fayose has constructive critics" Are you ok at all? You keep beating around the bush running round circumference of a circus like a headless chicken.... i keep reitrating to you ive not typed about Fayose criticising the govt.
Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by classicada(f): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
dustmalik:
Ozekhome is the only lawyer that said contrary to others, and we all know why that is. He is a pdp lawyer and a wailer.

GROW UP
Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by amtaken(f): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
In other words you don't know why immunity is granted to Governors in the first place right?

That doesn't call for insults. All you have to do is to ask me to school you.

Has it ever occurred to you that your personal insults add or subtract nothing out of my life?

Research has shown that those who have little or no pedigree are easily prone to anger, insults and undue agitation to cover up their inadequacies.

I wasn't the one who placed you in the gutter you grew up in. Instead of looking for ways to better your life you are here insulting those you should be begging to offer you employment.

You are the one loosing.

Continue.
bigass123:
Do I really have to respond to your lame defense undecided
I keep having this feeling you're one charge n bail Lawyer if not how can you come here and argue a point of law that has been proven even at apex court. A case that has a well celebrated precedence. How can you come here and spew such....
Madam your LLB certificate should be investigated grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by topsam1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
Thank God we still have sensible lawyers in Nigeria like Ozhekome and myself.

Why freeze his account when you can't prosecute him because of his immunity as a Governor?

Buhari's Government is setting a lot of very bad precedents and hardly follow the Rule of Law.

Thiefs like *** always hide under the rule of law, the past admin that followed the rule of law, what was their achievements, let's change our way this time around, let's change the system....apart from the national stadium that was done during obasanjo era, mention any tangible and landmark project that was carried out by the past govt under democracy....all were done under decree (military) but under democracy many lawyers and politicians hide the rule of law which themselves do not follow to steal our money..
Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by bigass123(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
You actually want me to beg you shocked
I give up cry

amtaken:
In other words you don't know why immunity is granted to Governors in the first place right?

That doesn't call for insults. All you have to do is to ask me to school you.

Has it ever occurred to you that your personal insults add or subtract nothing out of my life?

Research has shown that those who have little or no pedigree are easily prone to anger, insults and undue agitation to cover up their inadequacies.

I wasn't the one who placed you in the gutter you grew up in. Instead of looking for ways to better your life you are here insulting those you should be begging to offer you employment.

You are the one loosing.

Continue.
Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by Realist2: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
EddyNumerouno:

Calm your horses, Its an investigation, no arrests or prosecution will be made grin

Why is it that among all the 36 Governors, it's only Fayose,s account that is freezen, the same Fayose which Buhari has done everything possible to pull him down just because of his critical stance of his administration.
Listen, what is happening now is record that would be referred to in the future, by then, if you're not a beneficiary, you be a victim.
Stop praising a dictatorial act, even OBJ ,GEJ......, never did this to his arch critics.
Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by kstix(m): 8:08am On Jun 22, 2016
keyzid:

You are utterly silly and ignoramous. Im still waiting for you to point out where i said "Fayose has constructive critics" Are you ok at all? You keep beating around the bush running round circumference of a circus like a headless chicken.... i keep reitrating to you ive not typed about Fayose criticising the govt.
lol.. This guy u must be the joker of the millenium.. I must really beg u now not to continue with this foolery u r so bent on. Go back and read ur comments and i know its hard for u but try to understand my response to ur comment. Now see who is d headless chicken from ur deductions. Untill later, adios
Re: Why We Froze Gov. Fayose's Account - EFCC by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2016
dokiOloye:
When will EFCC freeze Amaechi,Fashola and Fayemi's accounts or even investigate them?
Are there not numerous petitions against those ppl?
We're slowly sliding into a dictatorship where all opposition are viciously silenced.
Murtala Nyako's account was frozen by EFCC in 2014 under GEJ's watch. must we politicize everything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) / Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.