Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs (3914 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Woman Tries To Win Boyfriend Back By Stripping Naked On Street (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by rummeh: 4:22am On Jun 21, 2016
A 25-year-old woman Jessica O’Brien from Manchester, accidentally posted a picture of her boobs while trying to sell sofa worth £400 on her Facebook page, and as you'll expect, the page quickly got a lot of interest.

The beauty therapist apparently uploaded the advert from her phone and accidentally ticked the raunchy snap among the others she wanted to post.
Jessica wrote: ‘When you make an absolute schoolboy error on your buy and sell post!!!’
A friend said she was ‘mortified’, adding: ‘Some people have joked that it was for publicity to help sell her sofa but it was just an accident.
‘She’s really embarrassed.’
http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/06/photos-woman-tries-advertising-sofa-on.html

Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by amtaken(f): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Mxm

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by queenoflafia(f): 4:38am On Jun 21, 2016
If I hear say na mistake

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:46am On Jun 21, 2016
And who said the 2nd picture isn't a comfortable sofa?

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by utenwuson: 5:01am On Jun 21, 2016
y snapping ur booby sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by iPopAlomo(m): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2016
The sofa don sell... e sure die...

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Na lie.. she purposely put up d b**bs pics to get attention b4 advertisin her sofa cos she knows d internet and b**bs are like...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by seunlayi(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2016
What an error

1 Like

Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by Bisiebae(f): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Sex sells baes
Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by cruzita(f): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2016
why does she have a picture of her boobs in her phone in the first place.

what's the motive?

some women self
Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by rummeh: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:
The sofa don sell... e sure die...
Yes na
Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by mainevibez(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2016
lwkmd,what are you guys thinking? don't you understand what she meant...it simply means you can you her to test my d sofa z of good quality...

say cheese if you grab
Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by anyicash(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
She wants it on the sofa.
Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by deanoffaculty: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's not a mistake but a Marketing strategy to draw attention of people.
Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by Oliviaxx(f): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Na lie.. she purposely put up d b**bs pics to get attention b4 advertisin her sofa cos she knows d internet and b**bs are like...

I support u my broda
Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by bitchcrafts: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ehn now, those boobs don sofa. Small commonsense my people , small common sense!
Re: Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs by rummeh: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ehn now, those boobs don sofa. Small commonsense my people , small common sense!
Cc:Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / He Cheated On Me / What Is That Sweetest Thing You Can Never Get Enough Of It Nomatter How You Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.