Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

He Cheated On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheated On Me (3872 Views)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
It happened today, was supposed to visit my fiance today but i decided not to go. I was surprised he only called me once today which is very unusual of him. I felt something is wrong so i decided to visit him without calling to know if he is around or not.
Getting to his house i met him with another girl drinking wine together. Guess what i did? I greeted the lady, opened d fridge took a bottle of wine served myself, changed d Tv channel to a music station. D girl was not comfortable again and she decided to leave.
My fiance has been begging that d lady is just a friend to him and i asked him this question "if she is just a friend why didn't u introduce her to me?
Told him am no longer comfortable with him, he is pleading i shouldn't leave him now he is calling my friends to beg me but have already made up my mind to keep to myself.

3 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by professorfal: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
men!!!!!!
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sweetie, you should be so proud of yourself. Don't take him back just stay strong and make yourself very busy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me by Wizywiz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
So what should we do for you?. U ve taken a decision so stick to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfpenny:
Sweetie, you should be so proud of yourself. Don't take him back just stay strong and make yourself very busy.
have always been d busy type out of my tight schedule i still create time for him . Just only a day that i told him am busy he is doing something else
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
moonloved:
have always been d busy type out of my tight schedule i still create time for him . Just only a day that i told him am busy he is doing something else

I really admire the way you handle the situation, if I'm honest, I would have acted a fooooòl grin

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
professorfal:
men!!!!!!
men indeed. I just weak
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Now that you know what you know we cannot tell you what to do. This is because it is you that is in this situation it's up to you to decide if you can forgive him but if you do, you cannot keep bringing this up everytime you fight. If you end things do so and move on without turning back. It's either you are in or out.
Re: He Cheated On Me by pbethel: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Watch ur steps.
Relationship that doesn't bring glory to God is not worth been kept.

God help u

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by torres89: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
but he wasn't cheating na
u need to get used to men
I don't think there is any saint out there
except if it's a ugly and broke nigga

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
pbethel:
Watch ur steps.
Relationship that doesn't bring glory to God is not worth been kept.

God help u
Anen thanks
Re: He Cheated On Me by dingbang(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol another statistic . date a sugar daddy
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfpenny:
Advice from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Advice from the pit of hell

Y?
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
I like the way you handled the situation.

Some men sef.

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by Jman06(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
torres89:
but he wasn't cheating na

u need to get used to men

I don't think there is any saint out there

except if it's a ugly and broke nigga
Stop lying! There are rich, handsome but disciplined guys out there.
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 12:21am On May 01, 2017
moonloved:
Hi Nairalanders,
It happened today, was supposed to visit my fiance today but i decided not to go. I was surprised he only called me once today which is very unusual of him. I felt something is wrong so i decided to visit him without calling to know if he is around or not.
Getting to his house i met him with another girl drinking wine together. Guess what i did? I greeted the lady, opened d fridge took a bottle of wine served myself, changed d Tv channel to a music station. D girl was not comfortable again and she decided to leave.
My fiance has been begging that d lady is just a friend to him and i asked him this question "if she is just a friend why didn't u introduce her to me?
Told him am no longer comfortable with him, he is pleading i shouldn't leave him now he is calling my friends to beg me but have already made up my mind to keep to myself.

Once a CHEATER is ALWAYS a cheater..

But if later u change ur mind, juz come back here and read ur post as many times as u want... wink

Re: He Cheated On Me by OGsteven(m): 1:38am On May 01, 2017
Don't worry leave him, you will meet a guy that won't cheat at all and guess what he stays in the Jupiter planet dear

7 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by NemzySeries(m): 2:06am On May 01, 2017
moonloved:
itz well, @least u drank a full bottle of wine witout sharing

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by chi4ik(m): 2:21am On May 01, 2017
moonloved:
Hi Nairalanders,
so u wanna leave your man because u met another girl in his house which they were not even having sex? anyway u can end d relationship because
1. u never loved him.
2. u are a weak woman that any girl can collect ur guy/husband.
3. u are so proud
4. u are not serious with the relationship.
note: a woman who is serious in a relationship never give any woman chance to collect her guy. beside he didn't even cheat on u. maybe you kept one holy Rev to Marry you. abeg good night

12 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by chi4ik(m): 2:25am On May 01, 2017
moonloved:
Hi Nairalanders,
so u wanna leave your man because u met another girl in his house which they were not even having sex? anyway u can end d relationship because
1. u never loved him.
3. u are so proud
note: a woman who is serious in a relationship never give any woman chance to collect her guy. beside he didn't even cheat on u. maybe you kept one holy Rev to Marry you. abeg good night

6 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by torres89: 5:00am On May 01, 2017
Jman06:
Stop lying! There are rich, handsome but disciplined guys out there.

and u are always with them 24 -7

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 5:12am On May 01, 2017
chi4ik:
1. u never loved him.
3. u are so proud
well based on my findings they had sex b4 i got there. Thanks but 1, am not a weak woman but this is someone i trusted so much by trying to pleased him wit everything 2, am not weak that any girl can collect my husband, he is d over jealous type if i was d one that did that i knw what he can do 3, proud u say? I wish u know me then u can take d word "proud" away 4, Oh! Am not serious? U made me laugh wit this

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by Marcus2(m): 5:12am On May 01, 2017
From what I have read, I didn't see how he cheated in you Just because he invited a female friend to his house to have a drink and you jumped to conclusion that he cheated. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by LadyJul(f): 5:17am On May 01, 2017
My dear u better go back to to your fiance... If u guys love each other then go back to him... If u leave him now another gal will take ur place quickly... Don't think u can't be replaced because they are millions of gals out there ready to date him Asap...

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by Jman06(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2017
If you know your worth, don't go back to him, atleast not now. Make him realize you have zero tolerance to infidelity. If he's worth spending the rest of your life with, he would not quickly go for another girl but would continue to beg you. Don't listen to those saying you should go back to him lest he replaces you, that's bullsh1t. Just like there are ladies out there looking for eligible men, there are also many eligible men too looking for good ladies to settle with. Infact, i can hook you up with a richer, more educated and responsible guy who's currently searching.

My point is, stick to your gun and make your stand on infidelity sink into his big head before you marry him and he makes cheating on you a habit.!

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by donrabii: 7:37am On May 01, 2017
Is your partner cheating on you? Find out about this amazing app and DOWNLOAD

http://www.coceang.com/how-i-busted-him-on-our-wedding-eve-with-his-office-assistant

Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 7:40am On May 01, 2017
moonloved:
Hi Nairalanders,
youre so fuckin lit babe... You damn sure did the right thing, I need pple like you in my life.
Re: He Cheated On Me by chi4ik(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2017
Re: He Cheated On Me by chi4ik(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2017
Jman06:
If you know your worth, don't go back to him, atleast not now. Make him realize you have zero tolerance to infidelity. If he's worth spending the rest of your life with, he would not quickly go for another girl but would continue to beg you. Don't listen to those saying you should go back to him lest he replaces you, that's bullsh1t. Just like there are ladies out there looking for eligible men, there are also many eligible men too looking for good ladies to settle with. Infact, i can hook you up with a richer, more educated and responsible guy who's currently searching.

My point is, stick to your gun and make your stand on infidelity sink into his big head before you marry him and he makes cheating on you a habit.!
sorry to say but u are not a good adviser one bit. where the guy cheat on her?? can't you think logically? let her go na, & that's is how she will be jumping from one man to another. HOW MANY MEN are serious with girls? all they want is pvssy & nothing more & here she has a fiancee, OK na, sis save journey

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by chi4ik(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2017
moonloved:
well based on my findings they had sex b4 i got there. Thanks but 1, am not a weak woman but this is someone i trusted so much by trying to pleased him wit everything 2, am not weak that any girl can collect my husband, he is d over jealous type if i was d one that did that i knw what he can do 3, proud u say? I wish u know me then u can take d word "proud" away 4, Oh! Am not serious? U made me laugh wit this
my Sis, take your pride back and make peace with your relationship, you felt that they had sex which is just a hypothesis! did you catch them? at times we destroy our relationship by generating some baseless hypothesis (assumption) which no one is sure of even you. My principle: I don't believe in what I have not seen!!! my dear, is he a prisoner that no girl can visit? see, often my babe will visit me on announced & she do meet a girl in my room but she never doubted me because she knows whom I am & we are 4years in our relationship.
Note; Trust is d key in a relationship but if you wish to walk away just because of hypothesis, safe journey o but promise me that you won't regret it.
That is y I always say that LOVE IS A SCAM. if you value your PARTNER, you won't just walk away just because of your HYPOTHESIS (ASSUMPTION) & even if he cheated on u because you can't just leave what you so much valued except if you fight for it & it's beyond you. stay & fight for your relationship.
I called you a weak woman because u cannot fight for your relationship & from my understanding, u believes in rumors & hypothesis which will destroy your marriage if you don't change NOW.
NOTE: my babe once cheated on me two years ago and she shamelessly walked away but I stood on my ground
to bring her back because I valued her and she RESPECT me for that singular act till now. many rich men are coming but she can't leave nor double that again because she has known how much I value her. let me stop here jare......

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out / How Can I Deal With My Bipolar Disorder Towards Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.