Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently (9842 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by williaam(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2016
I need it too. Chidichukwuemeka1@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by BaronVonAwesome: 1:17am On Jun 30, 2016
I nid 1 aisomwano@gmail. com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by lexaydfg(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Pls send it here...ayokanmialex@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by didamjoel: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2016
jidex355@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by abisola192(f): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Am interested....bisola52@yahoo.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
eladyj4christ:
Dear Reader,

this brief piece of information aims to equip you with a major dating
and relationship advantage - Become Irresistible To The Opposite Sex!

Learn a simple but effective and convenient way to attract the opposite sex, in
the most unassuming manner that doesn't indicate you're desperate or lack integrity.

All you need to know's been thoroughly described in a FREE BOOK, and there're
ONLY A FEW COPIES AVAILABLE meant for serious people.

If you're really serious about upgrading your dating and relationship
communication skills, so you'll appreciably increase being irresistible
to the opposite sex...

...Indicate your interest, and I'll quickly send your own copy to your email address
before this opportunity ends.

Juliet Enorense Ewansiha

got it. thanks
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Princezoi(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
daaprince@rocketmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by princetom1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
bensontomson@yahoo.com

Awaiting , thanks
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by courssy: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls I need it, here is my email: komadex@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by beloved0251(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
I need it bro adetona90@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by 9nitekessie(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2016
kelechidiala422@yahoo.com thanks in advance.
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by jonathan111: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Pls I need it bro
seunjonathan15@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by eladyj4christ: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2016
jonathan111:
Pls I need it bro seunjonathan15@gmail.com

Hello Friend,

How are you doing, have you seen the free eBook i sent to your email?
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by eladyj4christ: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2016
9nitekessie:
kelechidiala422@yahoo.com thanks in advance.

Hello Friend

your free eBook has been sent to your email.
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Princezoi(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2016
thanks i recieved the mail but i could access the message, can you pls send it to Sandakunmi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Toocute4u(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Im interested
miraclearigor@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Agebrown(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am interested .....s
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by stjosh02(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
stjoshonyebuchi@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by tkpoint2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
olaojokehinde@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by sugarsoul(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sakugbe@gmail.com..thanks a lot bro
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Princezoi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
thanks i recieved the mail but i could not access the message, can you pls send it to Sandakunmi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by marion4luv(f): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
I need it too, marion4luv@gmail.com. thanks alot
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by jonathan111: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2016
eladyj4christ:

Hello Friend,

How are you doing, have you seen the free eBook i sent to your email?

Yes bro.. . Thanks a million
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by eladyj4christ: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2016
canymix:

got it. thanks

Hello Friend,

How are you doing, have you read my book?
I hope you found it interesting. if so, there is another book i want you to have because
haven known how to attract the opposite
sex easily, I'm certain you would also want
to know how to find, know, and make your
right choice of marriage partner without
regret.

Thanks!
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by slimtosin(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2016
yeah....lemme see it there... adenijioluwatosin69@yahoomail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by minexpo(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2016
boss plz am interested..... ma mail ogheneminededemise@gmail.com... I avnt seen it o
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by akintho(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
akintho4real@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by askiman: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
nelsonsilver191@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by eladyj4christ: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Princezoi:
thanks i recieved the mail but i could not access the message, can you pls send it to Sandakunmi@gmail.com. Thanks

Hello Friend,

I have sent another copy please, check your

email to confirm it.
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by eladyj4christ: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
slimtosin:
yeah....lemme see it there... adenijioluwatosin69@yahoomail.com

Hello Friend,

Please send a valid email, this one is not

going.

1 Like

Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Dharey55(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Feyisayodare55@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
My hand dey up oh sethworld@ymail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.