Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently (9843 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Yksoul(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oya Forward To gbengaadeyink@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by danj297(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
mahmudshaba954@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
So sad I arrived late... pls I need this. Nnennaikpe@gmail.com kiss
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by cotmag(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls forward to onojajimmy@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Kaymercury(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Got Here Late Abeg Oo Kaymercury1@gmail.Com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Herjide(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
need it too email..... alaoabdullateef@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by DrinkWater10: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
eladyj4christ:
Dear Reader,

this brief piece of information aims to equip you with a major dating
and relationship advantage - Become Irresistible To The Opposite Sex!

Learn a simple but effective and convenient way to attract the opposite sex, in
the most unassuming manner that doesn't indicate you're desperate or lack integrity.

All you need to know's been thoroughly described in a FREE BOOK, and there're
ONLY A FEW COPIES AVAILABLE meant for serious people.

If you're really serious about upgrading your dating and relationship
communication skills, so you'll appreciably increase being irresistible
to the opposite sex...

...Indicate your interest, and I'll quickly send your own copy to your email address
before this opportunity ends.

Juliet Enorense Ewansiha
Please kindly send it to me
Drinkw 10@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Need it. Thanks in advance.. bennexstore@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by isaacsegun(m): 4:27am On Jul 22, 2016
I need it here is my gmail,segunj82@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by shoggie(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
I wont mind too: ayodejibenjamen2012@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Chikpat(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK na
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by teemercy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
taiwoanuoluwapo@yahoo.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by butterfly777(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
aderohunmu777@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by blessedvisky(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2016
eladyj4christ:
Dear Reader,

the most unassuming manner that doesn't indicate you're desperate or lack integrity.

to the opposite sex...

...Indicate your interest, and I'll quickly send your own copy to your email address

Juliet Enorense Ewansiha

Bro pls send it to Victoragevsky@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2016
eladyj4christ:
Dear Reader,

to the opposite sex...

Juliet Enorense Ewansiha
shittuolayemi75@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2016
eladyj4christ:

Hello Israel, it's an ebook and there is no way i can forward it without your email.

alakapreciousejiro@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Pharmumar(m): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2016
umarhassan132@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Oche211(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Endocrine@all@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by bennaz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
tbennee@yahoo.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Taiofil(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Plss op can you send to me too?
Phatboifil@yahoo.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
please send to kingfanak@gmail.com i will be expecting

merry Xmas
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by dilini(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
chai!.. naija with free tinz...
tiri gbosa to you bae...
send to me too... moninaija@yahoo.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Derayo2(f): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dotunrayo@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Chigorkizz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
udehchigozie90@gmail.com
i need it.
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Divay22(f): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jeweldolor6@gmail.com
Hoping I'll get it
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by samuelkingz(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
I need one too..chinazougochukwu@gmail.com....thank you so much
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by stephen53: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Stephenify53@yahoo.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by mrgbenga1: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
I need one. This is my email: bakareolugbenga2010@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by dontheo58(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Theonwogba@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Melonny(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
omoayorichard@accountant.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by hismerhill(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hismerhill72@gmail.com
Re: Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently by Brownville007: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Please anyone that have received should forward to me too via Jamesbchigozie@gmail.com . OP et al , thanks

My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Most Romantic Cologne/purfume? / Is Height Really Important?