Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (52980 Views)

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by UIA04(f): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Why should anyone trace his source of wealth when he has not hurt them with his wealth,did he steal their money??does he owe them any explanation??after the tracing what happens next??..why waste our time tracing his source of wealth when we could just spend that time to create our own wealth and make some people be wasting their own time to be tracing our own wealth...

You can't say this nonsense in a more organized country like the US. In Nigeria people steal korokoro and they aren't even questioned. Look at the way people are screaming that buhari is with hunting fayose when there was no infringement.

In Spain Lionel Messi, a world class footballer has been charged to court for tax evasion. That's a country that every penny spent must be accounted for not like your country where an office holder shows off his rolls royce on instagram ( Dino melaye)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by haibe(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
willibounce1:

A lot senseless youths in Nigeria just praise you when you have money. They don't care if you use their parents or siblings for rituals. Go on instagram and see how these annoying youths praise fraudulent guys. Some of them will even claim the fraudsters inspire them. They'll never ask or care to know what they do. What exactly is E money into? Ask this question and see how some goats come after you and call you hater

As in its so so annoying, they keep praising every rich person regardless of his source of income.. Nigerian youths are dead in their majority!! Some cannot just think!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by onyemarcus: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
READ ALSO: Read What KCEE’s Brother, Wife Said About Their Wealth He is into oil and gas and entertainment industry as the CEO of Five Star Music. You don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that E- money’s favourite colours are gold and white. He also plays around with other colours like wine and black.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by onyemarcus: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
READ ALSO: Read What KCEE’s Brother, Wife Said About Their Wealth He is into oil and gas and entertainment industry as the CEO of Five Star Music. You don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that E- money’s favourite colours are gold and white. He also plays around with other colours like wine and black.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by nonjebose(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
joey150:

Welcome to africa!

What you dont understand is that for every illegal or illegitimate business prospering, several legitimate ones are suffering. To say nobody should care how he makes his money( illegal or not) is pure ignorane!

A sane government would keep up to date with its supposedly wealthy citizens, if not for anything else but to ensure that they remit their taxes according to their earnings.

But hell no, you dont care.. We know majority of the big goons who bust their asses do not lavish money like this.
Not to condemn the young man, he may be into something legal.
But a functioning system/agency ought to determine that he is actually making this money legally, and if he is that rich, his tax should be in tens of millions annually! More revenue for the government to better the lives of its citizens. Yes..you and i!
Intelligent post.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by martineverest(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

I am personally shaking my D1ck for you..

In that same sane clime, is it neighbors or passerbys that questions such individual

Oga u grew up in an environment where envy prospers..
no need to shake ur 2inch diccck,cos im not gay......its obvious that u belong to those set of ppl dat are ready to mingle and dine with fraudsters ,regardless of how dey make their money

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Abagworo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Why should anyone trace his source of wealth when he has not hurt them with his wealth,did he steal their money??does he owe them any explanation??after the tracing what happens next??..why waste our time tracing his source of wealth when we could just spend that time to create our own wealth and make some people be wasting their own time to be tracing our own wealth...

I love you
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
UIA04:

You can't say this nonsense in a more organized country like the US. In Nigeria people steal korokoro and they aren't even questioned. Look at the way people are screaming that buhari is with hunting fayose when there was no infringement.

In Spain Lionel Messi, a world class footballer has been charged to court for tax evasion. That's a country that every penny spent must be accounted for not like your country where an office holder shows off his rolls royce on instagram ( Dino melaye)
When you are ready to quote me with good manners I will reply you...mannerless comments is not worth my time...Now please don't infect me with ignorance....thank you..
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Typical African mentality. Accepting things without asking questions and researching to seek more knowledge.

Please it makes sense to trace people's source of wealth to discourage people from acquiring illegal money because they feel nobody will question it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
And I answered you that "wetin concern you" so is that why you started spitting on your body because you did not get the answers you were expecting??a stupid question deserves a stupid answer.........case closed.
It's your own case with me that's closed cos you jumped on my mention.

Never has it been wrong to be curious about how someone makes his money. I never accused him of doing anything shady, a very simple question was asked.

In saner climes a person who is so rich that his source is not known will definitely be investigated by the government or the people concerned with doing so.

If i'm to go by the way majority of you are attacking me here, it is safe to conclude that anybody can make his/her money in anyway, even if he kills people and we shouldn't bat an eye lid because we are supposed to "mind our business".

There is nothing wrong in my question as far as I didn't make a libelous statement, so you are the one who gave a very stùpid answer to just an ordinary question.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by nonjebose(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

As in its so so annoying, they keep praising every rich person regardless of his source of income.. Nigerian youths are dead in their majority!! Some cannot just think!
True talk
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ontarget:

Please it makes sense to trace people's source of wealth to discourage people from acquiring illegal money because they feel nobody will question it.
K
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

Stfu madam and stop spewing trash!! Its a normal thing to be inquisitive about the source of one's wealth, why should we accept he is making his money legally if there arent no proof of his legal sources of income, wake up bro!!
Are you done crying??when u are through let me know..

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by ugoxhaxabula(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chidizman:
Abeg who get unused indomie sauce

Indomie no put seasoning for ur own?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by UIA04(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
When you are ready to quote me with good manners I will reply you...mannerless comments is not worth my time...Now please don't infect me with ignorance....thank you..
Aunty oni manner eku ise

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by haibe(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Are you done crying??when u are through let me know..

Thats all!!

Do you now have sense?
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

I can see you are frustrated and foolish. Prophylactic should have been made free of charge for your moronic father so he could have prevented birthing a knuckle headed dimwit like you and your siblings.

Fück of my mentions you twât.

Hahahhahahahahhaahhah...

Can see u re fathered by a group of NURTW field staff..

Thou it's an advantage to you, can see u ve learnt loads of fowl language from them.

When is yo momma coming to Lagos branch of NURTW for Junior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
How can someone just have bastard money and not even one person can trace his source of it. undecided

I'm not hating but it really baffles me

My man businesses dey.

Do you know the sole distributors of Baileys, Titus, St Louis (sugar), Don Simon, etc.

That na just one line.

People are into oil, construction, shipping, haulage, hospitality, real estate, services, etc.

So many cash spinners we don't get to hear about because they are not on Dangote's scale.

Plenty people dey see legit money.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

It's your own case with me that's closed cos you jumped on my mention.

Never has it been wrong to be curious about how someone makes his money. I never accused him of doing anything shady, a very simple question was asked.

In saner climes a person who is so rich that his source is not known will definitely be investigated by the government or the people concerned with doing so.

If i'm to go by the way majority of you are attacking me here, it is safe to conclude that anybody can make his/her money in anyway, even if he kills people and we shouldn't bat an eye lid because we are supposed to "mind our business".

There is nothing wrong in my question as far as I didn't make a libelous statement, so you are the one who gave a very stùpid answer to just an ordinary question.

Bla bla bla. you are just disturbing my ears with unnecessary noise....when you are through with your incompetent lamentation just let me know....you can continue with the rant!!!I don't care...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Olalan:
in saner climes his source of wealth will be investigated, you might say its nobody's business but truth be told the worship of money by most Nigerians has contributed to increase in financial crimes in the country sine you are sure nobody will ask questions as to your source of wealth.
Thank you. These are people who reason.
Don't mind that crazymommy poster.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by eph12(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Samson79:
E-money is that you?
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

Thats all!!

Do you now have sense?
Cry cry baby...continue...
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
UIA04:
Aunty oni manner eku ise
ESE..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

How do u know he hasnt stopped people from making money through the way he gets his money. Africans are just ignorant set if people. His source of income should be investigated, its not a matter of hate but for several reasonable purpose e.g Income taxes, money laundering and theft !! Be enlightened!!
Finally!

I thought I was the only sane person on this thread. I was beginning to lose hope in our youths of these days.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ontarget:

Thank you. These are people who reason.
Don't mind that crazymommy poster.
I know you reach orgasm by calling my moniker...pervert...when you have finished vomitting let me know..
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by shaibu123: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Someone should please educate that whatever is called E money or d whatever.How many scholarship has he given to his people or found an charity organization to elevate people of poverty. What examples is he setting for his fans to follow. All this so called celebrities in Nigeria,dey fall my hand. CAN DAVID BECKHAM, RYAN GIGGS,KOBE BRYANT, MAGIC JOHNSON, JAY-Z OR EVEN DON JAZZ DO THIS CHILDISH ACT?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

How do u know he hasnt stopped people from making money through the way he gets his money. Africans are just ignorant set if people. His source of income should be investigated, its not a matter of hate but for several reasonable purpose e.g Income taxes, money laundering and theft !! Be enlightened!!

U need that enlightenment more, is it ur business or that of government to investigate someone

If the government ve done their bit nd ain't complaining why re u

I haad this ur mentality when I was walking the street of lagos looking for job..

Believe me, any day u start making money, u will get a clear picture.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by eph12(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

My man businesses dey.

Do you know the sole distributors of Baileys, Titus, St Louis (sugar), Don Simon, etc.

That na just one line.

People are into oil, construction, shipping, haulage, hospitality, real estate, services, etc.

So many cash spinners we don't get to hear about because they are not on Dangote's scale.

Plenty people dey see legit money.

Well truth is that those cash spinners we don't get to hear about are not always in the news and they keep their private lives private if not their source of wealth will be a matter of discussion to those with interest. E-money is always in the news.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by ChiefCommander(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Truth is the gallons of sweat you break before making money determines how you spend it.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Bla bla bla. you are just disturbing my ears with unnecessary noise....when you are through with your incompetent lamentation just let me know....you can continue with the rant!!!I don't care...
ROTFLOL!!! That's what they say when they no longer have any point to prove. gringringrin

If you were not ignorant you would have known that a person who is very rich with a very questionable source of income is investigated.

Secondly, how can you literally "hear" me when i'm typing words?

You are just dumb...kindly fück off my mentions with your warped mentality of reasoning. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
martineverest:
no need to shake ur 2inch diccck,cos im not gay......its obvious that u belong to those set of ppl dat are ready to mingle and dine with fraudsters ,regardless of how dey make their money

If I dine with one, how is that ur business nor ur family..

Dude pray ur family get delivered from poverty so that u start seeing things the right way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.