Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (69510 Views)

Removed / Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / Mirah Mehta-young American Lady Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by mikolo80: 5:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Are you a dullard

My state is endowed with highly economical solid minerals that will bring instant ROI if tapped into.
lemme guess, true federalism did not allow you to tap it for 66 yrs
Must everybody go into agriculture and rely on it solely to run govt?

just like solid minerals it doesn't require electricity that is not in true federalism constitution
Is it my fault that you come from a barren state?

my state controls the heart beat me Nigeria
if we break up no more water for Agric for the rest of you

your fada is d dullard
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by ImpersonatorSS: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2016
mikolo80:

my state controls the heart beat me Nigeria
if we break up no more water for Agric for the rest of you

your fada is d dullard

Omo ale! Oniro jati jati!!
The current useless system does not allow the states to harness/exploit/explore the solid minerals in their states.
Stubborn goat!!

1 Like

Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Omo ale! Oniro jati jati!!
The current useless system does not allow the states to harness/exploit/explore the solid minerals in their states.
Stubborn goat!!
your fada is a liar
. your mother is a thief

what is dangote doing with cement you dolt.
is there no quarry opposite guru maharaji on Lagos Ibadan you slowpoke
which school did your parents do this nation a disservice by sending you cos it's either your teachers were useless or o ti kuri patapata
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by ImpersonatorSS: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2016
mikolo80:
your fada is a liar
. your mother is a thief

what is dangote doing with cement you dolt.
is there no quarry opposite guru maharaji on Lagos Ibadan you slowpoke
which school did your parents do this nation a disservice by sending you cos it's either your teachers were useless or o ti kuri patapata

Ayiri! Omo iya aje!!

What is quarry where there is gold, oil, bitumen, coal, port etc?

Who wants to hustle where there is free federal allocation?

Stubborn aboooki goat!!!
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Ayiri! Omo iya aje!!

What is quarry where there is gold, oil, bitumen, coal, port etc?

Who wants to hustle where there is free federal allocation?

Stubborn aboooki goat!!!
I will hustle like the tortoise
you keep waiting for federal allocation
lazy stoopid fool
I knew there was a reason you were preoccupied with stubborn aboki goatish behaviour
SMH
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by ImpersonatorSS: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2016
mikolo80:

I will hustle like the tortoise
you keep waiting for federal allocation

lazy stoopid fool
I knew there was a reason you were preoccupied with stubborn aboki goatish behaviour
SMH

Were! Were alaso!!

The current useless system wouldn't allow the states to harness their solid minerals; not with the availability of federal allocation.

Stubborn goat!!!
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by mikolo80: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Were! Were alaso!!

The current useless system wouldn't allow the states to harness their solid minerals; not with the availability of federal allocation.

Stubborn goat!!!
so if you collect salary you will not do any side business. I pity your dependents.
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by mikolo80: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Were! Were alaso!!

Stubborn goat!!!
so if you collect salary you will not do any side business. I pity your dependents.

you bastard madman
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by ImpersonatorSS: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
mikolo80:

you bastard madman

Were alakobere!

Which employer allows you to do any side business while on their payroll?

Ever seen a typical letter of employment and terms of engagement?

Even then, is salary free money like federal allocation?
Isnt salary rightly earned?

Now, I know you are spoilt small brat.

Stubborn crazy goat!!
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by Blitzeee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
And I dey here dey collect peanut, Stranger opening my eyes to our treasure
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by mikolo80: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Were alakobere!

By their insults you shall know what class they belong to (ghetto)

Which employer allows you to do any side business while on their payroll?employer pays for 8 hrs of your time
You have 24 in everyday doofus

Ever seen a typical letter of employment and terms of engagement?
even slaves can do extra work to better themselves
You're just confirming you're the spoilt brat looking for salary work not willing to make any move for yourself
I pity your dependents

Even then, is salary free money like federal allocation?
Isnt salary rightly earned?
so if you see free money you will spend it foolishly
I pity your dependents

Now, I know you are spoilt small brat.
Stubborn crazy goat!!

See above for proof of who spoiled, small and a brat
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by ImpersonatorSS: 3:56am On Jul 03, 2016
mikolo80:

See above for proof of who spoiled, small and a brat

Atole! Alaimokan mokan!!
Go and read a typical letter of employment and terms of engagement and stop arguing like a morrrrron.
I cant believe I am debating with a small spoilt brat like you who knows next to nothing.
Nobody spends private money like public money.
Politicians are no saints. The system must be such that doesnt encourage corruption.
Stubborn aboooki goat!!!
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by oladiran2(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
At exactly 2 months after transplanting. First and second clusters harvest from a single green house kit.4 evergreen pepper and 5 tomatoes weighing 1kg.for more info on consultancy, inquiries on green house and other information wishing to invest in tomato production within the south west, south and east where tomato production is very very and even risky to try on commercial scale without a green house and drip irrigation system.kindly reach me(Olagoke Oladipupo) on 08033981254 or 07051757791.

1 Share

Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by EreluY(f): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2016
Psylas:
wow, we are too lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1bt-GyxiYI

[size=16pt]What a shame that the Nigerian press is giving this idiot air space. His pronunciation is atrocious as is his wrong choice of vocabularies. He is talking but not communicating. Sadly, Nigerians are dafts, celebrating mediocrity.[/size]
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by otunbadan(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
EreluY:

[size=16pt]What a shame that the Nigerian press is giving this idiot air space. His pronunciation is atrocious as is his wrong choice of vocabularies. He is talking but not communicating. Sadly, Nigerians are dafts, celebrating mediocrity.[/size]

I assume your are a Nigerian = daft .... No be insult na equation.
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by restored2016(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Tell them oh, it seems everyone wants oil money. If I had my ways I will do this same agricultural stuffs esp planting
Why don't you have your way?
Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by faolay: 1:04am On Sep 29, 2017
More than 60tonnes/ha...better seed for better yield.

Enquiry:08061521651

Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Davinex:
And we complain of unemployment. SMH
when you don't see value in what u have, people with vision will take it from you.
It's time we clear the cobwebs.

Large scale farming is not for the poor. Ask Mira how much the venture is costing her. Recently, she had an encounter (you know all those redtapes) with Customs because she wanted to bring in some used tractors to help on her farm.

1 Like

Re: Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria by Konquest: 5:49pm On May 23, 2021
MissEdified:
Meet MIRA MEHTA; A young American lady & Harvard graduate who is a tomato farmer in Nigeria.

She is a Harvard Business school graduate who is passionate about entrepreneurship and has decided to pitch her tent in Northern Nigeria, farming Tomatoes. She owns several Acres of Tomato farm and has successfully floated a tomato processing company with the brand "Tomato Jos"

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-mira-metha-harvard-graduate-who.html
That axis is now volatile for
her tomato business and
personal safety! SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate / How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.