Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) (20188 Views)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
Useless man

Sometime I wonder if some people like you in NL have a working brain at all. Please what make Mimiko a useless man Is it only Ondo State that is owing workers Wait a minute can't you ask yourself a question like why this thread poster single out just a single sentence from all Mimiko said in this gathering or is he or she telling me this sentence was all the governor said If No then why picking that few words posted above Please NL try to be sensible always look things with a clear mind from both angle before insulting anyone. A sane man who is not mad will know single out just a sentence from all Mimiko said it's purely Lai Moha-mad dogs games to proof a point.

I'm really happy the way Nigerians are feeling the heat yea it's so good I could remember these same civil servants across the entire country were the ones shouting "CHANGE OR CHANJI OR CHAIN" and they got big time please go and find money from wherever you like to pay your own salary. Let everyone live with it and for those crying for salary i'm really sorry to say this you guys should try to manage so next time you don't vote devils to power to rule over you simply because they know how to lie.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by girlhaley(f): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
TRASH.......I repeat,this is trash!!!

For crying out loud,these workers are dying....hunger is killing them....and you are here beating chest......

probably,when hunger finish them all......you would know what to do by then.......Arrant nonsense
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
adenine02:
ondo and ekiti state Governors have put the brain of their workers in their pocket
What happen to Oyo nd Osun workers
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by ssfather1819(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
i dey sleep wake me if he finish[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Teddyg2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
kendrick9:
Yorubbas like claiming that they are the best region but apart from lagos and maybe at a stretch ogun,what else is there...
Na Mumu u be. Tell me the best region if no b Yoruking.... Ewu Abakaliki......
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
That man on yellow cap in the picture be like...olorun fe ba aye eleyi je...ki loun so bayiii...
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
They never asked for story......all dey need na der money......so pls oga governor provide arm
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by adenine02: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ajewealth123:
what are they to do? Dip hands into the government pockets or rob the government ? The only means they can voice out their grievances is by going on strike and they done that. Remember most of them are elders old enough to be ur parents, aunt uncle and even grandfather. Take ur uncultured and manner less talk somewhere else. Be very careful with ur utterances

bros d u even understand d point im tryin to make
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by adenine02: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
gratiaeo:
What happen to Oyo nd Osun workers

well i dont knw

they r not on d news yet
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
omolayomi06:
well I can't blame you for what you said. if not for the useless government we have I can authoritatively tell you that ondo state Is one of the blessed state in Nigeria. let me start by the mineral resources' ondo is the only south west state DAT produced oil, not only DAT we are the largest prod user of cocoa in Nigeria , we are bless with bitumen which is the second largest in the world after Venezuela' our palm tree is the best in Nigeria, the best state DAT have the higher production of timber. so. our production of plantain is the highest in Nigeria. so tell me if our government are good did you thing this state can not feed Nigeria.

Another chest beating. No wonder you're from there.

You and the governor are the same
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by gloryman91: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
This man na big scammer 419.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by trychris: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
From Iroko to Igba' le.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by mikki123(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mimiko is bad but far far better than any APC governor Mimiko is bad APC governors are worse
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by MamaletASO: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
NONSENSE!
I thought you were better??

Any Governor that did not pay his workers does not fit to live/govern.
Your reasons are clueless.
Workers deserve their wages.
Stop treating them like Animals or beggers. Pay them their Salaries/Wages
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
tuasefemi:
If Ondo State is the least borrowed State in south west as claimed by the governor and Ondo State workers are the most productive in Nigeria, then their salaries should not be delayed for any reason!

Good questions my brother, I wonder if he can answer those questions.
Re: Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) by mranova(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Y pesin no comot shoe stone am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo / 2019 Presidency: PDP To Drop Aspirants With Graft Cases - Daily Sun / Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.