Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Funny Story: In Search Of My Other Half - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Story: In Search Of My Other Half (401 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / Describe Your Other Half With A Metaphor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Story: In Search Of My Other Half by noblepassmercy: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
It was a Saturday morning and I was already up by 9:00am, I mean this was pretty early compared to the normal time I was usually up on Saturdays.

Gladly, I didn’t have to wake up on Saturdays for work as I only worked Mondays to Fridays. And the reason for my wide awoken eyes was because I had a big day planned ahead. I couldn’t stop thinking about the New Year’s party my married friend had invited me to. It was to start by 3:00pm.

Yes oo, I said 3:00pm, that was when the party was to start but you knows as the saying “Be prepared” says, so was I going to be as prepared as I could be. I had to be fully prepared as my motor and mission to find a husband wasn’t yet accomplished.

I mean mother Mary, Anne, my housemate already had a fiance. The girl that everyone thought she would become a nun while I was still “baeless”(without a boyfriend or husband) according to my friends.

Continue Reading here http://trendope.com/2016/06/funny-story-in-search-of-my-other-half/

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigerianlady / Eleven Types Of People You Shouldnt Invite To Your Wedding / My Vision For A FEMINIST, Don't Come Close as A Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.