Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Vision For A FEMINIST, Don't Come Close as A Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vision For A FEMINIST, Don't Come Close as A Wife. (402 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision For A FEMINIST, Don't Come Close as A Wife. by dechriscool(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
As I was communing this morning with God for a guide to making a choice for my future wife.In the presence of Prophet T.B.Joshua,Pastor Enoch Adeboye,Pastor Kumuyi,Pastor David Oyedepo.He specifically warned me against FEMINIST.He reminded me ,His bible principles about marriage institution,doesn't accommodate a FEMINIST.He related it with submissiveness of wife to husband,companionship in marriage and a man being head of the family.
I was curious,still wanting to know more.I decided to go into the metaphysical world.I met one of my fore fathers,I seek for his counselled.He told me he was very happy with my grandmother,more accommodating in marriage than what is obtainable in our modern days of marriages irrespective of their less or no educational exposures.He said my grandmother was never a feminist.She was happy with him till death do them part.
Then I decided to go back to sleep.There I saw plethora of single ladies due for marriage.Majority of the populace were FEMINIST . Then I decided to asked,Ladies ,why can't you make money ,search for a man that will genuinely love you and propose marriage to him,by extention make the rules ?What I got shocked me.They are CELIBATE.Is this suppose to be a consolation for men reservation for their kind of personality?
Then for my future wife,hear me and hear me very well.Hold your two ears now and hear me very well.You will by no appearances resemble or come near a FEMINIST .This is who you will be,my girlfriend,my confidant, a mother figure,the mother of my unborn children,my soulmate,my home keeper,my pot of Gold,accommodating to my family members and friends.You will also be that wife whose presence will radiate bunch of joy,happiness and companionship.Then I promise to be that nice,wonderfull,accomodating and understanding husband to you.I will always give you my shoulder to lean on and share in your pain and joy.

This is how our relationship in marriage will look like

Re: My Vision For A FEMINIST, Don't Come Close as A Wife. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
#walks into thread........

#rush back to get a bucket of water

# walks back in nd slap d Op wit d water

wake up to reality bro, relationship isn't dat fun

# make I no lie, I no even read d story grin
Re: My Vision For A FEMINIST, Don't Come Close as A Wife. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Interesting
Re: My Vision For A FEMINIST, Don't Come Close as A Wife. by kiddoiLL(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
LOL...lemme goan c my own vision too... (i dnt trust pple who meet others n say God says you're my wife/hubby)
Re: My Vision For A FEMINIST, Don't Come Close as A Wife. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hey lily queen I have seen your profile photo its very pretty come join us text me on whatsapp +918147010317

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Events Decorator And Photographer Needed Urgently! / What Will You Do If...? / Do You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.