Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,357 members, 7,954,461 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Matured Mind Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Mind Please (556 Views)

Give Me Some Tactics To Win Her Mind Please / Ladies Please, I Need To Pry Into Your Mind. Please Advice / How Many Guyz Can Do This,, Matured Mind Only....pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Mind Please by anomie(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I am actually new here but i need some advice from you guys....please is it bad to marry a guy who kips breaking up because he is annoyed and later apologizes for that action...am a young lady of 28 years and there is this guy am dating and each time there is an argument...the next thing is break up...your sincere advice needed please.
Re: Matured Mind Please by callmelanner(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
anomie:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am actually new here but i need some advice from you guys....please is it bad to marry a guy who kips breaking up because he is annoyed and later apologizes for that action...am a young lady of 28 years and there is this guy am dating and each time there is an argument...the next thing is break up...your sincere advice needed please.
He needs anger management lessons if u really do want to marry him
Re: Matured Mind Please by ronald4lif(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Emotional blackmailing is more devious than physically abusing someone. His type is the one who will threaten divorce and kick you out of the house at any slightest provocation. I'm not going to tell you not to marry him but I can tell you is a risky adventure.

1 Like

Re: Matured Mind Please by AfribaryChika(f): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Breaking up threats seem to be guys fastest way of resolving an issue. The earlier to break away from that dangerous relationship, the best for you.
Re: Matured Mind Please by EngrSeries(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
That's a sign of how he'll keep ,sending you outta the house when you get married...

(1) (Reply)

Power Bank / Secrets Of A Successful Housewife And A Happy Husband / Princess Diana Was A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.