Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] (20311 Views)

Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by Profmuyis(f): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
aiit. God day.

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by olaasiwaju: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Desperate man.

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by prinsam30: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
The Law Is BullShit and to Those Who Made It
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by Boyooosa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
o ga ju!
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by Boyooosa(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
o ga ju!
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by LEXYCOM: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
How long will prosecuting a criminal take CCT? angry angry angry
It will take as long as in his in office.....

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by Consiglier: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
tomakint:
He will definitely not survive this.

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by Thobiy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
noraola:
when will the deceit come to an end?
Be like sae d man dae enjoy the case, dem just dae deceive Nigerians
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by Thobiy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
wilcox:
Is like he went there for a photo shot, because all I can see is a Saraki that is smiling and having fun in the court room.
Well who knows, perhaps he already knows what the outcome of the judgement will be like.

Nigeria judicial system is just a shadow of what it portrays when the elite is involved.

Like say na Emeka or Tunde steal Maggi for market them for don pass judgment since.
I here by sentence you Emeka to 100 years imprisonment with hard Labour. And the court will all yell in loud voice "as the court pleases".

But here is someone that has the common wealth of the people in his possession nothing is been done to retrieve it yet someone is telling the whole world that he is fighting kwaruption.

This reminds me. They say they've discovered another Aisha Buhari that is not related to our commanda in chief and that she's the real one involved in the Haliburton scandal.
Hmmmmm Fayose, them don the deny o, abeg stand strong o.
True talk
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by MamaletASO: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
DIRTY!
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by olabs201(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ffk in court, SBS in court
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
SaraTHIEF...ole buruku!! angry
is what they paint for you or report to you, you take they judge pls ask any of his prosecution to first throw stone if they are not guilty of the same offence.
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by moshould(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Amen!!!
Re: Saraki At The CCT Today [PHOTOS] by Jaideyone(m): 4:30am On Jun 22, 2016
wilcox:
Is like he went there for a photo shot, because all I can see is a Saraki that is smiling and having fun in the court room.
Well who knows, perhaps he already knows what the outcome of the judgement will be like.

Nigeria judicial system is just a shadow of what it portrays when the elite is involved.

Like say na Emeka or Tunde steal Maggi for market them for don pass judgment since.
I here by sentence you Emeka to 100 years imprisonment with hard Labour. And the court will all yell in loud voice "as the court pleases".

But here is someone that has the common wealth of the people in his possession nothing is been done to retrieve it yet someone is telling the whole world that he is fighting kwaruption.

This reminds me. They say they've discovered another Aisha Buhari that is not related to our commanda in chief and that she's the real one involved in the Haliburton scandal.
Hmmmmm Fayose, them don the deny o, abeg stand strong o.
try and use your brain. the government has done it's own part by charging all these thieves to court. it's left for the judiciary to conclude the case. or you expect the president to just lock them up and throw away the key?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Voted 2016 Most Influential Young Nigerian / Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Chizoba Esther Ejike: "I Trained For Two Days On How To Wear Police Uniform"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.