Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

8 Signs You Are Happily Married By Omoboriowo's Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs You Are Happily Married By Omoboriowo's Blog (384 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Happily Married By Omoboriowo's Blog by miteolu(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
8 Signs You Are Happily Married
To know you are happily married you need to put these 8keys test on your marriage.

1. KISSES

Your husband greets you with a kiss when he comes home from work. It's not a run-of-the-mill, quick, peck-on-the-cheek kind of kiss. No. It's a body-hugging, lips-to-lips kind of kiss. The lingering type that lets you know - without a doubt - he's glad to be home with you once again. A sure sign he's happily married.

2. CONTACTS

When your husband goes away on business, he contacts you every day and lets you know he misses you. A husband who is happily married genuinely misses his wife when he's away. He wants to be with you. He can't wait to get home to you. He says endearing things on the phone when he calls. And he means every word of it. He is 100% faithful to you always. And you know it.

3. "I LOVE YOU'S"

Both of you exchange the simple word 'I love you' .He tells you he loves you. He says it every day. And you say it back. It never gets old. He's not like the husband whose wife complained after several years of marriage, "You don't tell me you love me;" and who replied, "I told you when we were married, and if it ever changes, I'll let you know." That's not how a devoted, happily married man operates. He will tell you he loves you because he wants you to know it daily. He loves saying it because he feels it deeply. And he knows it matters to you to hear the words.

4. HELPING HAND

Both material and financial help. He helps around the house. He wants to lighten your load and do his share, even more than his share when you're not feeling well. He's a willing partner in the business of making your home an inviting place to be. And he teaches your children to do the same. He gets it that raising the kids isn't just your job; it's his too, one he's willing to share because he loves you and them. In other words, he's an active participant in making home life happy for his family.

5. COMPLIMENTS

You compliment eachother. When your husband looks at you and sees what you are doing. He's paying attention. You catch him eyeing you at different times. He can't help it. He's smitten with you. He never tires of looking at you. He thinks you're beautiful, no matter what changes your body may have gone through. He doesn't see the flaws that you see. Both of you blinded by love.

6. COMFORTING

He holds you when you cry. When heartache and disappointment cause your tears to flow, he's there for you. He tries his best to understand what you're going through. He's not always perfect at it, but he tries to comfort you during your hard times. If you are wise, you will welcome his comforting.

7. OPEN-HEART SHARING

You share dreams and sorrows together. It's not as easy for him to do this as it is for you. Wife needs to know she can tell you these things without you falling apart, and that you will keep her confidence. When she's willing to open up her heart and tell you her plans and hopes for her career, he knows you will listen and care. She knows you are her personal cheerleader. Your husband also knows his love for you is deep enough that you will understand and want to know about his disappointments. A happily married man can confidently do this.

8. SEX

The only thing you uniquely share with your spouse that you don’t share with anyone else is sex. So sex is the only thing that sets you and your spouse apart from simply being roommates. It’s a vital part of marriage.Not only does sex set you and your spouse apart from simply being roommates, it also requires a deeper level of communication that you don’t normally do with just anyone. Sex requires you to talk to each other about intimate, emotional things.

http://omoboriowo..com.ng/2016/06/8-signs-you-are-happily-married.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family...... / A Little Bout Myself / Does True Love Exist???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.