Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Stingy Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Boyfriend (7408 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend / 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Boyfriend by henrienta: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
my boyfriend is stingy he finds it very difficult to give and always pretent to forget ur birthday or some just to avoid buying a gift.can he change in the future.not like am the demanding and he takes advantage of that.PLS EVERYONE WAT SHUD I DO, i cant even tall him he is stingy cos it will sound rude.i dont think i can spend the rest of my life wt a stingy person.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by amyfiso(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
4get am simple as abc.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by Secretz(f): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
henrienta:

my boyfriend is stingy he finds it very difficult to give and always pretent to forget your birthday or some just to avoid buying a gift.can he change in the future.not like am the demanding and he takes advantage of that.PLS EVERYONE WAT SHUD I DO, i cant even tall him he is stingy cos it will sound rude.i dont think i can spend the rest of my life wt a stingy person.

Well then take your Nike on your bikey and ride onnnnnnnnnn out, grin
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by Moyola(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
henrienta:

my boyfriend is stingy he finds it very difficult to give and always pretent to forget your birthday or some just to avoid buying a gift.can he change in the future.not like am the demanding and he takes advantage of that.PLS EVERYONE WAT SHUD I DO, i cant even tall him he is stingy cos it will sound rude.i dont think i can spend the rest of my life wt a stingy person.

If yu cant tell him straight up. . .well, tell him jokingly. "Many a true word said in jest" If hez d sort of guy dhat thinkz. . .yu'll knw!
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by Igwe9(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
. . . . . . then buy one for him, we'd learn to lead by example.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by 190: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
@poster

na u help ur bf hammer him money

hungry ass girl angry
dont go get a Job be here complainin waitin 2 eat a guy's money for survial

i doubt if ure even gud in bed for him
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by Moyola(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2009
190:

i doubt if ure even gud in bed for him

Oucch!
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by MoneyRule(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
You who's the non-stingy one should lead the way then!
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
Urm, maybe he doesn't have any money, , undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by whiteroses(f): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
stop dating him jare he obviously thinks you be mumu abi what kind of 419 be that angry
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by hbabe(f): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
Try to confirm that he is stingy before you dump him. Most guys do not remember birthdays and anniversaries etc.
Try buying him little gifts you can afford now and then; then you can subtly ask him why he does not buy gifts for you.
If he still does not change, dump him.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by zeal500: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
my boyfriend is stingy he finds it very difficult to give and always pretent to forget your birthday or some just to avoid buying a gift.can he change in the future.not like am the demanding and he takes advantage of that.PLS EVERYONE WAT SHUD I DO, i cant even tall him he is stingy cos it will sound rude.i dont think i can spend the rest of my life wt a stingy person. [quote][/quote]

must u collect from am if na u hol am mak u koco spend am. madam open arms
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by PurestBoy(m): 12:19am On Sep 04, 2009
henrienta:

Go get a job and stop being bitchy
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by chic2pimp(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2009
zeal500:

must u collect from am if na u hol am mak u koco spend am. madam open arms
PurestBoy:

Go get a job and stop being bitchy
Hehehehe  grin grin grin grin grin. No mind am jare with all the opatas wey she dey yarn. Women sha and their wahala. Everyday mandem dey hia independent woman. Make dem sure us nah. Actions speak louder than words my dears. Na so so moneyuna dey ask 4. Wetin do una hands and feets? undecided undecided cool
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by spoilt(f): 2:28am On Sep 04, 2009
I know his type. Really tight fisted but always wants to knack. . . . . . . angry
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by amebono1: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2009
poster move on, hes not worth it

spoilt:

I know his type. Really tight fisted but always wants to knack. . . . . . . angry

exactly , he is the kind of person dat will have shag 100 times a day with only a peck on the cheek as compensation
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by sjeezy8: 3:29am On Sep 04, 2009
leave the dude if he cant afford a GF, then he doesn't deserve one.

if you cant support your gf financially then dont get one
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by THEAMAKA(f): 4:37am On Sep 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

leave the dude if he cant afford a GF, then he doesn't deserve one.

if you cant support your gf financially then dont get one
ive been seeing you give a lot of advice lately, what do you know?
nada
lol
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by OgidiBoy(m): 4:46am On Sep 04, 2009
@ poster,

Is this your bf an Igbo dude? Igbo guys can be very stingy, not all of them though but 99.9% of them are.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by THEAMAKA(f): 5:05am On Sep 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ poster,

Is this your bf an Igbo dude? Igbo guys can be very stingy, not all of them though but 99.9% of them are.
stop generalizing, sheesh!
whats up with NLers?
so if one yoruba person shits in the bush am i going to say that they ALL do that?
i mean come on, get real

99.9%, wow what a lame made up statistic
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by sjeezy8: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

whats up with NLers?
so if one yoruba person shits in the bush am i going to say that they ALL do that?
i mean come on, get real

shit is true lol dem guys no waste time on gf they want wives
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by THEAMAKA(f): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

shit is true lol dem guys no waste time on gf they want wives
shut up, seriously 
and stop vomiting rubbish
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by sjeezy8: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2009
if i see 100 yorubas shittin in the bush i will say yorubas always shit in the bush

its only reasonable
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by sjeezy8: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

shut up, seriously
and stop vomiting rubbish

shut ya mouth girl its only reasonable to go by stereotypes
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by THEAMAKA(f): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2009
wow! another stupid statement
just hush

the point is not ALL yorubas shit in the bush even if 100 of them do it.
any yoruba that doesnt do that will take offence to that.
so why must we generalize everything we see?
rubbish
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by OgidiBoy(m): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

whats up with NLers?
i mean come on, get real

See your lame ass should have known that was only a freaking joke. Will you quit acting like some fu^king saint with that "generalization" stuff cause you ain't fooling anyone. I normally don't like getting into fights with folks on NL so just back off and go look for your little friends to play with.
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by sjeezy8: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2009
yes we must  tongue

i stereotype  everyone from everywhere but if the person proves me wrong, then  ok i was wrong simple.

its not that serious
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by THEAMAKA(f): 5:18am On Sep 04, 2009
blah blah blah
and who said i was trying to be like or acting like a saint? how is THAT acting like a saint?
tongue
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by THEAMAKA(f): 5:19am On Sep 04, 2009
whatever this is fuking lame
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:21am On Sep 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ poster,

Hmmm. . .I don't agree with this statement. . . undecided
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by sjeezy8: 5:23am On Sep 04, 2009
dude he was joking
Re: Stingy Boyfriend by OgidiBoy(m): 5:30am On Sep 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

dude he was joking

Why are you calling my sister a" DUDE" shocked shocked

ThoniaSlim:

Hmmm. . .I don't agree with this statement. . . undecided

Either do I dear,I was only kidding cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Am I going to be punished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Humiliated By A Guy / If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.