Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School (1067 Views)

5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Just Check In, you'll get my mention. / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sorry for posting it in romance...(dono where to go)

cc lala,Royalroy,mynd44.
i don come again ooo!
Please Dont forget to like after viewing

When you read with all your power but still get B minus

the strugle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Your answer whenever someone ask "how was your paper"
let me just stop there abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
When you here the class efikos discussing answers to the test you just wrote

stop please !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by cruzita(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
you must be speaking from experience bro

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by mmclatino(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Really grin
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
When you get handed your script like this and you already know you banged

hay GOD !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
When you get 5/20 but you're still one of the highest in class

winning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
When the whole class fails but you're just glad that:
a class that fails together stays together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ArikeAriyo(f): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
You, during every speech and prize giving day
you sha know nobody is calling your name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
When your friend ask to explain a topic, but you only understand enough to not fail

uhmmm...

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
How people look at you when you ask for extra sheet before the class efiko

who is this one !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Whe the class olodo is hiding their work from you during test
see my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
When people are discussing grades but you just want to know if you're promoted or not

no time abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
That your friend that always say he will fail, but when result come he has an A

and you'll be strugling with a C.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
When you check your result and you didn't get an F but you didn't get an A either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by nem95: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
c
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by iamDiabolic(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm this is a fp material.pilot drop me here from the plane,have reach my bus stop

Note;this land is nt for sell,if my crazy cousin's smellymouth nd cruzita try to sell it to you report them to the nearest police station

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
cc Lalasticlala take over

...................Uhmm... guys dont forget to vote refiner as miss nairaland

*winks*
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
OP is that.....

Lol....

Meanwhile, check my signature...
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Hmm this is a fp material.pilot drop me here from the plane,have reach my bus stop

Note;this land is nt for sell,if my crazy cousin's smellymouth nd cruzita try to sell it to you report them to the nearest police station

If u get lala hin number just flash am, make your land wey u don buy now for lekki no waste ooo!!
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Vote Refiner for miss Nairaland.....

Meanwhile, check my signature...
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by iamDiabolic(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
ANIEXTY:

If u get lala hin number just flash am, make your land wey u don buy now for lekki no waste ooo!!
u should have add snake there,or tonto dike yanch or olajumok.lala would have push it to front page even before u finish typing the topic

Cc lalasticlala
Come nd see snake oh

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
I can't relate
schooled in mars

1 Like

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by VictorRomanov: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
ANIEXTY:
When you here the class efikos discussing answers to the test you just wrote

stop please !

Are u sure u were not an olodo?
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by VictorRomanov: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
ANIEXTY:
When you get 5/2 but you're still one of the highest in class

winning

Now I can confirm that you re!
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by Evidence1000(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm! Mysticgal all the way. I just love that babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by ANIEXTY(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Are u sure u were not an olodo?
Were you ?
Re: 13 Photos you'll get if you were neither an Efiko nor Olodo in School by VictorRomanov: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
ANIEXTY:

Were you ?

See you na. U don't know the difference between here and hear and that u can't score 5/2. Rather, it's 2/5.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Use Ampiclux As A Morning After Pill? / How My Primary School Boyfriend Broke My Heart / Erotica Story: The Explosive party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.