Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo (36196 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by broseme: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
This tory don make me laugh faint here.The lady wey board bike begin go Bode Thomas don make me laugh so dey my abdomen wan burst

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/man-allegedly-slaps-his-girlfriend.html

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by broseme: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hahahahahaha.See wahala!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by nerodenero: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Comedy at its peak grin grin.

Ladies are their own greatest enemies undecided. You occupy front seat, na wahala. Back seat nko, na war!!! grin.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by mployer(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
long story. angry

But very interesting

62 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol...lobatan, story
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by raphroye: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
That guy Na his father's son... no be bastard

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by bolaji3071(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2016

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by VocalWalls: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol

grin

Not as if her front seat position was under threat...

Check out these Beautiful Sinks For Your Home Interior
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Giwman(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
nerodenero:
Comedy at its peak grin grin.

Ladies are their own greatest enemies undecided. You occupy front seat, na wahala. Back seat nko, na war!!! grin.
I swear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Giwman(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
I hate it when a man hits a woman, but this one na confirm.....The babe really needed d slap

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by mrwonlasewonie: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is the point I'll say the girl deserved the slap for being unreasonable

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Things dey happen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by thelastmediator: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
She got served grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by dacovajnr: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2016
That first slap na to adjust her Destiny while the 2nd is meant for Total reset grin

304 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by DozieInc(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2016
The slap na to correct audio mal-function.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by lordcyl3(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2016
four slaps is ok now, two is too small

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Talph: 2:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Ladies need to understand that their boyfriend's car is not co-owned during the relationship phase, you all try curbing that habit of its my boyfriend's car so I equally have a say...

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by nmaihat: 3:33am On Jul 06, 2016
I think the slap was for the lady's own good. SHE NEEDED IT.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by otimothy(m): 4:23am On Jul 06, 2016
The babe wey no be arindin sef na she come chop slap...choi

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Aviero: 5:11am On Jul 06, 2016
There's a great meaning to all of these. And all I can say is that the guy wants to, and will fvck that his female friend.

But girls will never understand.

You see, she was already feeling embarrassed for him. He's definitely going to call her to apologise for what happened, and propose taking her out to make up..

These days, guys don't offer unsolicited help to ladies.. naaah..
Kunle for that matter. Ahhh!

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Medunah: 5:20am On Jul 06, 2016
He shouldn't have hit her for crying out loud, there are other ways to pass your message without going physical........the gf went a lil bit far but that doesn't justify the slaps. The girl should just say bye-bye to the relationship or whatever BS it is they had cos from slaps, we know the usual story.....

MODIFIED****
To you all quoting me to ask "what should he have done"?
if he had parked and told her to get out of his car and zoom off leaving her dere, would he have died??

Cos tell me, if it had being his fellow man or a lady stronger than him insulting him, would he have slapped him/her??
Why to guys tend to go physical on ladies weaker than them??

Just so you know there are women who have done worse and the partners handled it other ways than being physical.....she is not your child, you don't correct her by beating her, if he slaps her today for doing this, wat will he do when she does worseTurn her to a punching bag??
I am not justifying what she did but he should av kept his hands in check.

PS: I never said what she did was right!! Whatever it is she did still doesn't justify him going physical

That was the reply I gave on the next page so y'all really need to cool off.

Say no to domestic violence!!!! And stop justifying it

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Girls and their wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by oglalasioux(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Say no to hitting women. Slaps are meant for animals only.

But the guy's girlfriend is an animal in human skin so she deserves it.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Dirkcoyt: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:
He shouldn't have hit her for crying out loud, there are other ways to pass your message without going physical........the gf went a lil bit far but that doesn't justify the slaps. The girl should just say bye-bye to the relationship or whatever BS it is they had cos from slaps, we know the usual story.....

How should he pass his message? Or don't you feel the man ego was broken by her gutter words? Or are you a feminist who believe the woman is always right or you purposely feign ignorance of the truth cause a lady is involved or you just an unrepentant cynical being?

I'm waiting for a reply cause I really want to know how your thought process works.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Dfinex(f): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

How should he pass his message? Or don't you feel the man ego was broken by her gutter words? Or are you a feminist who believe the woman is always right or you purposely feign ignorance of the truth cause a lady is involved or you just an unrepentant cynical being?

I'm waiting for a reply cause I really want to know how your thought process works.

take it easy bro.....just calm down. ur blood too hot....lolss

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Dirkcoyt: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Dfinex:

take it easy bro.....just calm down. ur blood too hot....lolss
My blood no hot. Maybe I am or the way you viewed it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Dfinex(f): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

My blood no hot. Maybe I am or the way you viewed it.
it's ok. just that u were sounding a bit angered.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2016
Giwman:
I hate it when a man hits a woman, but this one na confirm.....The babe really needed d slap
there was no need for it, just dump the girl, she obviously isn't exposed and lacks basic sense of etiquette, so such a guy shouldn't be rolling with that kind of girl...

And I believe she would have been doing that, it's her attitude....

There is actually no use slapping her...

Because if u to justify this, I can categorically tell you, that over 80% of the beatings men have to women, when investigated you won't fault the men.... From experience I can tell you women can make you loose your sense of decorum and throw caution to the wind... The people(women) are demonic I can assure you...

So for me, once I see traces of stupidity Inna woman, I discard her earlier than I would have...

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by MVLOX(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Those slaps should help reactivate her brain box.....Lmao

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by nikkypearl(f): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2016
She for kukuma sit in the middle grin

14 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2016
seriously I think dah geh deserves the slap angry

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.