Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks (5878 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by Bnaija(f): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, June 19, returned from the United Kingdom, UK, after his 14-day Medical Vacation, where he went to treat a nagging Ear, Nose and Throat, ENT, Infection and an undisclosed ailment.

Shocking as Pres. Buhari’s medical report leaksThe President, who according to medical experts, was still looking sickly, arrived the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, around 6pm, on Sunday evening.

Recall, that Buhari was scheduled to arrive the country last Thursday, but opted to have a rest, before returning on Sunday.

While addressing journalists at the Airport, Buhari jokingly challenged one of the correspondents, who asked him of his state of health, to a wrestling competition.

“You have seen me, you saw me when I was going, you can do the assessment by yourself.

“You can see me inspecting the guards of honour, if you want to wrestle me, you can do so, but you know I’m taller than you,” he said, adding that he is resuming work stronger and more energetic.

However, sources said that Buhari’s confession, contradicted his look and appearance, which prompted a journalist to ask him about the state of his health.

Source>>http://www.bnaija.com/2016/06/shocking-as-pres-buharis-medical-report-leaks.html

1 Like

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by histemple: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
What is journalism turning into, for God's sake?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by sinkhole: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
histemple:
IPOD-, IPAD-, IPOB-jounarlism grin

13 Likes

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by Immunity1(f): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
We knew that ipob will state their own concerning mr president health very useless people they want him dead but god shame them

8 Likes

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by dunkem21(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
histemple:

LOL.. grin
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by Horus(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
I hate bloggers
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by histemple: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Horus:
I hate bloggers

You shouldn't hate bloggers. You should only hate stupid and incompetent bloggers who took to blogging just to attract traffic with preposterous journalism, and everyone hate them.

How can someone write an article that lacks facts, objectivity, precision and balance?----------and the next thing is to shamelessly insert a link.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by omenka(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wait oo, it that shitty writeup the "leaked medical report"?? Where is anything "medical" in the crap written up there??

I even had to go to the site to check if the op only posted an abridged version of the story, alas, that was ALL there is!!

I think a Rule should be added to nairaland to make being extremely stupidiotic a banable offence.

Gosh!

Make my prick trun zigzag if I ever visit that blog for the rest of my life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by searchng4love: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
lols
sinkhole:
IPOD-, IPAD-, IPOB-jounarlism grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by VISTIN(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
This post has not made any sense yet.

So what is the medical report the leaked?

Is it just that the president looks sicky or what?
I don't wish Buhari death, he has the right to live.
But I don't like the way he thinks, too tribalistic to be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
Wait oo, it that shitty writeup the "leaked medical report"?? Where is anything "medical" in the crap written up there??

I even had to go to the site to check if the op only posted an abridged version of the story, alas, that was ALL there is!!

I think a Rule should be added to nairaland to make being extremely stupidiotic a banable offence.

Gosh!

Make my prick trun zigzag if I ever visit that blog for the rest of my life.

And a zigzag prick will fit you o

1 Like

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by omaguibu(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
So where is the leaked medical report? Hungry man journalism.
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by Adeoba10(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
You guys should check d op's name n d source.
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by AntiWailer: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
histemple:

I-POD, i-POB, i-PHD, i-DO-as-I LIKE is not journalism.

It is thrash written by 1mbeciles for the brainless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by UrWorstNitemare: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
angry SEE AS I RUN ENTA HERE!!!

OP, like this, Na Thunder wey get BRAIN DISEASE go fire you...

1 Like

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by DaBullIT(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jesus is Lord

Buhari is president
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by Jostico: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
What else could this mean? @ OP Are you ok?
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by sobastical: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Don't blame you OP your blog is dying from lack of traffic and you're so desperate and never care about integrity and reputation building. Shameful
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by decomaniaboss(f): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Immunity1:
We knew that ipob will state their own concerning mr president health very useless people they want him die but god shame them
correction pls " want him dead" not "want him die " grin grin leave ipob's alone and concentrate on your english class grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by krasican(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Una no check her d.p na confirm OSHANCRO BIN LADEN EL NAYER EL SAWARI ASHI OF d highest order
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by sarjay1000: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:

LOL.. grin
For heaven's sake is it not our right to know? What's with the sentiments...He sure asked for it
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by Horus(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by totorimi: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Our people have a saying that one can not use hand to cover pregnancy. If Buhari is sick it will show and if he is not it will also show. All we are saying is that old people should go to old peoples home to rest and let the young men do the job. When you decide to do the work meant for young men we will not accept any form of excuses to say that ear is disturbing you or your leg is aching you. The work must be done.
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by hardbody: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bnaija:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, June 19, returned from the United Kingdom, UK, after his 14-day Medical Vacation, where he went to treat a nagging Ear, Nose and Throat, ENT, Infection and an undisclosed ailment.

Shocking as Pres. Buhari’s medical report leaksThe President, who according to medical experts, was still looking sickly, arrived the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, around 6pm, on Sunday evening.

Recall, that Buhari was scheduled to arrive the country last Thursday, but opted to have a rest, before returning on Sunday.

While addressing journalists at the Airport, Buhari jokingly challenged one of the correspondents, who asked him of his state of health, to a wrestling competition.

“You have seen me, you saw me when I was going, you can do the assessment by yourself.

“You can see me inspecting the guards of honour, if you want to wrestle me, you can do so, but you know I’m taller than you,” he said, adding that he is resuming work stronger and more energetic.

However, sources said that Buhari’s confession, contradicted his look and appearance, which prompted a journalist to ask him about the state of his health.

Source>>http://www.bnaija.com/2016/06/shocking-as-pres-buharis-medical-report-leaks.html

I dislike buhari but i hate you and detest your beffuddling idiocy
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by Dolazee(f): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2016
cool
Re: Shocking As Pres. Buhari’s Medical Report Leaks by Stanzingerzy(m): 3:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Waka pass loggers, making news headlines

(1) (Reply)

If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. / Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects / No. 41 Of Apostle Sulieman's Prophesy Becomes A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.