Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out (1538 Views)

Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by Naijatalktalk(m): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2016
My name is Nonto and this is my tale.

I met this movie star and we had unprotected sex and he gave me chlamydia. I haven’t had s*x in over a yr so I recognise I’m no longer the one who gave it to him.

I’m simply upset approximately it. but I shouldn’t have had unprotected s*x in the first location. I actually don’t know a way to pass about telling this man he gave me chlamydia.

I really want to make it regarded to him that HE gave it to me not vice versa. I didn’t have s*x for see you later for fear of STDs and then i

CONTINUE READING HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/i-had-sx-with-a-superstar-and-he-gave-me-an-std/
Re: I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:56am On Jun 22, 2016
If I Click there Make my Prick Bend. ====>bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by LadyG16(f): 1:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Where u expecting large sum of money or pregnancy?

U should be happy u fu******ced a star n stay with that..
Biko Kam kuo ume
Re: I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by nowornever2016: 2:40am On Jun 22, 2016
What Do U Want Me To Do Now? But U Enjoy D Thing?
Re: I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by win3k: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
You gave youself STD by doing it unprotected!
Re: I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2016
dat is ur reward
Re: I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by eroski90(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
LA click la bend angry
Re: I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by SurefireFashion: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
If u had gotten pregnant, U'll be glad to call urself BABY MAMA.
Re: I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out by Livinus56(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2016
All dat glitter 're not gold and this nonsense u put down here is not our consign for it doesn't add anything to d life of a common man in dis economic hardship in our land, meanwhile its ur cross just carry it without complain.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Akwa Ibom Militant 'iso Akpafit' Killied By Nigerian Army / See Wetin Nigerians Do To Dis Slay Queen For Exposing Her Breast / This Lady Slapped A Guy To Zip Her Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.