Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. (931 Views)

How To Maintain Relationship With Your Girlfriend / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Hala(m): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2016
This has been a puzzle for me. A friend came to me with this question and at first, I thought it was OK but later, after hearing the stories of affection between them, I started doubting my conviction to that idea that all is well. Especially when she tells him the husband, that she still has feelings for the boy. In addition to this, he does not have access to her phone anymore because she has locked the phone with a password.

Should he act normal or escalate the issue?

Give me your suggestions please.
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by photoshoot(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Never... A girlfriend shouldn't, talk more of a wife.

What did she forget with him that they are talking? undecided

We guys are wired in a way, sooner or later, that her Ex would start throwing advances just for "fun" or to "gbansh"

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by sexxydiva(f): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Silly Question
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by rummeh: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Smh... She is not ready for the marriage
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by lordizak(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2016
U can't expect your spouse to make enemies, but the level of the friendship should be for humanity sake, that is; So as to be able to expunge the bad vibes. in the sense that the can still help each other.
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Olalan(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2016
For a woman to openly propose such to her husband shows the level of love and trust she accords her hubby. The husband had better brace up to putting up with a cheating partner.
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Tapout(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Especially when she tells him the husband, that she still has feelings for the boy.

r u kidding me undecided undecided
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by talktonase(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2016
emotional promiscuity...

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Pheals(f): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2016
U don't need stories op

Capital NO
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by jashar(f): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2016
Is the wife ok? undecided
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by shyling(f): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2016
Of course they can still communicate like other humans but on another level.
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by LivinaPatrick(f): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2016
This is total and complete madness,she suppose to delete all about her ex's before even acquiring the form for marriage,in fact she knows nothing about marriage. Even in a mare boyfriend girlfriend things is highly prohibited to bring such thing. Give ur partner some respect menh!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by schumastic(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2016
the things we hear this days in marriage makes one wonder if it will be a journey one should embark upon.
sometimes I wonder if this couples of now adays think marriage is the same as relationship.
1.except if the communication is platonic I don't see any reason why the wife has to keep in touch with her ex infact is uncalled for, she is giving room for past emotions to creep in which will affect her marriage if care is not taken..
2.in as much as I don't buy the idea of partners going through each others phones, her passwording her phone will only make him start thinking she is hiding something which is a bad move.
3.marriage I believe is all about communication and understanding, the both of them need to seat down and talk this through before it blows out of proportion.
4.fiinally he is the man and like every head of the family if he can't handle issues like this, is better he meets his or her parents, pastor or counselor, cus issues like needs people who have been married for long and still living together in peace, not most single people like us on nl..so op do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Its not advisable, its better to keep an ex at bay.
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Never trust a girlfriend or wifey that still maintains contact with her EX-date.

The laws of Gonking states that "once a ladies pvssy is knacked, it can easily be renacked"

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by obiorathesubtle: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
stupidity:
Never trust a girlfriend or wifey that still maintains contact with her EX-date.

The laws of Gonking states that "once a ladies pvssy is knacked, it can easily be renacked"
ma nigga? sad stupidity?? Hafa na? You don vote abi?
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
ma nigga? sad stupidity?? Hafa na? You don vote abi?
boss, I just did. Na because of you o. After this show and mimzy nor give you pvssy Gonk ehn, boss alert me. I go kidnap her come your house, if you gonk her finish I go carry am back to her house.
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by obiorathesubtle: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
stupidity:
boss, I just did. Na because of you o. After this show and mimzy nor give you pvssy Gonk ehn, boss alert me. I go kidnap her come your house, if you gonk her finish I go carry am back to her house.
grin ma nigga! Oboy! 21 free pvssy this night for you... You go gonk till you collapse! grin grin go drink alomo build up your stamina ooo!!

Bro.. I appreciate man.. I know say I fit count on you.. You be ma day 1 Nigga.. Thanks a lot bro.. Words can't express my gratitude grin grin
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Laveda(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin ma nigga! Oboy! 21 free pvssy this night for you... You go gonk till you collapse! grin grin go drink alomo build up your stamina ooo!!

Bro.. I appreciate man.. I know say I fit count on you.. You be ma day 1 Nigga.. Thanks a lot bro.. Words can't express my gratitude grin grin

undecided where you dey buy them from? undecided
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by Hala(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:
the things we hear this days in marriage makes one wonder if it will be a journey one should embark upon.
sometimes I wonder if this couples of now adays thing marriage is the same as relationship.
1.except if the communication is platonic I don't see any reason why the wife has to keep in touch with her ex infact is uncalled for, she is giving room for past emotions to creep in which will affect her marriage if care is not taken..
2.in as much as I don't buy the idea of partners doing through each other phone, her passwording her phone will only make him start thinking she is hiding something which is a bad move.
3.marriage I believe is all about communication and understanding, the both of them need to seat down and talk this through before it blows out of proportion.
4.fiinally he is the man and like every head of the family if he can't handle issues like this, is better he meets his or her parents, pastor or counselor, cus issues like needs people who have been married for long and still living together in peace, not most single people like us on nl..so op do the needful.
I buy your thoughts on this. It's an all yes idea.
Re: Should A Wife Maintain Relationship With Her Serious Ex-date. by obiorathesubtle: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Laveda:

undecided where you dey buy them from? undecided
tongue don't ask..

(1) (Reply)

I Simple Recycle Guys For Sex! -brandi Glanville / Are They Bisexual Or Are They Playing A Game Nobody Told Me Of / She Demands For Money Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.