Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! (1958 Views)

Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2016
hello nairalanders, my friend is in need of advice, told me his girl is pregnant for him that he is sure responsible for it..
According to him d girl wanna remove it buh he doesn't have a dime to give her, i cant help him either..

how do i advise him on what to do now??

attached below is a screenshot of our whatsapp convo earlier today

Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by thorpido(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Tell him to inform his parents or the girl should inform her parents.
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Obinovictor(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
This your friend really needs help. So he even sleeps with more than one for you to ask which one.

My sincere advice, he should tell his parents how Careless he was and prepare to marry that girl. Abortion will just make him two things
1. A murderer
2. Father of a dead baby

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Ok now you bring it on here like we dey der when your friend dey wangala...who is even sure it isn't you.....you both had better keep that prospective president or face Gods wrath
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by khristals(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2016
J.Cole, Lost ones...
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Is condom really that costly?
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Martino240:
hello nairalanders, my friend is in need of advice, told me his girl is pregnant for him that he is sure responsible for it..
According to him d girl wanna remove it buh he doesn't have a dime to give her, i cant help him either..

how do i advise him on what to do now??

attached below is a screenshot of our whatsapp convo earlier today
- let your friend carry his precious cross thats all i gat to say

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by sirliu(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
I would not suggest aborting the baby. That is like taking a life, but it's her own decision to make. I won't support or condone it. He has to step up to the plate and be ready to take responsibility for another human life.
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Ok now you bring it on here like we dey der when your friend dey wangala...who is even sure it isn't you.....you both had better keep that prospective president or face Gods wrath
lol miss, it ain't me, didn't u see d screenshot above?? i
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
Is condom really that costly?
I tire oo.. He said he was drunk daht night...
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by omega25red(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Any MOFO with no money for a condom needless to say an abortion should not be having sex. He better go sell the phone he contacted you with

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by schumastic(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
sincerely some guys are funny..
you will have money to take a girl out and spend on her but common 700 to buy durex na wahala..okay you finish every every, Oya buy pills for her( lai Lai they won't) instead they will prefer to wait for buhari to sign budget..okay finally she done get belle, now bring money for d and c(they won't).
tell me how is he going to take care of the baby if he can't afford the cheapest thing that would v avoided her getting pregnant in the first..am pretty sure they might b teenagers.

for the advice you seek, tell him to sale his phone to raise the money or he start reading guidelines on how to becone a father or he let's his people know, so they will know what next to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Harvard13(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
thank GOD u dont have money for abortion. pre natal should be free in some govt hospitals.
let him start hustling for money for baby food
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Houseofglam7(f): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rubbishy rubbishy rubbish
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by 2dice01: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Rubbishy rubbishy rubbish
haba you are takin dis thing too personal... I don dey suspect you
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
hope this blessing ain't my blessing?
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Houseofglam7(f): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
2dice01:
haba you are takin dis thing too personal... I don dey suspect you

Lol
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by aroseed(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
I guess he's too broke he couldn't afford a condom not to talk of abortion....
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by 2dice01: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Lol
hmmm...so if you were to be his sis what advice will you give him? Huh
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
It's better he get married to her since he is responsible for the pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
2dice01:
hmmm...so if you were to be his sis what advice will you give him? Huh

I'll probably shoot him in the head and hang him by the balls embarassed
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
You can't abstain, and you can't use condom, now you've gotten a girl pregnant and you want to make her do abortion. At the end you'll dump her because only very few guys will marry a girl they have made to do abortion.
May God forgive you. sad
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by miremoses(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
don't ABORT the baby. its a sin.

I know its difficult but killing a human being like you z pure wickedness and inhuman.

didnt both of them know the result of unprotected sex?
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
He should go an meet the parents of the girl and inform them.
Next prepare to continue the journey he started by bringing along his family members and properly doing all the introduction. Then on to the proper marriage.
His parents did this for him. So he should do it for his wife as well. No cheating.

Shey he has ****?,Then he is a man now. He must stand and be one. If not, tell him to come, I will cut off his **** and he can transform into a woman and remain so or a *****less enoch.

To *** is sweet. To take responsibility is hard.
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Alright
Scroll down, if you don't see anything enter the next page continue going till you see another post like this
Take tips
And get the hell of my eye sight
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
lilyqueen:
It's better he get married to her since he is responsible for the pregnancy

...as per finish the journey you begun....
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

...as per finish the journey you begun....

Exactly
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
MISOPROSTOL will relieve your friend's girl of the pregnancy. If interested let me know for the guidelines @ Op
Re: My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! by 2dice01: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:

I'll probably shoot him in the head and hang him by the balls embarassed
lmao ...you will always know a lover of horror/vampire movies...heh bae dont korupt me iyam a Gods child cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Facts About The Average Naija Gurl And My Advice. / Boy,girl And Sex--who Is To Be Blamed? / When You See Your Ex That Said You Won't Find Someone Better Than Them (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.