Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (30357 Views)

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Naijalabel(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
In this Season of Love and Celebration.

A Nairalander gave a surprise proposal to his Girl friend at Ibom Tropicana.

See their lovely photos below

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by ademasta(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Great
Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Naijalabel(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
More

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Divay22(f): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by VickyRotex(f): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
cool grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Opakan2: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
na man you be.. congrats!

Benita27 merry xmas baby, how you see am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Ginaz(f): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is so beautiful, it made me cry, I always cry when I see people getting engaged and married. It brings emotional turmoil in my heart embarassed embarassed

*sniffing and crying*

Modified *

But wait o, why is your "something" gathered na o.p? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by micfoley: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congrats. Next is pre wedding photos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by ireneony(f): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin congrats. ..

Nigeria is in recession yet people are getting married every second even nairalanders self. I can't count how many of these i see here in a day.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Sandydayziz(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Everyone's getting married ni... shocked shocked

Congrats cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by CallMeNJay: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:
This is so beautiful, it made me cry, I always cry when I see people getting engaged and married. It brings emotional turmoil in my heart embarassed embarassed

*sniffing and crying*

Modified *

Which "Something" lol
Lalasticlala f.p for this nairalander , even in this buhari time men are getting married

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by decatalyst(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dude, congratulations.

I like your shirt and you bae is beautiful. Nice legs too.

In fact...

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wow!! Hope say una don budget for rice..
Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:

*sniffing and crying*

Modified *

Baby,, stop crying y'hear?? Tell ur Dad to stop preventing Male visitors from ur house and then we can start there

17 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Splinz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:

*sniffing and crying*

Modified *

Please save some of those tears... you gonna need it for us.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by refiner(f): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
May we know the monicker of that nairalander...cos everyone is now a nairalander...

By d way,the picx is beautiful... Envious already.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by DozieInc(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations !
Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Goodluck man
Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Preca(f): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
:Dhappy married life in advance
Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by ButterFrost212(f): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
How cute kiss kiss
Congrats on getting hitched and hurry up and do the wedding o, don't turn the girl to lord of the ring! Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Opakan2:
na man you be.. congrats!

Benita27 merry xmas baby, how you see am?
Congrats to them oh!, this is what we are praying for, not these players on ground. grin cheesy

Merry Xmas to you too in advance!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by FutureSenator: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Awwn

Lovely undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Opakan2: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Congrats to them oh!, this is what we are praying for, not these players on ground. grin cheesy

Merry Xmas to you too in advance!.

Lol.. you know I'm different

what works for some might not work for others.. why love attimes is tough
Benita biko, epp my situation
Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Opakan2:

Lol.. you know I'm different

what works for some might not work for others.. why love attimes is tough
Benita biko, epp my situation
Goodnight and sweetdreams as i await my plate of rice tomorrow.

You don't have a situation.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
So because you are proposing, i must tilt and bend my neck to look pictures abi?? Continu... And to the crying girl ^^^ ginaz, hope you v thot bout my proposal or you still gonna abuse me for been rich again and continue dating your garri boyfriend that cant buy ring to propose... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Opakan2: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Goodnight and sweetdreams as i await my plate of rice tomorrow.

You don't have a situation.

Ahhhh!

Beni, as your love dey shack me reach.. issorite
Goodnight dearie
Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Ginaz(f): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
So because you are proposing, i must tilt and bend my neck to look pictures abi?? Continu... And to the crying girl ^^^ ginaz, hope you v thot bout my proposal or you still gonna abuse me for been rich again and continue dating your garri boyfriend that cant buy ring to propose... cheesy

Get out of my front abeg angry

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Ginaz(f): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Splinz:

Please save some of those tears... you gonna need it for us.

Are you serious? Don't joke with my feelings embarassed
Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:

Get out of my front abeg angry
another saturday just waka pass you, 2016 is strolling in styles... Just accept and let me get you a gold ring for now... Atleast by 2017, u be a proud ring bearer

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend by Ginaz(f): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Presh9OO:
Baby,, stop crying y'hear?? Tell ur Dad to stop preventing Male visitors from ur house and then we can start there

My dad gonna drive you too so don't mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.