Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (68617 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Skmoda360(m): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Flashh:
Logical guy's with logical brain who knows it's quite difficult to ignore the money and won't like her to later embarrass his ego, will make a drama of it. Because they know she would later rant about the money she gave him. (Tag him broke and hungry guy).

He would act like he don't care about the money, take a video or picture as if he's burning the money, but it is only the card he burnt. Then tell her to go to hell that you don't need fúcking money.

Send it to her through WhatsApp or any other messaging apps. She will respect forever without knowing you kept the cash.
this niggie sabi the gizzard.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by MrSly(m): 1:09am On Jun 23, 2016
theEYe21:
she should know you can't buy love and forgiveness. grin She just played herself grin
played herself or not she just paid off the guy. It is left for him to either accept or reject the price. But as for forgiveness,the guy must cos nursing hate in his hrt might consume him.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by justkool(m): 1:18am On Jun 23, 2016
I go collect am,,ex specially now wey dollar dey vex for naira..

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by TJMighty(m): 1:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Na him b say Baba God don pick my call b d@. Na 2 make my request by makin use of d money. D@ time she cheated on me ws network problem, but now network connected
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Ahdamtoeyeen: 1:45am On Jun 23, 2016
May God bless ur union ...you shouldn't be sorry ...am sorry fr delaying you ..will text her dat...
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by keeptalkin(m): 1:45am On Jun 23, 2016
i go take am man must wack
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Pyno30: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2016
I will with heart full of Internal Joy and face full of fake Anger take the Cash

As for her Forgiveness and Judgements belongs to God

Go home and Sin No more
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by topTeg: 1:59am On Jun 23, 2016
D guy don sell him birth right for half plate of ukodo.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by josef1(m): 2:01am On Jun 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by DedeNkem: 2:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Explorers:
You came back from work(70k Salary) and saw this on your bed with a note " Am sorry boo, i have to go with him because you are not ready yet and he asked me to give you this."

I would gladly take the cash and move on with my life.
You can't force love.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Orikinla(m): 2:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Bellfun:
Those who sow bountifully... shall reap bountifully! ...

I'll gladly take the cash...

Forgiveness belongs to the Lord! !!
See real #GidiBlues!
1000 Likes.

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by justmenoni: 2:36am On Jun 23, 2016
And u surely need a CT scan

amzee:

He's got a life already, na u need to get a Brain reset.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Netfad(m): 2:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Pandorabox:
Fatality!!!
Flawless victory
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by obinnashady(m): 2:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyeancah:
you sound like a coward I swear grin grin grin
Really?

ok
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by obinnashady(m): 2:44am On Jun 23, 2016
j3r3myk3n:

[size=80]Oga mi, make i shook mouth for unah matter? grin

grin my mind dey tell me to shook mouth

I know the first thing that will run through your mind is to check my dp

Quote me if you want serious GBEGE.
[/size]
I no want gbege
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by amzee(m): 2:47am On Jun 23, 2016
justmenoni:
And u surely need a CT scan
Must you display your stupidity on every thread?
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by justmenoni: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Me? I guess the northern heat is surely melting your brain hence you need a full CT scan you nimcompoop

quote author=amzee post=46836848]
Must you display your stupidity on every thread?[/quote]
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 23, 2016
obinnashady:
lol...don't get excited boy,u are not in my league.

There's no room for comparison

cos doing that would mean comparing Barca or Real to Asante kotoko fc.

fvck off my mention

dirty,smelly scum of the earth

Lol. You can curse. But why ''scum of the earth" on someone you have not met.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Comrade003: 3:22am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=isobomac2 post=46811165]any singlez gal in port call me am single frm ph.

I hardly respond to post but at this point guess I need to because such people like you go about on social media using people for ritual but in the known of us we shall r resist you.I am a ph boy with respect to my nation and God but seems an unpatriotic and buffalo like being putting on human flesh should by now be in kirikiri.Pimples and gonorrhea AGENT.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Pandorabox:
Fatality!!!

Finish him!
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by greggng: 4:26am On Jun 23, 2016
If only that money is not fake dollars. Tell her baby I know am not rich but am a man of integrity. I didn't love u cos of money neither will I be entice by it. Come and take back ur money and I wish u good luck in ur chosen adventure. Till we meet again in heaven if u made it there
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by emi14: 4:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Dreamers
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Iwonimi(m): 4:36am On Jun 23, 2016
On her wedding reception or naming ceremony, I will spend more Dan groom family wit enuf bae frm perkas and harmony castle
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by babyfaceafrica: 4:39am On Jun 23, 2016
lilzcee:
u will be the first to collect the money without thinking twice
we all aint hungry naw
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by babyfaceafrica: 4:40am On Jun 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
Oga, you go hungry oh. angry
God will provide for his people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by sammhi(m): 4:45am On Jun 23, 2016
very good nau.. you pik the moni and continue your life ... what is your problem?
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ajibowo11(m): 4:45am On Jun 23, 2016
lol c me c wahala oooo....relationhip wey don over for long or my pple e never end ? Shey i go cum loose both side
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by holluwai(m): 5:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Infact rip to her!!
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by phatgirlz(f): 5:11am On Jun 23, 2016
isobomac2:
any singlez gal in port call me am single lukin for a date @07067528766
how old are u?
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Explorers(m): 5:12am On Jun 23, 2016
franzis:
Mods bet maka why... I dropped this same thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/3173768/ur-partner-cheated-apologized-way few days back and it didn't make FP....

Oh...Sorry for that bro. I searched the topic before posting it o, but didn't see it.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Hoodnigga(m): 5:12am On Jun 23, 2016
obinnashady:
lol...see face

pimples be like where they packed beans for sale in the market.
hahaha una no go kill me wit laughs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.