Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,287 members, 7,839,425 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (68638 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by ivyy(f): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
amzee:

See as u dey smell sef (covers nose). I no get tym 4 FOOLS.

Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below. It's the grand finale and you can o lyrics vote for one.

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.