Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

“Aisha Buhari In Haliburton Scandal” – Fayose Speaks On Frozen Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Aisha Buhari In Haliburton Scandal” – Fayose Speaks On Frozen Account (599 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Aisha Buhari In Haliburton Scandal” – Fayose Speaks On Frozen Account by Btppolitics: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Subsequent to reports based on Gov. Fayode’s frozen bank account by EFCC, things are no longer being funny as the Governor sees this as injustice and an act against the rule of law. Judging from his words in the video below, he is not taking the issue lightly as he requires proper justifications for the action taken by the EFCC. He later made mention of our first lady, Aisha Buhari’s Haliburton scandal.

Lots of words will not ill a bushel, watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjpokHDAqRs
Re: “Aisha Buhari In Haliburton Scandal” – Fayose Speaks On Frozen Account by bookgenius(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lalasticlala Seun coman see this o
Re: “Aisha Buhari In Haliburton Scandal” – Fayose Speaks On Frozen Account by paschu: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Peter The ROCK. grin grin

"On you I will build the sledge hammer for brutal enforcement of the rule of law. And gates of tyranny and impunity shall not prevail against you". grin
Re: “Aisha Buhari In Haliburton Scandal” – Fayose Speaks On Frozen Account by SleekAboki: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is an illegality from Buhari puppet Efcc.To stop the tyrant dicktator Buhari is a task that must be done by all patriotic Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The President What Will You Do? / What I Read On Vanguard About President Buhari / Students Devise A Mean To Tackle High Cost Of Things(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.