Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Founder Of 'house-of-maliq', Miss Zenishia Abdulmaliq Sizzles In All Black - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Founder Of 'house-of-maliq', Miss Zenishia Abdulmaliq Sizzles In All Black (1203 Views)

Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Founder Of 'house-of-maliq', Miss Zenishia Abdulmaliq Sizzles In All Black by deymoh(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Founder and Chief Editor of 'House Of Maliq' Magazine, miss Zenishia Abdulmaliq looks undiluted in this black outfit that rhymes with her blistering body.

Check out the lovely photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG6RfdoH-LY
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Founder Of 'house-of-maliq', Miss Zenishia Abdulmaliq Sizzles In All Black by Mu2ni(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
beautiful
Re: Founder Of 'house-of-maliq', Miss Zenishia Abdulmaliq Sizzles In All Black by olayinka807: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
She looks lovely

(1) (Reply)

When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious / Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! / I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.