Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone (4364 Views)

Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! / Funny Breakup Lines / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Topestbilly(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
layla129:

lool, she embarrassed me by trying to come back

Cos she has tasted 2 different men and she saw d difference...
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by 4stylz: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
layla129:
I remember using this one " you're a very cool and nice guy and i don't deserve you" please who doesn't like cool and nice people
Let's hear your experiences...

No girl Likes a guy who is too nice
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
4stylz:

No girl Likes a guy who is too nice
i beg to differ
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by talk2alabama: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
layla129:

i beg to differ
he is right. No girl has ever liked me when i'm nicer
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Haven't broken up with words , they just stop talking to me , taking much time to reply my chats ...
You don't need a seer to tell you that the die has been cast .
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Me: Our relationship is like spilled milk.
Him: As in there's no use crying over it abi?
Me: No, as in its a waste and cleaning up the mess is going to irritate me.

Him: I think we need some time apart.
Me: I think we need to take this relationship apart.

Him (dials my number): Hello? I'm breaking up with you.
My new boyfriend: Oh dude..... grin
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by mindful01: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2016
She told me u ar a jobless niga
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by foolinlove(f): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2016
There's never break up. They just text and talk less frequently. Then... it all fades out. No one ever really had the decency to break with me properly. It was all just stop talking to me and letting things slip. Cowards. At least have the courage to end something you don't want.
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 03, 2016
The coward just stopped replying my mssgs, later blocked me on from all her SM.

Heard later the fool got a new guy.
I wasn't even bothered.
Awon wereangry
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
AirSultan:
The coward just stopped replying my mssgs, later blocked me on from all her SM.

Heard later the fool got a new guy.

I wasn't even bothered.

Awon wereangry

Lool, that really hurts. You don't even have a clue of the cause
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
mindful01:
She told me u ar a jobless niga

Hahaha...do you have a job now?
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Me: Our relationship is like spilled milk.
Him: As in there's no use crying over it abi?
Me: No, as in its a waste and cleaning up the mess is going to irritate me.

Him: I think we need some time apart.
Me: I think we need to take this relationship apart.

Him (dials my number): Hello? I'm breaking up with you.
My new boyfriend: Oh dude..... grin

Smh
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

Smh
Like an agama lizard
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by bitchcrafts: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
My word could murder in cold blood grin

After a good but maybe rash sex, stood up, buckled up and faced her pointing my fingers at her saying ;

You know what Brenda, I have so many problems and you are the all of it. So will you kindly rise up on those bony sticks fixed in your torso, dress up and kindly get out of my life forever? Or would you want me to throw you out?? *stone face* after she dressed up, her face transfixed in mine looking too confused, then I asked do you want me to help you out?... Which way did you come in?? ..Opened the door and off she went never to call again!

Interesting right? saw that in one of those movies my head cooks up a times grin
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
bitchcrafts:
My word could murder in cold blood grin

After a good but maybe rash sex, stood up, buckled up and faced her pointing my fingers at her saying ;

You know what Brenda, I have so many problems and you are the all of it. So will you kindly rise up on those bony sticks fixed in your torso, dress up and kindly get out of my life forever? Or would you want me to throw you out?? *stone face* after she dressed up, her face transfixed in mine looking too confused, then I asked do you want me to help you out?... Which way did you come in?? ..Opened the door and off she went never to call again!

Interesting right? saw that in one of those movies my head cooks up a times grin

angry
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by bitchcrafts: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

angry
The nose in your ringgrin reminds me of my imaginary friend, Brenda.
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by faruz: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:

lmaooo...she doesn't want to carry "badluck" into the new year
wickedness at its peak grin ....... Lol

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2016
layla129:

Lool, that really hurts. You don't even have a clue of the cause
I don't care now tho.

I can't even see her and recognise her again.. I despise cowards mehn.. *spits
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Topestbilly:
She called on the 31th of December at 11:30pm

"I'm no longer interested" after 4years enh!

Women are heartless oooo!

lol, y won't she be heartless? After 4yrs haba
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 07, 2016
@topic, erm erm okay I've remembered
Me: U are a nice guy and we have come a long way but I don't think this can go further, lets end it now
bla bla bla

I'm not wicked at all smiley
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by SWITANN(f): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Antina:

That is it exactly, I have never broken any relationship before and I won't. I can't never date someone I cannot marry.

its good not to have broken any relationship before. but how will you know a guy that will marry you after dating him, its not written on their foreheads?
besides when you are relationship and it breaks up and after sometime u enter a new one, the previous gives u experience and shows u what u don't want in the new one. so dating that doesn't end up in marriage isn't all that bad and one might not find a husband if u don't start from scratch I.e dating.
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Antina(f): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2016
SWITANN:

its good not to have broken any relationship before. but how will you know a guy that will marry you after dating him, its not written on their foreheads?
besides when you are relationship and it breaks up and after sometime u enter a new one, the previous gives u experience and shows u what u don't want in the new one. so dating that doesn't end up in marriage isn't all that bad and one might not find a husband if u don't start from scratch I.e dating.

Noted!
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Topestbilly(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jazper:

lol, y won't she be heartless? After 4yrs haba

4years too long? What number of years will u recommend.
And why is she trying to come back if 4years is too long?
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by mindful01: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
layla129:

Hahaha...do you have a job now?
Nooo
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by ColdSweat(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
I Just told her I don't do your type

Hope I'm not too wicked?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent / If I Dey With Girl My Preek No Dey Stand / Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.