Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth (4335 Views)

Is Linda Ikeji Still Single? / Is Linda Ikeji Really Engaged (pictures)? / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
I have raised my eye brows before now...
But have been keeping it to myself.

But i think now is the right time to ask questions. Afterall its not today makinde and Seun Osewa started blogging.. shocked so you can't tell me she made billions (obviously) from blogging advertisements, endorsement deals neither..

WHAT IS LINDA IKEJI'S REAL SOURCE OF INCOME THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO BUY A BANANA ISLAND N850MILLION NAIRA MANSION?

Her house: https://www.nairaland.com/2671314/price-linda-ikejis-house-banana/9

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Siberia01(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
angry

hardwork

8 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by beresponsible(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
And poo chewing
Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Horlasmart: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you check her site you will know how she was able to make that money, no empty space for there, everything fill with advert, when the page dey load with 4.5mb, you go know it's worth.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
The house was funded by money she got for 2015 elections. She was paid heavily. Instablog has taken over charging 100k for per advert. They have more than 6 adverts a day. So lets say 300 to 500k a day. Linda with all her adverts and traffic too might have been on like 400k a day

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
We are talking about billions here.... Not millions mind you.
Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
ednut1:
The house was funded by money she got for 2015 elections. She was paid heavily. Instablog has taken over charging 100k for per advert. They have more than 6 adverts a day. So lets say 300 to 500k a day. Linda with all her adverts and traffic too might have been on like 400k a day

Hmm i see... I will have to do a research on that. I mean if you say her big break came from the 2015 elections, does it mean jer blog was the most visited in Nigeria then. Where was nairaland. Naijaloaded etc.. All these earned fairly well.. But not in the tune of billions of naira

1 Like

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Shegunsmart(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
So, what's EFCC waiting for?
Let's give them a call...
We must instill sanity on every citizen of Naija
Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dechymmytv:
We are talking about billions here.... Not millions mind you.

She made money from blogging, same way Regina Daniels made millions from acting.

1 Like

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by ednut1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dechymmytv:

Hmm i see... I will have to do a research on that. I mean if you say her big break came from the 2015 elections, does it mean jer blog was the most visited in Nigeria then. Where was nairaland. Naijaloaded etc.. All these earned fairly well.. But not in the tune of billions of naira
see as u carry the matter for head. She has adsense and lots of adverts. How many seun get Seun is not dat after money. Just face front. In 5 years time assuming we knew instablog owner. Will u say how did he get his money Artists, companies both big and small patronised here some still do.
Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
ednut1:
see as u carry the matter for head. She has adsense and lots of adverts. How many seun get Seun is not dat after money. Just face front. In 5 years time assuming we knew instablog owner. Will u say how did he get his money Artists, companies both big and small patronised here some still do.
pls if you can't engage in a friendly discus.. Carry your self commot for this thread.... Sheybe invictus obi was once forbes youngest best african entrepreneur... Where is he now... Abeg Shifie

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
dicefrost:

She made money from blogging, same way Regina Daniels made millions from acting.
grin we know regina daniels didn't make her big break from acting (no female actress do).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by WaywardSon(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Only a fool would think she sleeps on that money.

Her website is heavily monetized, ads and lots of sponsorships

Let me tell you money makes more money, first few millions were probably just her but with more money she must have hired a world class team that handles everything from content to deals to legal fees to investments, see even crypto trading may be involved. Money attracts more money even if you're just average.

This world runs on information and she's tapped into that oil well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
WaywardSon:

Let me tell you money makes more money, first few millions were probably just her but with more money she must have hired a world class team that handles everything from content to deals to legal fees to investments, see even crypto trading may be involved. Money attracts more money even if you're just average.

Exactly what I'm saying.. I know she didn't earn all/most of her money from blogging. And you agree with me on that..
Nobody says she's sleeping around...

My Question is what are the investments she did that gave her a big break.. I seen her in motivational talk shows.. But she doesn't mention any investment whatsoever...
Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by ednut1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dechymmytv:
pls if you can't engage in a friendly discus.. Carry your self commot for this thread.... Sheybe invictus obi was once forbes youngest best african entrepreneur... Where is he now... Abeg Shifie
send her a message for advert rates lol. But this is nigeria too. She dey roll with big guns like her baby daddy who has access to big guns. Ned nwoko too has no visible company but has private jet . Welcome to 9ja wink. Never believe any motivational talks . Naso cosharis dey form i was an houssboy in lagos and made it ( stella oduah saga showed how he used by govt to loot with inflated cars)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
ednut1:
send her a message for advert rates lol. But this is nigeria too. She dey roll with big guns like her baby daddy who has access to big guns. Ned nwoko too has no visible company but has private jet . Welcome to 9ja wink
will do that now....
Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by crackhaus: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
The problem with Nigerians like her is that you will never see a book authored by them, a public lecture held by them, on how they made their billions.
They always make sure to leave it to your imagination. grin

This is very much unlike wealthy westerners, the most notable of whom is John Rockefeller whose detailed path to becoming the wealthiest man to ever walk the earth, is recorded in archives.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dechymmytv:
grin we know regina daniels didn't make her big break from acting (no female actress do).

Now you get my point

1 Like

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
crackhaus:
The problem with Nigerians like her is that you will never see a book authored by them, a public lecture held by them, on how they made their billions.
[b] They always make sure to leave it to your imagination[b/] . grin

This is very much unlike wealthy westerners, the most notable of whom is John Rockefeller whose detailed path to becoming the wealthiest man to ever walk the earth, is recorded in archives.
exactly especially when the source is not something to be proud of

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Go and check how much an advert costs on Linda Ikejis blog

3 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by abuuzy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
During the 2015 elections politians were scrambling to get on her website for campaigns,which was first of its kinds,I believe she made more from PDP party....
If you are thinking its due to traffic to her site you joking,the traffic here quadruples her site.....

4 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
crackhaus:

same as donald trump, mark zuckerberg, bill gates, etc.

1 Like

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Newguyhere: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
when she was a poor struggling lady, did you bother to ask about the source of her poverty? grin
useless people, always thinking everyone should be living miserable poverty stricken lives as them undecided
no go find work.
Oloshi undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by DonroxyII: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
when she was a poor struggling lady, did you bother to ask about the source of her poverty? grin
useless people, always thinking everyone should be living miserable poverty stricken lives as them undecided
no go find work.
Oloshi undecided
grin
Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by crackhaus: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dechymmytv:
exactly especially when the source is not something to be proud of
Well, this may just be speculation.

I'm just more concerned that there aren't that many good materials available to study these wealthy Nigerians in-depth - their journey, their breakthroughs, their success paths.
It's either you're right and it is really because there are things they may have done that can't be talked about, or it is just a typical case of getting to the top of the ladder and destroying it so one else figures out exactly how the steps were made.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by crackhaus: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
same as donald trump, mark zuckerberg, bill gates, etc.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Stillthebest: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
WaywardSon:

The crypto evolution before she bought that house wasn't yet as accepted as now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Colorado1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
crackhaus:

I stand to be corrected tho... Mansa Musa of Mali is the wealthiest man to ever walk the earth in history

3 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Jokerman(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lol

When will you ask these thieves how they became billionaires??

Tinubu
Diezani
Obj
Amaechi
Lucky igbinedion
Alakija

3 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
crackhaus:

Well, this may just be speculation.

I'm just more concerned that there aren't that many good materials available to study these wealthy Nigerians in-depth - their journey, their breakthroughs, their success paths.
It's either you're right and it is really because there are things they may have done that can't be talked about, or it is just a typical case of getting to the top of the ladder and destroying it so one else figures out exactly how the steps were made.

This information is to keep things straight. For example, people who take linda ikeji as their role model. Don't they deserve the chance to know how their role models made it...

4 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol

When will you ask these thieves how they became billionaires??

Tinubu- mean and you know
Diezani - convicted thief
Obj - me and you know
Amaechi - me and you know
Lucky igbinedion - me and you know
Alakija - me and you know

Overall most richest people in Nigeria wouldn't be that rich they haven't engaged in one scam or the other.... Check this list and see how this people rose to power, especially the last 2

2 Likes

Re: What Is Linda Ikeji's True Source Of Wealth by Dechymmytv(f): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
(sense not found) undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Hell Is Waiting For You" — MC Galaxy Blasted For Posting This Raunchy Video / See What This Lady Wore To The Market That Made A Man To Hit Her Yash. See Video / You People Are Lying About Your Sex Lives And Here Is The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.