Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area (39088 Views)

European Union To Ban Using Insecticides To Kill Bees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by crazygod(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow. That's a hive of killer bees. But their honey make sense. Build ur own hive and burn down that tree. They will relocate to ur hive and u're in business. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by onatisi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sell the house .
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
publicenemy:

Chase them away with a short broom.
WICKED grin
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by dukeprince50: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bees just wont sting, only if dey are provoked, dat is by going thru dere entrance, wat u should do is first use fire or smoke to chase dem, den wen dey are off, clean every trace of honey on d tree or else dey will b back. I rear bees so i knw a little abt dem

1 Like

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by thaoriginator: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
ricsman:
[size=15pt]hate [/size] of fire will send them away.... burn the tree down
shocked *faints*

3 Likes

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by bernabc: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Any bee farmer in d house should help pls. Otherwise, go google it out. But come to think of it, you are very lucky. This is cool cash, be patience and become emoney undecidedAny bee farmer in d house should help pls. Otherwise, go google it out. But come to think of it, you are very lucky. This is cool cash, be patience and become emoney

1 Like

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by emmalexabl(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
olimsyz29:

{4gb for 1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

‎Note add us on whatsapp / BBM den drop ur number 

Run run......Scammer!!
Op pls pray seriously because a tragedy is lurking around the corner..
Thats a bad omen..
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by kingkhaleed: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
bee I dey fear feat
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by dukeprince50: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
dukeprince50:
Bees just wont sting, only if dey are provoked, dat is by going thru dere entrance, wat u should do is first use fire or smoke to chase dem, den wen dey are off, clean every trace of honey on d tree or else dey will b back. I rear bees so i knw a little abt dem
bees ar d most peaceful creature u can eva meet, dere are thousands of bees dat fly around every day. And dey just dont sting insedcriminately, so stop bin scared of bees, dey ar exactly most of d reasons why pollination takes place. So dnt try killin dem, ill say use smoke and chase dem, wen dey ar off, clean d tree so u dnt find any trace of honey.
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by dukeprince50: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
bernabc:
Any bee farmer in d house should help pls. Otherwise, go google it out. But come to think of it, you are very lucky. This is cool cash, be patience and become emoney undecidedAny bee farmer in d house should help pls. Otherwise, go google it out. But come to think of it, you are very lucky. This is cool cash, be patience and become emoney
u wan rear bee? It called apiculture, make a bee hive, wid only one entrance, den paint inside d hive wid honey, leav am dere, bees will com, u dont hav 2 feed dem, wen u want 2 extraxt honey, chase dem wid smoke, collect ur honey and leav, dey will com bak on der own. Dont go straight 2 d entrance wen chasin dem, dey will rush u. Go from d back, sey ur smoke. Tnx, u get cash 4rm it
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by humilitypays(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
Op just use ur hand and scatter them And thank me later tongue
lafmaoo this Zhara Buhari no go kill person with laugh one day cheesy
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by bante22: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Where were u before it gets to dat extent.
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by ossyprince: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
haar ego don land b dat oooo

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by canalily(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Do you live in the bush broundecided
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by dukeprince50: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
canalily:
Do you live in the bush broundecided
u no nid leav 4 bush bro, millions of bees fly around every day, ive even see a single bee in my room ones, i just wont distob it, except i want war
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by stagger: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
They will leave of their own accord within 24 hours. We had this once in a mango tree in my backyard sometime in the 80s. They all left by morning. Do not attempt any monkey games like lighting a fire or fumigation. They will simply go gaga crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by stijjani42: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
set fire or spray pesticide during the day time at your own peril. It's done during the middle of the night when they aren't active. You've been warned
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by Explorers(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
calyb247:

How does this your google information help in disembarking these bees?
OP if its not too late already, get the kids to stay indoors, get a fire spray, the career should be well shielded and spray them away.

You should check the first statement, i asked if there are beekeepers or farmers around. Spraying them without having the experience will make the situation worse oga.

1 Like

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by SuperSuave(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
oscarnoble:
That bees re not ordinary plz be careful,, consult a man of God to send it back to the sender
oh pls shut up! This is not religion section

2 Likes

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by AprokoNaija: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Op, I beg, who is that they buried in the compound?
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by prodiG(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Call in a fumigator because handling these bees is like handling a bomb.One mistake can be fatal.Better take ur family and shift small while the professionals do their work
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by SuperSuave(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
This same thing had happened to me before in 2014 I think, we had to set fire underneath the tree at dusk and they relocated to the next tree in my compound, they were gone after the 2nd fire
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by Rilwayne001: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
iyke484real:
grin you want to send them packing... to where bye the way? Ain't they also A member of the zoo? Abi there is racism in the zoo ni

You dey craaze.. I swear grin
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bad omen.just. Call a dibia
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by SILVA112(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
use tear gas
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by GURION: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
Op just use ur hand and scatter them And thank me later tongue

Lmao!

This really cracked me up.
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by murphyrichy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Any place bees settle, their is something spiritually wrong in that place, the enemies is at work, you have to be careful, seek for solution spiritually. if you doubt me ask any aged person in ur village. they will tell you what it means. pray very well.
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by ElPhoche(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
publicenemy:

Chase them away with a short broom.
Guy, you wicked smiley
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by BushDoctor123: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
This solution might look weird but trust me it will work. spray a very strong perfume the type sold by those aboki mallams, hold a bunch of broom on your right hand and one medium size onion on your left hand walk quietly to the bee hive, as u approach the hive trust me the bees will disappear in a jiffy. Don't thank me later since you dislike like honey.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
basingstoke:
Just give them time, they will go. after that, then enjoy the honey they will leave behind

Uncle, the honey is for bees' children. As per that is their own form of milk. If the bees go, the babies will still be there to lick the honey.

Just make a smokey fire. Plenty smoke will scare them. You don't fear and don't. run. If you run, they will pursue as an enemy. If you stand they will pass by. DO NOT RUN. A make sure that smoke remains blowing on the hive

when they leave cut down the hive and squeeze out your honey.

In fact, where do you live? Let me just come and do it.
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by Neduzze5(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
kelvyn7:

cheesy they didn't want u to do u practical on them

Lolzzzz.... I would have loved it if they stayed back and built a nest there... At least, I would be sure of natural honey.
Re: Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area by oscarnoble(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
SuperSuave:
oh pls shut up! This is not religion section
what do u know tata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) / World's Most Amazing Ship. / Meet Temitope Ogunsemo, Founder Of Krystal Digital, A $3 Million Edtech Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.