Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) (9832 Views)

Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) / Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Educationentry: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
A Chinese university teacher shocked crowds of people when she put on a white wedding dressed and proposed to one of her students. The counsellor, who fell in love with the student who is 10 years younger, asked for her boyfriend's hand in marriage outside the boys’ dormitory of the Hunan University of Arts and Science.

The scene drew large crowds as thestudent, surnamed Sun, was asked to become the husband of the university staff member. The teacher, surnamed Hu, is said to have been in a relationship with the unnamed student, in his fourth year at university, for a number of months, after the two met in a class.

She is said to be divorced and 10 years older than her new fiancé, who graduates in a few weeks’ time. Students at the university wished the pair well and posted pictures on social media platforms.

==> http://www.educationentry.com/2016/06/female-lecturer-proposed-to-her-student.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
This cant happen in Nigeria...If it happen here, they will say the student use jass on her or the guy sabi work for under her legs..

13 Likes

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
I just read that men dey scarce in a part of China.
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bloggers af come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Gossiplover: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
It means the guy no go fail her course and he must have been bleeping her steady..what a life!

3 Likes

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by willyo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Is this a proposal...? I see the girl's on a wedding gown already. Maybe sha...
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yeeeeee

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Mologi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
impossible....in naija I mean
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Can this ever happen in Nigeria??

I think u know the answer ...

And besides, some glued eye Nigerian monsters wud tag d girl as "b#tch/LovePeddler/hoe/prostitute/love-vendor nd many more ...

luv ya courage dear, ride on!!

4 Likes

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by forreelinc(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Educationentry:
A Chinese university teacher shocked crowds of people when she put on a white wedding dressed and proposed to one of her students. The counsellor, who fell in love with the student who is 10 years younger, asked for her boyfriend's hand in marriage outside the boys’ dormitory of the Hunan University of Arts and Science.

The scene drew large crowds as thestudent, surnamed Sun, was asked to become the husband of the university staff member. The teacher, surnamed Hu, is said to have been in a relationship with the unnamed student, in his fourth year at university, for a number of months, after the two met in a class.

She is said to be divorced and 10 years older than her new fiancé, who graduates in a few weeks’ time. Students at the university wished the pair well and posted pictures on social media platforms.

==> http://www.educationentry.com/2016/06/female-lecturer-proposed-to-her-student.html

angry sexual harrassment
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Bakare19: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Before opening this piece, I've known this is not Nigerian
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A NIGERIAN I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHINESE MAN. INFACT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THAT LUCKY DUDE.

3 Likes

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Iseoluwani: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:

U forgot na. Make person marry u for there
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Disappointed. I thought it happened in Kenya. sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by subtle009(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Looked staged, the kiss dou! grin
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
They had only been dating for months undecided ......and she wore a wedding dress to propose to him undecided

What if he said No? grin

1 Like

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by hpk(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Try this nigeria and ya CGPA will not flash MTN to MTN.

1 Like

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Impossibility is Nothing

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by somcherry(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:

It's actually the other way round in china.
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by PapaKcomedyUS: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2016
From having a Lecturer - Student relationship , anything can happen afterwards.
It's no big deal , though I don't see it happening in thus part of the world .
We are too fast to condemn such .
Africans tho
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2016
okay, not Nigeria
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by FreeWorld23: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by loylextop(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Just passing by
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Jay542(m): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Na why she wear wedding gown?? Nawa oo
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by jeff1607(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2016
adeaks:
They had only been dating for months undecided ......and she wore a wedding dress to propose to him undecided

What if he said No? grin

the lady's faith strong ooooooooo
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by AndreSalvatore: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Issorait.... Nigerians gon' tag her a hoe... undecided
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by tolexy111: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Ooooowk
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by LadyAimy: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Can't happen in naija
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Amiloaded: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This cant happen in Nigeria...If it happen here, they will say the student use jass on her or the guy sabi work for under her legs..
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Amiloaded: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
LadyAimy:
Can't happen in naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministry Of Education Releases Circular For Schools To Resume November 2020 / Academics And Politics: Can I Combine The Two In The University? / 110 Weird Facts You Did Not Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.