Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu (41042 Views)

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by amakenny: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
gohzieh:
Almost can not kill a bird.
Jesus now she is not always in Nigeria! Kai see lies oo! How come we never Heard of this said woman till now that AMB is indicted in a cacase. And you were waiting for her to come to Nigeria to be arrested but she recently renewed her passport! That was the same incident with the missing girls! Till now I can't believe it was a scam.

Long live Nigeria

With political power and one north mentality of northern Nigerians, Aisha Buhari can never be Aisha Buhari the wife of President Buhari. Case closed.

But if it were to have been Pati. Jonathan, ha ha ha, perhaps she could have been on EFCC roll of detainees.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by nkemjacob2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
RIBADU should be ashame of himself. Imagin dis sort of rubbish.... u were waitin for impostor to come to this country b4 u can arrest her. U can not file a report to US gvt. The painful part is these politicians are so useless and foolish. Dey are d biggerst mistake nigerians has ever had. Fayose is making sense. Just dat oga no go gree say e wife dey indicted. Anyway dat is how nigeria politics is.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Image123(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
obong victor attah is now a northerner or one of his relatives gave birth To Aisha buhari Charlie let use our common sense here, you knew bull-hari is dirtier than entire PDP members come together, why is he the one to defend her wife Why do the wife have to react so fast In any lie there is atom of truth... We need Aisha to visit America and clear his name, charity should start from home... Can ordinary Director of a beauty parlor in abuja afford 800million worth of drugs and relieve material distributed during her husband campaign to IDP, plus 10million naire watch she wore during bull-hari inauguration , its means Aisha has cockroach in her cupboard,

Attah is fondly referred to by Aisha as her uncle, did you not read it here? Just before her picture in the article link if you are too lazy to read through. "
he was impressed by the easy rapport between Mr. Attah and Ms. Buhari.

“She has a lot of affection for him,” Mr. Ondeck says. “She kept calling him ‘Uncle.
"

Common sense says the entire PDP members are dirtier than President Buhari, no intelligent person will claim otherwise openly. i do not know what you use to measure time of reaction, or it's correlation to innocence. Care to share? We are not all the same, and the First Lady has a will of her own, not bound by the President. That the President is not openly enraged by foolishness doesn't mean that others cannot be. Fayose's wife for instance is not as garrulous as Fayose if you have met her before. When you say that "In any lie there is atom of truth", you arrive at this based on what? If i go on to lie that you are a thief that stole my car, is there an atom of truth there?
Aisha does not need to visit America, even if she did, she is not being investigated or pursued there. i do not recall her following the President to any of his numerous foreign trips to the different continents, even Mecca.
i do not know where you saw or estimated 800million worth of drugs and relief material distributed, do not believe every foolish thing on the internet. BTW, in politics, people do things and appoint their leaders and heads to commission them. It is not out of place or extraordinary for any political party to sponsor things and give them out through their candidates/wives. For instance, when Fayose shares rice and money, it is not from his account, hope you know that. It is campaign money but he is the one to share it, even others sharing will share on his behalf putting his picture etc. Also, we do not know how much the first lady's clothing and accessories cost, except you have the receipt of course. But it is not wrong or uncommon for her to be given gifts by very affluent people. Even common parish pastor and alfa are receiving jeep gift, how much more the first lady.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by element44: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayoshe dare the wife of the president (Aisha Buhari) to go to United state? Let me wait for Aisha Buhari to travel to USA and come back before I nail Fayoshe.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by irondome: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
ON THE CONTROVERSIAL HALIBURTON AISHA BUHARI:
Having done my independent investigation, I came to conclusion that the said Aisha Buhari is an impostor and not related to the Wife of the President. These are my reasons;

1. The said Miss Aisha Buhari claimed to be the daughter of General Muhammadu Buhari and not the Wife of General Muhammadu Buhari.

However, Buhari in 2006 had denied having any daughter with such name. According to him;

“I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,” Mr. Buhari said. “I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.”
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

2. The said Aisha of Haliburton was said to be in her middle age as at 2006, while Mrs Buhari is 47years of age as at now.

3. The Haliburton Aisha was said to have testified in the Haliburton case in the USA in 2006, there is no record that Mrs Buhari ever appeared in USA court to give any testimony.

4. Former EFCC Chairman and PDP Chieftain Mallam Nuhu Ribadu that handled the case had confirmed that the fraudulent Aisha is not the daughter of Mr President and has no relationship with him.

5. A Google search on the image of haliburton Aisha reveals no semblance with Mrs Aisha Buhari.

This sounds plausible, actually the first time am beginning to believe that the said Aisha Buhari isn't the president's wife.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2016
atiku impostor can't b trace also. everyone confusing Nigerians shall b frustrated in all wat ever he or she de du
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by hundredhundred: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Having done my independent investigation, I came to conclusion that the said Aisha Buhari is an impostor and not related to the Wife of the President. These are my reasons;

1. The said Miss Aisha Buhari claimed to be the daughter of General Muhammadu Buhari and not the Wife of General Muhammadu Buhari.

However, Buhari in 2006 had denied having any daughter with such name. According to him;

“I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,” Mr. Buhari said. “I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.”
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

2. The said Aisha of Haliburton was said to be in her middle age as at 2006, while Mrs Buhari is 47years of age as at now.

3. The Haliburton Aisha was said to have testified in the Haliburton case in the USA in 2006, there is no record that Mrs Buhari ever appeared in USA court to give any testimony.

4. Former EFCC Chairman and PDP Chieftain Mallam Nuhu Ribadu that handled the case had confirmed that the fraudulent Aisha is not the daughter of Mr President and has no relationship with him.

5. A Google search on the image of haliburton Aisha reveals no semblance with Mrs Aisha Buhari.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by osusuallstars: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

YOU ARE A PROPER FOOL. IF THE SO CALLED IMPOSTER START IN USA, SHERIFF COULD HAVE BECOME JAILED ALONG WITH JEFFERSON. .

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Ayatullah(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose! Now you've heard it from a reliable source that you are only chasing shadows.

Time for you to be thinking of how your wife FEYISETAN will cope with serious 'drilling' with EFCC having traced arms money (Boko Haram money!) to the account you jointly operate.

Indeed your wife will have a lot of ÌTÀN (story) to tell EFCC and the courts.

The Nigerian Press is eagerly waiting to write "ÌTÀN FEYISETAN".

You may have immunity, but FEYISETAN has None!

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Artistree: 5:35am On Jun 23, 2016
candidbabe:
Another name for APC government is WITCHHUNT
if the Aisha buhari that was mentioned is an impostor what about Atiku abubakar?

BUHARI and the family never talk true.
GOD will put them to shame.
Ironically, back in 2003 when I was a secondary school teacher, I had a student named Atiku Abubakar. The coincidence was just too much for me to comprehend because Atiku Abubakar was the country's vice president as at that time.
I lost contact with the student when he graduated and left the school.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by valslove8715(f): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2016
sarjay1000:

How strange it is for EFCC ...they can't catch d imposter for over 10yrs yet will hurriedly clamp down on innocent citizens so easy...in fact it's really funny

Do u read d part wia he started that EFCC in collaboration wt d US. And that this particular Aisha Buhari doesn't stay in Nigeria?
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by TijaniAbu: 5:53am On Jun 23, 2016
not4sure:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/205757-efcc-almost-arrested-aisha-buharis-impostor-ribadu.html

Dear Nuhu Ribadu, kinsman of the real Aisha Buhari, it is not too late for EFCC under Magu to request the arrest and extradition of the fake Aisha Buhari, for money laundering of bribes as well as impersonation of the real Vulture Aisha Buhari that you Nuhu Ribadu who shares a forbear with Aisha Buhari, and Looter Lamorde failed to do. In fact, you should all follow the real Aisha Buhari to travel to USA on her green passport, not diplomatic passport to effect the arrest of the other Aisha Buhari. If you cannot, then shut up your lying vulture mouth.

Fantastically sleazy fantastically malicious fantastically lying fantastically corrupt vultures that returned to feast on the decomposing carcass of Nigeria's remains.

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by TijaniAbu: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2016
valslove8715:

Do u read d part wia he started that EFCC in collaboration wt d US. And that this particular Aisha Buhari doesn't stay in Nigeria?

But the usa has not arrested the usa living Aisha Buhari that is moving about freely. Why will the Nigerian presidency be using the passport of an innocent woman in usa to cover the criminality of the real Vulture Aisha Buhari?
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by babooshka: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

and we should take ur verdict because?!?
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by tomquest: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2016
What a rocket science case it must have been! For 10 years EFCC could not arrest an "imposter" in the lawful country called America. And she even recently renewed her Nigerian passport. Stories for the canaries indeed.

Did EFCC or the relevant agency also investigate the oluwole passport released recently?

Yes a Daura President is ruling us but we are not all from Daura!

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by CarrotAndStick: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Almost
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by CarrotAndStick: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by babooshka: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Suddenly Buhari becomes the Judiciary that decides who is corrupt and who isn't......................no be small tin
u must be a fool. Do u not see d disregard for rule of law dat is currently going on in d country. U call dat aving a judiciary?!?
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by goodfornothing(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmm.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by goodfornothing(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Why almost?
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by lastpage: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Even more importantly, USA Court Documents showed that the former Akwa Ibom Governor mentioned in the case also made depositions that confirmed that the accused Aisha could not be the wife of Mr. President because she (the accused Aisha) claimed she is a DAUGHTER to Buhari!

below is my post on the issue, YESTERDAY, on another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3180546/aisha-buhari-calls-fayose-mad/6#46825971

iamdstar:
ppl should read this article on this case and give their opinion. personally I want to believe Fayose on this.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

I read the article and some paragrapgh, which l quote below, is worth "examining" for CLUES!

As indicated by the New York Times story, “she (Aisha Buhari) told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana.”

The former Governor, also verified the claim by the New York Times when he said, he knows Ms. Buhari’s daughter, who is still a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. He also met her, he said, in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included Mr. Jefferson to Akwa Ibom, to see oil-related pollution problems there.

“All I needed to do was ask Aisha if she knew him,” Mr. Attah recalls.

From the above, it is clear that much of the evidence linking Buhari name to the crime, is provided by the former Akwa Ibom Governor.
He is what we call a Principal Witness.

Now, only scrutinising his deposition, one would notice that:

*He knows the accused very well, in person
*He has repeatedly referred to the accused person as DAUGHTER of Buhari
*He has repeatedly alluded to the relationship between the accused and our current President as that of FATHER and DAUGHTER.

[b] It is my own conviction that, based on the provided witness depositions (FACTS, which evidence the Court has found reliable and relied upon), the relationship between the current President and the accused lady "Aisha" Buhari, is that of "Father and Daughter".

The lady that Fayose is currently accusing of being the "accused person" in the scandal, has a relationship of "HUSBAND and WIFE" with President Buhari... going over 30yrs and predating the scandal (which was between 2001 AND 2005)

Based on these FACTS (as against opinions), the President's wife cannot be the accused person, who was his daughter (adopted or biological) as shown in the witness depositions.

FAYOSE missed this one, except he can provide incontrovertible proof, that both are one and the same person.
As of this moment, he has not done that.

"the LAW is about EVIDENCE".....put before the Court".[/b]

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by pepigeorge(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
The North will always protect theirs....
So the

An imposter is supposed to be collecting than transfering... How many yahoo boys dey transfer that kind money dey give manga...

Abeg talk another thing. ... There is no impostor in this..
na PMB wife
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Coldfeets: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2016
The only loser in this whole drama is the Chief Wailer himself a.k.a. the unchained mad dog.

Just like the proverbial alarmist who was wont to cry wolf when there was none, soon no one will ever bother to ever listen to him again.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by babadee1(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2016
For goodness sakes pls do your homework before spewing ignorance online. The so-called Aisha Buhari gave evidence in court against US Congressman William Jefferson. She was a key witness to his conviction that's why she was given prosecutorial amnesty.
Plea deals and suspects turning state's evidence are very common in the US justice system.

Deepfreezer:
this might be another cover up Mr Ribadu Haba Haba........ Mr Ribadu claimed that the imposter Aisha Buhari lives in the US.... if it is a public knowledge that the imposter lives in US... my curiousity if truly the Aisha Buhari lives in America, the US government is more intelligent enough to have arrested her & prosecuted her along with the convicted Senator William Jefferson, or Mr Ribadu wants to lie to us that only the Nigeria govt can arrest & prosecute a Nigeria even if the Accused commit a crime like this....... Nigeria is indeed in serious Trouble with the likes of this Mr Ribadu
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by timunstopable: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2016
xtgozie:
And she is free roaming in the USA?...... Story story, voices from the market.

There are fugitives that hide from law enforcement for 10 to 20years before they were caught. Some fugitives still on d run but still wanted

America aint heaven where everything is perfect

A state in America is bigger than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by vickylala239: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2016
alizma:
wailers how market?
the question you all should have asked yourselves before calling out president's wife names is whether is possible that Fayose(who we all know is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth) has such information all this while yet decided to keep it to himself, why is this just come a day after his account was freezed?

Yes he had it thinking it was Buhari's wife ,now the document is useless Cuz it is not buhari's wife...

He wanted to use it,against him wen or anytime the found his excess money looting....but nw d paper is of no use...

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by dozern(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2016
my own opinion on this Aisha impostor is that,why would Buhari and his wife Aisha being dragged in the mud then didn't show much interest to uncover the real Aisha. As a public fig and former president, Buhari and his wife if innocent would done everything to see that the issue was treated. For instance, recently,I was wrongly accused by my landed of impersonation. I discovered that the landlord is not showing any interest to identify the real person. I personally took up the matter and discovered that my landlord is the same impersonator. So my blame goes to Aisha and Buhari by sweeping the matter under the carpet,hence they know the implication.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Deepfreezer(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2016
babadee1:
For goodness sakes pls do your homework before spewing ignorance online. The so-called Aisha Buhari gave evidence in court against US Congressman William Jefferson. She was a key witness to his conviction that's why she was given prosecutorial amnesty.
Plea deals and suspects turning state's evidence are very common in the US justice system.

really If that's the case Aisha buhari the first lady should visit America. Kalas.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Deepfreezer(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2016
omolola15:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0&referer=https://www.nairaland.com/3180782/pdp-replies-aisha-buhari-twitter/1

Please read. This article was written in 2007. The woman was never wanted. Because she cooperated with the authorities and it wasn't on file that she collected money for the services rendered. We are in Internet age. At least it should be easier for you to confirm this story. If you don't believe ribadu then maybe you can believe New York times.
Aisha the first lady should shame critics by visiting America. Finish.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Womanitarian(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Most of the PDP goons no get brain at all grin chai!
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by gohzieh(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2016
amakenny:

With political power and one north mentality of northern Nigerians, Aisha Buhari can never be Aisha Buhari the wife of President Buhari. Case closed.

But if it were to have been Pati. Jonathan, ha ha ha, perhaps she could have been on EFCC roll of detainees.

Gbam! You made sense here. But I will live to see the outcome of the Aisha Buhari muhamudu. Power sweet
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by maxzzo1(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2016
not4sure:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/205757-efcc-almost-arrested-aisha-buharis-impostor-ribadu.html
It is not Buhari's wife fyn so where is d Aisha Buhari Where did she get such money($170,000) Ribadu and Lamorde could not arrest dis imposter for more than 10yrs na waooo tongue tongue tales by moon light lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador / Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend / Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.