Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu (41071 Views)

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by Umamman(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
alizma:
wailers how market?
the question you all should have asked yourselves before calling out president's wife names is whether is possible that Fayose(who we all know is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth) has such information all this while yet decided to keep it to himself, why is this just come a day after his account was freezed?
i wonder!
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by perfectgen(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2016
candidbabe:
Another name for APC government is WITCHHUNT
if the Aisha buhari that was mentioned is an impostor what about Atiku abubakar?

BUHARI and the family never talk true.
GOD will put them to shame.

I won't lie to you, you have a reasonable argument but the questions are:
1. Has PMB started a probe of the Halliburton case? If he has started the probe and didn't mention names like Atiku, we will all question his integrity.
2. Did Fayose mention Atiku as one of the convicted persons or Aisha Buhari; the onus is on government to prove the said Aisha Buhari is the first lady or not and not to address Atiku being part of the bribery as he wasn't mentioned by Fayose.
3. Why is Fayose running from pillar to post when in actual fact over 1.2 billion naira has been traced to his personal account? Is he saying that because of the purported link of the presumed Aisha to the Halliburton case, he should not be investigated on his involvement in the arms deal?
The Nigerian government is presently focusing on the arms deal, let him give a tenable answer on his involvement and if found not wanting, he will earn all our respect rather than depending on sentimental attachments.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by chikurch(f): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=lastpage post=46838699]

Even more importantly, USA Court Documents showed that the former Akwa Ibom Governor mentioned in the case also made depositions that confirmed that the accused Aisha could not be the wife of Mr. President because she (the accused Aisha) claimed she is a DAUGHTER to Buhari!

below is my post on the issue, YESTERDAY, on another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3180546/aisha-buhari-calls-fayose-mad/6#46825971

I read the article and some paragrapgh, which l quote below, is worth "examining" for CLUES!

From the above, it is clear that much of the evidence linking Buhari name to the crime, is provided by the former Akwa Ibom Governor.
He is what we call a Principal Witness.

Now, only scrutinising his deposition, one would notice that:

*He knows the accused very well, in person
*He has repeatedly referred to the accused person as DAUGHTER of Buhari
*He has repeatedly alluded to the relationship between the accused and our current President as that of FATHER and DAUGHTER.

[b] It is my own conviction that, based on the provided witness depositions (FACTS, which evidence the Court has found reliable and relied upon), the relationship between the current President and the accused lady "Aisha" Buhari, is that of "Father and Daughter".

The lady that Fayose is currently accusing of being the "accused person" in the scandal, has a relationship of "HUSBAND and WIFE" with President Buhari... going over 30yrs and predating the scandal (which was between 2001 AND 2005)

Based on these FACTS (as against opinions), the President's wife cannot be the accused person, who was his daughter (adopted or biological) as shown in the witness depositions.

FAYOSE missed this one, except he can provide incontrovertible proof, that both are one and the same person.
As of this moment, he has not done that.

"the LAW is about EVIDENCE".....put before the Court".[/b]

Lastpage!

what is this one saying.. PMB said she is not his daughter. . so? bunch of liers
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by xtgozie(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2016
timunstopable:

There are fugitives that hide from law enforcement for 10 to 20years before they were caught. Some fugitives still on d run but still wanted

America aint heaven where everything is perfect

A state in America is bigger than Nigeria

But she isn't hiding, If our incompetent EFCC can keep tabs on her even up to knowing that she just recently renewed her International passport,...... I believe she won't be that obscure for the FBI.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by imakewealth: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2016
The Jefferson's case was tried in the U.S right? The alleged Aisha Buhari (#NotPresident'sWife) resides in the U.S and was not tried and prosecuted as well by the U.S court..... Atleast she should have been prosecuted with Jefferson as this is a money laundry case.

Oga what are you saying??

Lets stop denying the obvious...

Looking at the personalities involved in the scandal... Atiku Abubakar (the then V.P) there is a huge possibility that the referred person is #FirstLady. She should just visit U.S and end this matter.
Re: How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu by lordkhalifa(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Image123:

Attah is fondly referred to by Aisha as her uncle, did you not read it here? Just before her picture in the article link if you are too lazy to read through. ""

Common sense says the entire PDP members are dirtier than President Buhari, no intelligent person will claim otherwise openly. i do not know what you use to measure time of reaction, or it's correlation to innocence. Care to share? We are not all the same, and the First Lady has a will of her own, not bound by the President. That the President is not openly enraged by foolishness doesn't mean that others cannot be. Fayose's wife for instance is not as garrulous as Fayose if you have met her before. When you say that "In any lie there is atom of truth", you arrive at this based on what? If i go on to lie that you are a thief that stole my car, is there an atom of truth there?
Aisha does not need to visit America, even if she did, she is not being investigated or pursued there. i do not recall her following the President to any of his numerous foreign trips to the different continents, even Mecca.
i do not know where you saw or estimated 800million worth of drugs and relief material distributed, do not believe every foolish thing on the internet. BTW, in politics, people do things and appoint their leaders and heads to commission them. It is not out of place or extraordinary for any political party to sponsor things and give them out through their candidates/wives. For instance, when Fayose shares rice and money, it is not from his account, hope you know that. It is campaign money but he is the one to share it, even others sharing will share on his behalf putting his picture etc. Also, we do not know how much the first lady's clothing and accessories cost, except you have the receipt of course. But it is not wrong or uncommon for her to be given gifts by very affluent people. Even common parish pastor and alfa are receiving jeep gift, how much more the first lady.
the said Aisha Buhari they said is the one involve in Halliburton scam is walking freely in the street of US a without the authorities harassing her, she come out in open yesterday denying having anything to do with Halliburton scam, she spill the bean, our first lady should save us all the long grammar and do the honorable thing by going to US to clear her mess, bull-hari is dirtier than entire PDP members come together....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Burial / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain / EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.