Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? (50608 Views)

Catholic's Most Beautiful University In Pictures / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Check Out This Breath Taking Pic Of GSU, Most Beautiful University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by wisemania(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Acho20:
De most Beautiful university is Abia state university
what the...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Eleganza33(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
sinceraconcept:
does Pastor George Adeboye of Rhema Chapel have a university already?
its in aba it belongs to living world ministries
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
PurestBoy:

Wagbayi padi me, abi nau, make we sef follow talk na
Na so boss
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by okotorigba(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Have you been to the University of Calabar
Check it out..

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Mactop01: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
make una read am well he said state university.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by MightySparrow: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
lexydo007:
That means you have not gone to oau(great ife)

Celebrating 1950's building. You'd better wake up.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
ashewoboy:

Is it by flower or by the quality of education?

In safarigirl's voice "they are all glorified secondary school"
UNIPORT is the most beautiful abeg. all alumni of uniport will agree with me on this

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Tijay90(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Of course... Who goes thereUnused stuff are always in good shape.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by buharisbae(f): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
undecided undecided undecided
fvck off abeg I Dont have ur time!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Crex007(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Show us d hostels joor
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Bodmas94(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
nickxtra:
Looks great for a state university in that part of Nigeria. I can remember how sitting and former southern governors donated huge sums of money towards the establishment of this University and now it looks better than their own states' universities.n
If I hear, have u been to AAUA in Ondo State?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Bodmas94(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
nicks:
Looks great for a state university in that part of Nigeria. I can remember how sitting and former southern governors donated huge sums of money towards the establishment of this University and now it looks better than their own states' universities
If I hear, have u been to AAUA in On do State? I know this argument is going nowhere. Just wanna have a good time in Kiss Daniel's voice.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
You should also checkout moua,Umudike, greatest citadel of learning

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by OMOTOWO(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
buharisbae:

fvck off abeg I Dont have ur time!
How will you have my time?

When you're busy sucking various dicks
when you're done.. come suck mine too tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by buharisbae(f): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
How will you have my time?

When you're busy sucking various dicks
when you're done.. come suck mine too tongue

like I said fvck off and go and prep for ur utme boy!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
buharisbae:

like I said fvck off and go and prep for ur utme boy!
UNILAG aspirant hahahaha...

Don't go and read so you'll get ur medicine ... olodo
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by SmartThief(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
hahahahahaha bahd guy...that jungle!!
chimah3:
UNN pips be looking at these thread like undecided undecided undecided tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by bashydemy1: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Possibly the OP have not been to U.I..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Where FULokoja theygrin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
lexydo007:
That means you have not gone to oau(great ife)
Wow, never knew OAU has such scanty structures. Most of what I could see are hectares of fertile land, fit for grazing reserve. grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by tayo200(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Help me tell op o
op don hear o..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by munex007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Did I hear you say Uniben?..

Apart from the main gate and road down to Auditorium

What's beuatiful about a school without proper drainage system,pot holes in her major roads and full of cow dung on the grasses..

No doubt Uniben structures are good and a good school but in terms on aesthetic

Sermwell:
Op have you been to UNIBEN?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students / Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / UNILAG Female Hostel Roof Leaks As Heavy Rain Water Fills The Rooms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.