Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? (4619 Views)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by sampo4eva(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
mine is

", i dont knw u're this bad" mehn i felt lyk hell dat day cry cry cry cry
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by iice(f): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
Nothing yet angry
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by CrazyMan(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2009
Iice na wao long time. . .how you de na? wink

@Topic.
I can't remember
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by iice(f): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
CK you don do operation sex change again tongue

I dey fine ooo, how you dey?
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
iice:

[color=#9900ff]CK you don do operation sex change again tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by CrazyMan(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Iice
You wan try  tongue

Go my profile go look my lattest pic  tongue
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by iice(f): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2009
Rofl. . .CK.
When are thee getting a new body? grin
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by CrazyMan(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
That’s the work of the great shrine; I’ve been promoted to the master of the third heavens; which means I can transform into whoever I wish. tongue

But wetin happen to you na, I no con de see you for the shrine? You sef for don collect better rank by now undecided

Abi you don born again? tongue
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2009
come fok me grin grin grin
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by iice(f): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
Rofl CK, i no talk before we derail the thread more than what we've done, but hey, congrats on the promotion grin
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by CrazyMan(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ok no problem; take care anyway wink
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by richy5(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2012
bimbo
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by Slimgrace(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
'i neva luvd u.it was lust eva sinc.i lustd afta ur beauty,money n jewelry ......'
afta dating ds guy for over 3yrs.
i almost fainted!!!
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by Oieezhah(f): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2013
U r a fool*cried wen I gt home*
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by Adufaye(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2013
r u dat celeb,dat played 4 arsenal....i mean backary sagna,gosh i got angry
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? by Imdachick(f): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Your an idiot and stupid in front of his siblings. I felt really bad and kept asking myself if he actually said that to me. #i cried o no be small

(1) (Reply)

Weak Men Fall In Love.. / How To Seduce A Guy. / Do Playing Games Enhances Marriage Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.