Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife (4595 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by heryyy(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2011
HE'S MY DAD'S IMMEDIATE BROTHER (DAD IS LATE) AND HE WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (COMMISSIONER),I'M CURRENTLY IN THE UK STUDYING BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 2YRS NOW BUT I VISIT LAGOS FOR XMAS & NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAY, JUST LEFT LAGOS 3WEEKS AGO.

HE ASK HOW I WAS COPING IN LONDON & I TOLD HIM BEING A STUDENT AND WORKING IS VERY HARD AND THINGS ARE VERY TOUGH AT THE MOMENT,HE ASKED HOW MY WIFE AND KID IS COPING I TOLD HIM THINGS ARE HARD BUT TRYING MY BEST,HE SAID I SHOULD FOCUS WITH MY STUDY & DON'T THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT MY FAMILY BACK HOME & WILL TRY HIS BEST TO ASSIST ME.

THEN I LEFT LAGOS TO LONDON FEW DAYS AFTER,HE RANG MY WIFE ASKING HOW THEY COPING AND ASK HER TO SEND HIM HER ACCOUNT NUMBER, MY WIFE RANG ME ASKING IF SHE COULD GO AHEAD, I SAID YES ! THE NEXT DAY HE DEPOSITED 20 THOUSAND NAIRA INTO HER ACCOUNT FOR FEEDING AND TOLD MY WIFE NOT TO TELL ME COS HE DOESN'T LIKE PEOPLE THANKING HIM WHEN HE HELPS,MY WIFE TOLD ME & NEVER CALLED HIM TO THANK.

THEN TODAY HE PHONED MY WIFE ASKING WHEN SHE WILL BE ABLE TO COME SEE HIM COS HE HAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DISCUSS WITH HER IN A PRIVATE PLACE,MY WIFE ASKED WHERE SIR,HE ASKED MY WIFE TO PROMISE SHE'S NEVER GOING TO TELL ME WHAT SHE'S ABOUT TO SAY AND THE BIG SHOCK OF MY LIFE GOES THIS WAY,

IN A VERY NICE 5 STAR HOTEL SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS & THAT HE'S GOING TO DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE SHE'S LIVING LARGE AND PROMISE TO GIVE HER 50K EVERY MONTH THEN SOMEONE INTERRUPT MY WIFE ON PHONE & HE SAID HE'S GOING TO PHONE HER BACK & HANG UP

MY WIFE RANG ME IMMEDIATELY TELLING ME EVERYTHING I WAS SHOCKED, MY OWN IMMEDIATE UNCLE

PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,SHOULD I LET HIM KNOW I'M AWARE OR I PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, IF SHE PHONED MY WIFE BACK WHAT SHOULD MY WIFE SAY'S TO HIM ? HE'S AROUND 60YRS OF AGE
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Dsense(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2011
OP.
I understnad how stuffs go in that country . . .Infact thins are reallly getting beyond humanity down there.
My advice,
Act as if you didn't know about it,And never act strange to him.
However, You should tell your wife to stop recieving his calls and never to allow him into the house in case he visits.
That's all you get from me!

1 Like

Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Jeel: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2011
hank God for your wife just love her more.If your uncle persist warn him
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Jeel: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2011
You could also report him to a person you know can caution him and do your best to provide all your wives needs and explain well when you cant to her satisfaction
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by fstranger3(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^^

I dont understand your point.
You are a poor dude with a wife, and possibly a kid, studying in Jand? And, you have an uncle willing to help take care of your wife pending the time you are able to do so as man and all he wants is for him to be able to shine your wife's congo?

Am I right? If so, I dont see the big deal. There is no free akamu anywhere you know?
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by 190: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2011
Now this is another man /Uncle

That needs his Kini bisected

I keep wondering why do some men allow

their 3rd legs think for them,Please do something ring your uncle

and tell him 2 back off immediately or you gon com into that lawless country and knock his brains out

and give them to the fishes to eat~ undecided
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Shormiey(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Op: ur uncle need deliverance from spirit of unforseen curses that is running through ur family blood,this may sound weird bt it true,you as a person needs prayer too to erase all those curses,this as happen to sm1 that i knw which i dnt want to talk abt until he went for deliverance he was never safe,that is all i av to say.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by tyoseni(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2011
let ur wife play along but in another location that will not be too secluded. let her record all the conversation at that place with her phone as an evidence for future purpose, but she need to be careful. while ur wife is there doing all this u can then call ur uncle for normal chat, don't thank him for any thing. also ur conversation with ur ucle will be recorded.

this is just the beginning of the whole saga.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by jakesund(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2011
If you play dumb he'll take advantage of the situation, confront him with respect, use his conscience against him, most importantly act fast before he uses conji(juju) for your wife cuz most old men do extreme things to get what they want, lastly warn your wife to never be alone with him.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Arosa(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ op, first of all tell your wife to return all monis she received from your uncle back to him. then wait for forther intructions.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by busygirl(f): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

You are a poor dude with a wife, and possibly a kid, studying in Jand? And, you have an uncle willing to help take care of your wife pending the time you are able to do so as man and all he wants is for him to be able to shine your wife's congo?

Am I right? If so, I dont see the big deal. There is no free akamu anywhere you know?

Are you high on cheap beer Jeez!!!!where is your sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by fstranger3(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^^

You mean my di-ck?
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Shock(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^
nope, i think she's just wondering why you are so d[i]a[/i]ft
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by fstranger3(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^

Am I?
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Shock(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^

what more can i say?  In the post below, you do come across as an individual whose IQ is lower than an average student's account balance

fstranger3:

^^^^

You are a poor dude with a wife, and possibly a kid, studying in Jand?  And, you have an uncle willing to help take care of your wife pending the time you are able to do so as man and all he wants is for him to be able to shine  your wife's congo?

^
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by nickky25(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
Take action Fast Naija old fools uses charm on young women. Your wife shold take a recording of their conversations for future evidence.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Op.

Your wife is a decent woman, don't comfront ur uncle for ur wife's own safety since u are not in Nigeria but she should stop picking his calls.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Beync(f): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2011
Arosa:

@ op, first of all tell your wife to return all monis she received from your uncle back to him. then wait for forther intructions.
OP, this dude is ur uncle, he requesting that u return those money ur wife collected from him with immediate effect grin
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by koolchicco: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2011
Shock:

^^

what more can i say?  In the post below, you do come across as an individual whose IQ is lower than an average student's account balance
^

PMSL. grin
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Abekeade08(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2011
Some Nigerian men are so nasty sha. chei.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by saridonp2: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2011
Just follow tell your wife to ignore him completely and try not to show it to him.If you try to fight it,he might finish your life with black magic.It is evident that this kind of things happen but most women hide it.As for me,I dont allow any family to be involve in my personal life even blood brothers.Son of a bi**h.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Spclst900: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

fstranger3:

^^^^

hmn hmn, are you done?
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by seedord247(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2011
Call and tell him you really enjoy the way he's taking care of your wife internal and external
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Woke4all(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2011
You better get involve and tell him to beware before your wife starts chasing his money don't trust a woman . Besides there's possibility that she may give in since you are far from her so pls act fast and wise if you still value your wife.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by 190: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2011
seedord247:

Call and tell him you really enjoy the way he's taking care of your wife internal and external
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2011
What a jerk he is. Op, keep the pretense rolling, how I wish your wife could record her conversation with him for records purpose because men like your funky old nasty uncle always tryna act smart, I mean trying to harm your family after been exposed. Your wife is a good wife and I'm proud of her. If your nasty uncle continues with his madness, don't hesitate to let him know you got clue of his shameful behavior towards your woman and let em know if he persist u got to let other family member's know about it or even the higher places. But your wife got to be very careful. These are the kind of men I make drink my pee. Like I said, ur wife got to be careful.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by roymary: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2011
Your Uncle is a man-LovePeddler. Has no respect. Don't call him your uncle again; just say "that man"
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Pennywise(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2011
heryyy:

HE'S MY DAD'S IMMEDIATE BROTHER (DAD IS LATE) AND HE WORKS FOR THE [b]FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (COMMISSIONER),[/b]I'M CURRENTLY IN THE UK STUDYING BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 2YRS NOW BUT I VISIT LAGOS FOR XMAS & NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAY, JUST LEFT LAGOS 3WEEKS AGO.

[b]HE ASK HOW I WAS COPING IN LONDON & I TOLD HIM BEING A STUDENT AND WORKING IS VERY HARD AND THINGS ARE VERY TOUGH AT THE MOMENT,[/b]HE ASKED HOW MY WIFE AND KID IS COPING I TOLD HIM THINGS ARE HARD BUT TRYING MY BEST,HE SAID I SHOULD FOCUS WITH MY STUDY & DON'T THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT MY FAMILY BACK HOME & WILL TRY HIS BEST TO ASSIST ME.

THEN I LEFT LAGOS TO LONDON FEW DAYS AFTER,HE RANG MY WIFE ASKING HOW THEY COPING AND ASK HER TO SEND HIM HER ACCOUNT NUMBER, MY WIFE RANG ME ASKING IF SHE COULD GO AHEAD, I SAID YES ! THE NEXT DAY HE DEPOSITED 20 THOUSAND NAIRA INTO HER ACCOUNT FOR FEEDING AND TOLD MY WIFE NOT TO TELL ME COS HE DOESN'T LIKE PEOPLE THANKING HIM WHEN HE HELPS,MY WIFE TOLD ME & NEVER CALLED HIM TO THANK.

THEN TODAY HE PHONED MY WIFE ASKING WHEN SHE WILL BE ABLE TO COME SEE HIM COS HE HAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DISCUSS WITH HER IN A PRIVATE PLACE,MY WIFE ASKED WHERE SIR,HE ASKED MY WIFE TO PROMISE SHE'S NEVER GOING TO TELL ME WHAT SHE'S ABOUT TO SAY AND THE BIG SHOCK OF MY LIFE GOES THIS WAY, 

IN A VERY NICE 5 STAR HOTEL SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS & THAT HE'S GOING TO DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE SHE'S LIVING LARGE AND PROMISE TO GIVE HER 50K EVERY MONTH THEN SOMEONE INTERRUPT MY WIFE ON PHONE & HE SAID HE'S GOING TO PHONE HER BACK & HANG UP

MY WIFE RANG ME IMMEDIATELY TELLING ME EVERYTHING I WAS SHOCKED, MY OWN IMMEDIATE UNCLE 

PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,SHOULD I LET HIM KNOW I'M AWARE OR I PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, IF SHE PHONED MY WIFE BACK WHAT SHOULD MY WIFE SAY'S TO HIM ? HE'S AROUND 60YRS OF AGE   

What I find odd about this story aside from your uncle being a federal commissioner in Nigeria in 2011 is that a guy who has enough dough to hire a Lagos 5star hotel room for an afternoon tryst will and cannot be offering 20k to sign on a babe. More like 200k. That will be a real temptation and I hope your wife would have told u.

Are u sure u did not go asking this your Uncle for help in feeding your family b/c things are difficult in London (not that this is an excuse for what he did but it becomes a mitigating factor)?
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Pennywise(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
I have heard of cases where women with dubious fidelity try to gain a husband's confidence by maligning the reputation of an innocent person to suit their imaginary design while keeping a sugar boy some where.

Only a stupid husband will accept a story like this as true without some kind of investigation.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
only God knows d truth and only he can help us
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by deniyor: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2011
The uncle didn't get to finish his proposal cos I don't see where he said your wife has to service his sexual needs.
Just cut all forms of communication btw you, your wife with the uncle. He will get the message respectfully.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by 25omega(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2011
where is the poster so we can get an update

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter From A Feminist! / Is This The Most Creative Pre-wedding Photo So Far...? / I Need A Fart Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.