Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. (717 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by whogoscam: 1:36am On Jun 23, 2016
I am being called to the hibernation of nature called sleep. This is the 4th day I have been without sleep and I'm finaly about to give up.

My wife and I played a game and she challenged me that I should stay up for 5 consecutive days if I can, I win. And she gives me whatever I want for 1 day otherwise she wins and I give her whatever she wants for 6 weeks

I guess I have lost. Can't stay up any longer. My eyes are swollen. Good night
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by halfricanadian(f): 1:40am On Jun 23, 2016
lol
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by Strahovski1(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Sorry for your loss.

In other news, when they announce the miss nairaland? (Sorry I don't mean to derail thread)
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by halfricanadian(f): 1:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Strahovski1:
Sorry for your loss.

In other news, when they announce the miss nairaland? (Sorry I don't mean to derail thread)

We dont kno yet
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by Strahovski1(m): 1:48am On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

We dont kno yet

Ok
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by cruzita(f): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2016
pics of your eyes
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by chi4ik4(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2016
If you like, kill yourself and she will marry another man ASAP
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by whogoscam: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2016
chi4ik4:
If you like, kill yourself and she will marry another man ASAP

She is not a Nigerian like your sisters
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by whogoscam: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
pics of your eyes

How much would enter my bank account If I show you?
Re: I Lost The Game! I'm So Tired. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2016
whogoscam:
I am being called to the hibernation of nature called sleep. This is the 4th day I have been without sleep and I'm finaly about to give up.

My wife and I played a game and she challenged me that I should stay up for 5 consecutive days if I can, I win. And she gives me whatever I want for 1 day otherwise she wins and I give her whatever she wants for 6 weeks

I guess I have lost. Can't stay up any longer. My eyes are swollen. Good night
I know you are trying to do this

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Date Men / Topic deleted / Photos: Bus Conductor Jumps Into Canal In Lago (bus Transfer Backfires)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.