Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR (39069 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
We've all forgotten about the state of the nation now, d hardship of the people! All now is buhari, Fayose and Aisha. Gullible nigerians!
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by gebest: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Amitex:
The BIG question waiting for answer is WHY HAS AISHA M BUHARI, President wife avoided stepping into the US. This other Aisha Buhari lives in US and FBI have NEVER interrogated her, yet have asked EFCC to investigate the owner of Citizens International Bank Account domiciled in Nigeria. If this Aisha is the culprit, and she lived in US with Jefferson why would she be making transfers from Nigeria instead of simply delivering cash to avoid trace?
Tell this Co,ck and Bull stories to the gullible.
so because of u she should travel to the usa when she has no bussiness there. abi?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by warrah(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
This Aisha Buhari in America must be the highest con artist known on earth ooo, how come someone who is just a normal Aisha Buhari has connection to personalities like Atiku, Jefferson and Halliburton. Something is fishy somewhere, somebody is lying and I can't fathom who is that.....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by general1970: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
A sane person should understand how this country is being governed, rich/wealthy people get away with so many crimes, is only the rich and lousy ones suffers. Aisha M. Buhari should tell the passport story to a fool, passport can easily be doctored and bank managers will change the files within seconds.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Safari29: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
porka:

'Hard working' with doctored budget?

Did the 'past admin' also 'left behind' fantastically doctored budget estimates?

let us wait and see implementation result first before wailing. 3years to go
chillaxxxx
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by graphiti: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
ayoola2002:
Only a fool can believe Ayo Fayose words.

Errrrrm......, I don't seem 2 get u o.

Are u now saying wailers are fools?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Fawklicant: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Seun needs the immediate purge of these hateful returdds on nairaland , despite everything that's being said and done , some people are still talking trash , apparently , most of them just visited , passed through school. but education did not go through them , this is a serious case of identity theft , and Aisha Buhari is the target ,

I mean for some tribes it is complimentary to share your husband's middle name and last name, But i do not think that's the fulani way

This same tribe , when or if the lady wants, she would rather keep her own surname as her middle name and take husband's last name

But this case Aisha M Buhari Buhari's name with an "A" i do not think fulanis do that at all

Does anyone know the meaning of warrant in debt ?? It means the Aisha Buhari being prosecuted owes someone in USA some money

Does any wailer know the meaning of Garnishment ?? Wage garnishment, the most common type of garnishment, is the process of deducting money from an employee's monetary compensation (including salary), sometimes as a result of a court order. Wage garnishments continue until the entire debt is paid or arrangements are made to pay off the debt. So if we follow wailer's Logics , President Buhari's wife is still recieving wages or salary from US government as at 2016 , These same set of people who said Aisha has never been outside the country ??

Following wailer's sense again, Aisha Buhari was in USA in 2014/2015 to appeal a case on her own behalf ??

You people should get a life abeg , and i mean it , if i were the mods anyone who says rubbish about the president or his wife despite all these proofs of blackmail from fayose's end will be banned and their email released to DSS as enemies of state

Shallow thinking. Then you wouldnt be here by now typing bollocks on NL.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by yewawa: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
For fayose,...
.......Time will surely tell..
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by excel101(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
theV0ice:

Their matter is tiring cheesy

Imagine nincompoops ordering Aisha to go to the US to help them make sense of the nonsense Ponmodele Ponmoyose(apologies to Aareonakakanfo) has stuffed their brains with cheesy
So Zombies are still around, i thought they've gone out of existence since 2weeks ago. Zombies i welcome you back oo.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by excel101(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
theV0ice:

Their matter is tiring cheesy

Imagine nincompoops ordering Aisha to go to the US to help them make sense of the nonsense Ponmodele Ponmoyose(apologies to Aareonakakanfo) has stuffed their brains with cheesy
So Zombies are still around, i thought they've gone out of existence for sometimes now. Zombies its good to have you all back to support the latest American approved and certified criminal. Once again i say welcome.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by DaBullIT(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
53 people and 11 more seem to agree with me

You are just as irrelevant as your comment, but next time don't insult me , mercy won't flow forever
Fawklicant:

Shallow thinking. Then you wouldnt be here by now typing bollocks on NL.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:

You are just as irrelevant as your comment, but next time don't insult me , mercy won't flow forever

Hi there! Please can we talk off NL? Mail?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by excel101(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
gebest:
so because of u she should travel to the usa when she has no bussiness there. abi?
Mumu thats not how to respond, he gave u very cogent reasons about the personality of an unknown Aisha Buhari, that is highly connected both home and abroad. She lives in the US, but has not for ones been investigated for an high profiled fraud that involves an American Hon. Member. Get some sense plse.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by excel101(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
The first family of Nigeria are owing Nigerians two vital things oo, first we are still awaiting the Original WAEC Certificate of the president( since a year ago ). lastly, we're waiting for the #10M wrist watched first lady to go and clear her name name in the US.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by DaBullIT(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sure , why not ,

What abouts though ?
MondeLuv:

Hi there! Please can we talk off NL? Mail?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by theV0ice: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
excel101:
So Zombies are still around, i thought they've gone out of existence for sometimes now. Zombies its good to have you all back to support the latest American approved and certified criminal. Once again i say welcome.

Its fun to see a chieftain of the wailing, hateful, bitter and frustrated Zombies come to partake in the idiocy of his leaders in the public domain. I assumed you should have crawled into your cave by now or are you planning to roam the streets in protest at the stupidity of you and your leaders? cheesy

I purposely voted the certificate less mallam to shame you and your ineffectual buffoon of a PhD holder who didn't know a gworo chewing mallam named Dasuki had emptied the treasury under his watch.

If it hurts you so much you wish to end it all, the lagoon is waiting angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by theV0ice: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
gebest:

There's a limit to how much a wailing Zombie can think. Don't stress yourself.

People who believed Fayose's aide, Lere, when he said 73 - 45 = 32 can't be expected to have much upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by kolas88(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ekiti State Governor (Fayose) is in need of urgent deliverance from emotional trauma.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:

He has a daughter called Aisha yes or no?

Hey sweet, kindly check your email and reply my mail.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by balatukur: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
wecan:
FAKE PASSPORT. LET AISHA BUHARI TRAVEL TO USA IF SHE THINKS SHE IS INNOCENT. FROM FAKE WAEC CERTIFICATE TO FAKE NIGERIAN PASSPORT. WHERE IS EFCC AND DSS, U GUYZ SHOULD GO AND ARREST THE PERSON IN THE PASSPORT
wailer sported
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:

The other Aisha, is also Aisha M Buhari, most likely an identity thief... This thing is as clear as daylight.. Her court records show that she has been in trouble with the law numerous times... How do you know who the FBI has investigated..

What do you even mean by "avoiding stepping in the US"?

The report did not show anything to indicate she is facing criminal charges. The report only shows she have some civil cases. If she was the one that transfer that money, she will be on jail by now.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Fawklicant: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:

Blah blah blah! Where is the insult? I don't chase after likes some some of your ilk do. Truth hurts bro! You are allowed to lick your wounds.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Ezenwanne: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Two "people" I don't take seriously:Sahara whatever and EFC whatever!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by danshedox: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
I guess it's turn for Buhari's wife now, Fayose was tackling the president before and now he has change to the First Lady again. Vice President will be the next.... Season 1 chapter 11
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Greenback: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
ayoola2002:
Only a fool can believe Ayo Fayose words.

only a fool cannot believe Ayo Fayose words.

Aisha buhari is a thief..mamathief.

#AishaBuharimamathief

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by DaBullIT(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
I warned you
Fawklicant:

Blah blah blah! Where is the insult? I don't chase after likes some some of your ilk do. Truth hurts bro! You are allowed to lick your wounds.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by marxweller247: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
We need more facts from our media houses. The media can help unmask the Aisha in this scandal through investigative journalism. Sahara reporters have done a decent job, but this has not laid the matter to rest. We need to know why she choice to impersonate Buhari's wife and not other former First Ladies. We also need to know if there is any truth in the alleged refusal of the First Lady to travel to the US since the scandal became public, and other ancillary details...The media owes Nigerians an independent verification of "facts" being peddled about.
Go to Nig. passport office, ppl use Ppls passports to travel out,gain visas, perpetrate all manner of crimes, na naija we dey !
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by MalcoImX: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
porka:

He he he he he!

Won ti tun de o.

Also...

Remember his first daughter was married to a Christian man from Anambra?

Remember he is the only ex-head of state without a house in Abuja?

Remember he is the only retired public servant who rejects his pension?
Mr. Man I am speaking of what I know. I am here not in the realm of rumour. My points are up there, except if you're telling me I am a liar.
1. The rumours making round that one of the daughters of Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is married to a man from Anambra State has been debunked.
According to the rumour, Buhari’s daughter converted Christianity after marrying the Anambra man. Buhari’s family
Debunking the news, two close members of Buhari’s family who spoke with SaharaReporters said: “Buhari has never claimed that any of his daughters was married to an Anambra man .”
https://www.naij.com/343847-buharis-daughter-did-not-marry-an-igbo-man.html
2. I don't know whether Buhari has a house in Abuja or not. But all I can tell you is that by all standards he's modest in his lifestyle and possession.
3. I've not read anywhere (and authoritatively) from Buhari that he has rejected his pensions.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Ikechukwu48: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'll believe aisha buhari is not the first lady when the first lady TRAVELS to USA...until then whatever excuse they make for the Thief is just propaganda
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Fawklicant: 12:34am On Jun 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I warned you

Warned me about what? Collect chair siddon make I see road. The trap is not working. I won't insult you so you can report to any mod. Spill whatever poppycock you gotta spill and get it over and done with. Mtcheewww!
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Sure , why not ,

What abouts though ?
Sent it since yesterday undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by DaBullIT(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
MondeLuv:

Sent it since yesterday undecided

Didn't get anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.