Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR (39426 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by omolola15(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:
This is conclusive evidence in my opinion.

1. It is clear that there is an Aisha Buhari who lives in Virginia that was tied to the case. Sahara reporters did a good job of getting her records.

2. There are courts cases involving Aisha Buhari in virginia and records showing her, selling a property.

3. Ribadu and the Lamorde have already mentioned same.

You can check for yourself: https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/nameSearch.do

This Aisha M Buhari had a case in court in 2016... She has been sued multiple times. This is obviously someone that has been in trouble with the law many times. Mostly to do with owing people money..

But then again, wailers will still wail..

happney65 se you don read this news. After all you'll still say it's a lie. I've told you severally that fayose is wrong but you won't still shut up. More evidence for you my friend.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by afonomics(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
theV0ice:

Your requests are not complete.

Infact why has she not travelled to India, Germany, China, Kenya, UK, South Africa and other countries buhari has gone since he became president.

Your wailing over this matter has just begun cheesy

If she has travelled to those above mention countries and others. It is still you same people that will say she is using "una tax money" to travel up n down shocked. Haba... Human being sha...
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by visijo(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
make them no take style mention VIctor Attah ooo. The man was never corrupt..
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Barywhyte(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:
Some thing have noticed about sahara reporters so far is that :

They are behind this gov.
They never speak on the economic crisis
Investigating the enemy of the present government
They never find any dark spot in this gov. It seem they have been given brown envelopes

Many of you are so young and naive that you don't know what saharareporters stand for. Since when have you being reading saharareporters.com or premiumtimesng.com for that matter? And what do you mean by "enemy"? Imagine a swam of youths like you having no deciphering minds of your own. Please think and think and put the country first

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Beetobee(f): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2016
wecan:
FAKE PASSPORT. LET AISHA BUHARI TRAVEL TO USA IF SHE THINKS SHE IS INNOCENT. FROM FAKE WAEC CERTIFICATE TO FAKE NIGERIAN PASSPORT. WHERE IS EFCC AND DSS, U GUYZ SHOULD GO AND ARREST THE PERSON IN THE PASSPORT

Get educated, Aisha Buhari, wife of the President doesn't need to do any of the stupid things you are saying. Under the law, he who asserts(claims) must prove. As long as that fayose man wants to prove his case, he must go an extra mile to do so. Aisha ain't taking orders from your like!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by brixton: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
project8:
And this is were integrity and sincerity of nairaland mods shud be put to test:u see pple verbaly insulting d president witout bein banned bt as soon as u critize any mod or insult anyone they ban u.i was actualy contemplating creating a new thread titled "The hypocracy of nairaland mods"bt am stil observing if things wil continue this way.u can choose to ban me and u shud kno creating multiple account is neva a big deal

Just shut up there!

Did the MODs ban anyone when you trolls were calling GEJ names on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by omolola15(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Amitex:
The BIG question waiting for answer is WHY HAS AISHA M BUHARI, President wife avoided stepping into the US. This other Aisha Buhari lives in US and FBI have NEVER interrogated her, yet have asked EFCC to investigate the owner of Citizens International Bank Account domiciled in Nigeria. If this Aisha is the culprit, and she lived in US with Jefferson why would she be making transfers from Nigeria instead of simply delivering cash to avoid trace?
Tell this Co,ck and Bull stories to the gullible.

And FBI will come and tell you they've interrogated her abi? You are somewhere that's not Virginia and you are talking as if you are in Virginia. She has over 6 cases in court yet you said she has not been interogatted. Look for the whole article by new York times. You'll find out she worked with Victor Attah at a point in time. And most of those money were transfered on his behalf.

If you want I can give you the link to the article. I think that will solve your problem.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by blackpanda: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:

They never find any dark spot in this gov. It seem they have been given brown envelopes

Na wa for your lies o. May God forgive you

who broke the news buhari had ear infection? who broke the news about sahara oil company shady deals?? You wailers are pathetic. when sahara reporters announcing anything against govt, u begin dancing atilogwu. But the second they expose your lies, suddenly they are for govt. Pls go for deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by harizonal123(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Womanitarian:
What kind of stupid comment is this Chineke!
Time will tell. Just mark my word cos I don't want to call u a stupid+fool
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2016
it's obvious
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by theV0ice: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2016
afonomics:

If she has travelled to those above mention countries and others. It is still you same people that will say she is using "una tax money" to travel up n down shocked. Haba... Human being sha...

That's why even a combo of TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Adeboye and Muoka cannot deliver the wailing Zombies cheesy

They're destined to wail till they drop

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by tylerbraid(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Its very hard to get evidences from usa authorities, let's applaud sahara reporters for this. Its not easy. I'm not expecting any wailer to be happy with this.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by wayitis: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose's allegation is that the money was transfered by Aisha Buhari from Nigeria using a Nigerian bank account to a Jefferson in America and not from America. Get that please. There is surely a lot people bearing the same name but only one prominent Aisha that is linked to the president.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by googlepikins: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari wife is a thief and should be jailed. Ole
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:

The woman is simply a fraudster with a history of crime... She is not related to the Buharis... Ribadu and Lamorde has confirmed it, they were the ones that investigated the case... Buhari himself has said he has no daughter named Aisha in the US.

It is obvious that there is no relationship.

He has a daughter named Aisha Google it.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Koolking(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2016
wecan:
FAKE PASSPORT. LET AISHA BUHARI TRAVEL TO USA IF SHE THINKS SHE IS INNOCENT. FROM FAKE WAEC CERTIFICATE TO FAKE NIGERIAN PASSPORT. WHERE IS EFCC AND DSS, U GUYZ SHOULD GO AND ARREST THE PERSON IN THE PASSPORT

This is a case of Identity theft. Any Aisha Buhari stepping his or her foot in the USA will be detained at the airport for questioning, and can only be released on satisfactory answer and or detained until cleared as the wrong culprit.

It's a complex issue when someone who bears the same name as you and from same enclave commits crimes.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by tbaba1234: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:

He has a daughter named Aisha Google it.

This woman is older than all Buhari's children. She can not be his daughter.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
K....fayose the pomo cutter,what do you have to say?
.......I NO DEY MIND YOU ! I JUST DEY TRY MY BEST TO DO MARKET WEY I GO PAY SALARIES FOR MY PEOPLE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by happney65: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2016
omolola15:

happney65 se you don read this news. After all you'll still say it's a lie. I've told you severally that fayose is wrong but you won't still shut up. More evidence for you my friend.

Make Aisha Buhari..Wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria take a Flight to the United states of America and we are cool.No stories...That is the real evidence and not this..Abi naa
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:

You believe that passport is real right, the passport is 100 percent fake.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:

Just in the last week.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/22/buhari%E2%80%99s-chief-staff-abba-kyari-moves-remove-efcc-boss-magu

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/16/buhari-administration-officials-covering-investigation-against-fraud-sahara-energy

One thing I have noticed about Mumus, there are not interested in truth and progress but ignorance and poverty!!
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by tbaba1234: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:

You believe that passport is real right, the passport is 100 percent fake.

Lol, based on what evidence?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by lifezone247(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2016
MalcoImX:
It is amazing how Aisha Buhari will leave her matrimonial home and perambulating with the Attahs, the Jeffersons, etc.; buying properties in the US and wiring huge sums of dollars to America. I also wonder that Aisha may not have such amount of money at the times quoted.
It's like Buhari is being misread now. Remember he divorced his first wife for simple association and seeking contracts from IBB's government, while he was in prison. Her defence that she has to feed the children and look after the house wouldn't sway to her favour. Buhari also hardly goes around with his wife, and he's been criticized for that; but that his choice and style.
bro you are the real MalcolmX your post make sense die.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Bimpe29: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2016
In first lady's voice, Ayo Fayose is a mad dog that is not chained. We've got not to be stressed up with his false accussation.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by ken4jj(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
I'm just getting more confused by the day. I want to believe that the Aisha has no relation with PMB.Why is she not in jail in the US?How was she able to transfer money out of Nigeria? Who issued her this fake passport? If the US is not prosecuting her, why are they not deporting her for forgery,lies and identity theft?
Anyone who understands this should tell me please.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by castiello(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Amitex:
The BIG question waiting for answer is WHY HAS AISHA M BUHARI, President wife avoided stepping into the US. This other Aisha Buhari lives in US and FBI have NEVER interrogated her, yet have asked EFCC to investigate the owner of Citizens International Bank Account domiciled in Nigeria. If this Aisha is the culprit, and she lived in US with Jefferson why would she be making transfers from Nigeria instead of simply delivering cash to avoid trace?
Tell this Co,ck and Bull stories to the gullible.

It's not a surprise that some Nigerian area this foolish and choose to be fools check that fucking passport dose it look like the presidents wife? I hate Nigerians you people don't deserve good cos when people are trying to be good you still castigate them it's better you wallow in your stinking poverty
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by 4nobody4every1: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing clarification.

Aisha Buhari is a girlfriend of Attah Victor of Akwa Ibom.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2016
The problem here is that, only a small percentage, say 30%, could actually process the analysis given in this report.
So, don't judge those calling for the president's wife head, even without any evidence.
That's what ignorance can cause.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Stevosty: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:
This is conclusive evidence in my opinion.

1. It is clear that there is an Aisha Buhari who lives in Virginia that was tied to the case. Sahara reporters did a good job of getting her records.

2. There are courts cases involving Aisha Buhari in virginia and records showing her, selling a property.

3. Ribadu and the Lamorde have already mentioned same.

You can check for yourself: https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/nameSearch.do

This Aisha M Buhari had a case in court in 2016... She has been sued multiple times. This is obviously someone that has been in trouble with the law many times. Mostly to do with owing people money..

But then again, wailers will still wail..

Because it is in their nature to wail.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:

If Buhari married his first wife in 1971 are you trying to tell me that he can't have a daughter up to that age?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by maxzzo1(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
DrRasheed:
Report accepted !!
Fayose must apologise
Why must he?? Is it not Aisha Buhari on dat passport, even from Daura too something is fishing is either they covering or let the Aisha imposter come out or our buhari aisha should travel to USA and prove fayose wrong... Is as simple as ABC note not all u see are real...just few dayz ago Buhari hired 13 SANs instead of bring out his certificate so what do u think is something not fishing....

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Pyno30: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
So Buhari have two Aisha and we never knew? No wonder he like travelling every now and then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano / Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie / Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.