Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR (39421 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Amitex:
The BIG question waiting for answer is WHY HAS AISHA M BUHARI, President wife avoided stepping into the US. This other Aisha Buhari lives in US and FBI have NEVER interrogated her, yet have asked EFCC to investigate the owner of Citizens International Bank Account domiciled in Nigeria. If this Aisha is the culprit, and she lived in US with Jefferson why would she be making transfers from Nigeria instead of simply delivering cash to avoid trace?
Tell this Co,ck and Bull stories to the gullible.
So the aisha buhari been peddled as the one who took bribe from William Jefferson lives in Virginia,u.s.a and the fbi have not arrested her since?SR has been busted.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Silvofitz:
The problem here is that, only a small percentage, say 30%, could actually process the analysis given in this report.
So, don't judge those calling for the president's wife head, even without any evidence.
That's what ignorance can cause.

There is absolutely no analysis given here, Saraharepoters did a poor job of recycling same story that's in the internet. They haven't been able to unravel anything so tell me what they wrote about that we don't already know.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by sammyj: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2016
I tire my brother. This is corruption fighting back!!!! shocked tongue
ogazi007:
I really don't know why some people are trying so hard to convince people that just want to see Buhari's name and his family mention in corruption cases just to ruin his reputation.Fayose and his likes can try harder.

The same Fayose that maligned PMP during the last electioneering campaign but forgot to mentioned this case and some people are taken him seriously.The same people that believe PMB was smuggled into Nigeria even when they saw the man matching in the presidential wing of the airport in National TVs. Some people still think PMB is being cloned even when they see him performing his duty everyday.

These people will stop at nothing,they just want to see PMB dead period.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by tbaba1234: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:

If Buhari married his first wife in 1971 are you trying to tell me that he can't have a daughter up to that age?

His first daughter is dead... The second, third, fourth and fifth daughters are not called Aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
obailala:
The main reason their hero was booted out was his affinity for corruption. Since the election last year, the desperate wailers have frantically tried to fling the mud of corruption at Buhari to prove that "it is not only our GEJ that is corrupt." Since then, whatever story, no matter how childish or imbecilic it sounds, they grasp on to it with their last breathe.

Now the only straw the brainless ones amongst the wailers have managed to hold on to since this week, someone now wants to take it away from them? mbanu!

Whether the world likes it or not, that fraudster must be Buhari's wife; even if the kponmo cutter himself comes out publicly to say he was only kidding, they would denounce him instantly and still hold on to his tales. Poor devils! grin grin cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by omolola15(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
happney65:

Make Aisha Buhari..Wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria take a Flight to the United states of America and we are cool.No stories...That is the real evidence and not this..Abi naa

I swear to God you be grade 1 mu.mu
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Koolking(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2016
I had so much respect for Fayose as a smart dude, until he started showing traits of slowpoke. As a governor with all the power, you couldn't do a proper investigation on an alleged crime with evidences to nail your opponent. You stumbled on record somewhere, next second you went public and embarrassed yourself and your supporter. Fayose is truly a ponmo governor

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by cokoduck: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
bamidelee:
My question is
this woman claimed to be the daughter of PMB in early 2000. since when has this woman got married to the president? was it 2000 try to do simple analysis please
Buhari is more than old enough to father a woman like Aisha, remember why we call buhari a pedophile, because he had sex with Aisha when she was just 9 years old, and went to play with her friend WHO HAPPEND TO BE BUHARI'S DAUGHTER, so if she claims to be buhari's child, it is not out of place, after all Abraham claimed Sarah was his sister.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Enahi(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2016
tbaba1234:

His first daughter is dead... The second, third, fourth and fifth daughters are not called Aisha

He has a daughter called Aisha yes or no?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by happney65: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
omolola15:

I swear to God you be grade 1 mu.mu

Doctor's report shows that you are not Impotent..However,Doctor's report can be Fake cos you dont want the world to know your level of impotency..The only way to show us you are not really impotent is for you to take a babe and fuckkkkkkkk her brains out..If you still dont wanna do that means you are really impotent..Let her take a flight to the US,With Atiku,and buruji and then i will accept that they are different..

That is the only evidence i need,nothing else..Remembered i posted on ur page about the Food Allowance wey pass that of GEJ?If you cant see it,go back to your page and look..You kept shut..Na make she go Amerika i need and we are cool..
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by jesustheissue: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
A drowning man oftentimes clutches at straws, when caught in the mud, what else but to throw mud at whoever! That's the Naija trend, rather than face allegations and accusations against their conduct and person, our politicians resort to throwing brickbats at other people! They are never man enough to speak up for their misdeeds but revel in pointing filthy fingers at other culprits. What hypocrisy, what deceit!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by omolola15(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
happney65:

Doctor's report shows that you are not Impotent..However,Doctor's report can be Fake cos you dont want the world to know your level of impotency..The only way to show us you are not really impotent is for you to take a babe and fuckkkkkkkk her brains out..If you still dont wanna do that means you are really impotent..Let her take a flight to the US,With Atiku,and buruji and then i will accept that they are different..

That is the only evidence i need,nothing else..Remembered i posted on ur page about the Food Allowance wey pass that of GEJ?If you cant see it,go back to your page and look..You kept shut..Na make she go Amerika i need and we are cool..

Something is seriously wrong with you. I posted evidence that it's not our aisha and you no let person hear word.
If you can't believe this how do you want me to believe one Yeye link you called evidence of food allowance.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by luckylucky: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gov Fayose has questioned her integrity to travel to USA if it's true she's innocent. I think Mrs Buhari should do the needful by arrange a short visit to the STATE. We are watching patiently.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by happney65: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
omolola15:

Something is seriously wrong with you. I posted evidence that it's not our aisha and you no let person hear word.
If you can't believe this how do you want me to believe one Yeye link you called evidence of food allowance.

So-called evidence can be doctored for all i care,So if you cant believe the evidence on the food that was written by Punch,then i cant believe it..It is hypocrisy for me to believe this while you dont believe mine..Shikena.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by womano: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Toosure70:
Let her travel to America to proof fayose wrong now.
. There are a lot of children in nairaland. Ekpa
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by rusher14: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Amitex:
The BIG question waiting for answer is WHY HAS AISHA M BUHARI, President wife avoided stepping into the US. This other Aisha Buhari lives in US and FBI have NEVER interrogated her, yet have asked EFCC to investigate the owner of Citizens International Bank Account domiciled in Nigeria. If this Aisha is the culprit, and she lived in US with Jefferson why would she be making transfers from Nigeria instead of simply delivering cash to avoid trace?
Tell this Co,ck and Bull stories to the gullible.

For me the question is why she hasn't been to Mecca since she became 1st lady?

In fact why wasn't she in UK when Baba had a medical need recently?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Brainy007: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
project8:
And this is were integrity and sincerity of nairaland mods shud be put to test:u see pple verbaly insulting d president witout bein banned bt as soon as u critize any mod or insult anyone they ban u.i was actualy contemplating creating a new thread titled "The hypocracy of nairaland mods"bt am stil observing if things wil continue this way.u can choose to ban me and u shud kno creating multiple account is neva a big deal
They even said having multiple accounts is also purnishable

The powers those mods possess is just too much

They come here and spew thrash and wen you criticise them, they ban you, like they are not humans like me.

I even wonder what criteria they use to appoint the mods.

I'av tot of creating a thread too myself

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Y shld our Aisha Buhari take a leisure trip(cos dats hw i see it nw) to d US (even wen she's bin vindicated) jst so 'mad dog' nd fellow 'rabid wailers' may be soothed? Rave as much as u want. #Kokanaye #LetThemWail

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by risinghero(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Infomizer:
A SaharaReporters investigation into criminal activity in the United States by one Aisha Buhari confirms that the perpetrator is not the First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari.

SaharaReporters began its latest investigation following the circulation of reports that Mrs. Buhari—wife of President Muhammadu Buhari—was involved in a bribe scheme in 2002 in which she wired the sum of $170,000 to disgraced former US Congressman William Jefferson.

The current hysteria around allegations that Mrs. Buhari was involved in this fraudulent transaction as retaliation from the embattled Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose, who had some of his Zenith bank accounts frozen by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Mr. Fayose, who is prone to public outbursts, has been at the center of several high-profile scandals including the Ekitigate scandal in which he faces allegations of using money from the Office of the National Security Adviser to rig the gubernatorial election in 2014. Following the freezing of his bank accounts earlier this week, Mr. Fayose resumed attacking President Buhari and his wife, accusing them of corruption. He has also reportedly been sponsoring fabricated stories connecting the First Lady Aisha Buhari to the William Jefferson scandal.

The genesis of the allegations linking the current First Lady with the $170,000 transaction has arisen from a sentencing memorandum concerning Mr. Jefferson, who was convicted of corruption in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. In the memorandum, “Aisha Buhari” appears once, on page 22, stating that the money was transferred to Mr. Jefferson from a Nigerian bank account in her name.

New York Times reporter Barry Meier published an elaborate report in 2007 titled “Teed Up: Golf, K Street and Nigeria” which prominently featured Mr. Jefferson, “Aisha Buhari,” and the former Akwa Ibom State Governor, Victor Attah.

Mr. Meier wrote at the time of “an unlikely cast of characters” seeking “a multimillion-dollar public spending spree initiated by Mr. Attah, an ambitious politician who wanted to be Nigeria’s next president.”

According to the account, middle-aged Aisha Buhari entered into the story when, by happenstance, she entered a non-descript Washington DC-based pharmacy and began chatting with a security guard. During that conversation, she allegedly told him that she was the daughter of the former military ruler, General Muhammadu Buhari. Following that conversation, the security guard later introduced Aisha Buhari to DC-based lobbyist Richard Hines.

The assembling of these personalities, more than ten years ago, laid the foundation for the criminal activity that followed.

SaharaReporters could not ascertain when or how the tale of Aisha Buhari evolved from a US-based woman claiming to be the daughter of former General Muhammadu Buhari to the Aisha Buhari, who is married to present-day President Buhari.

However, SaharaReporters investigation into the events around the illegal financial transactions involving an Aisha Buhari and any connection with the First Lady of Nigeria led our investigators to multiple sets of court records in Virginia courts.

SaharaReporters found no fewer than six legal cases involving an Aisha Buhari in the Fairfax County General District Court. The earliest date of these cases in the registry is October 19, 2012, with the most recent heard on March 31, 2016. Most of these cases involve debts or wage garnishment.

Also notable is that one case, which was heard on December 3, 2015, was appealed by a defendant named Aisha M. Buhari at a time that Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari was clearly in Nigeria. This is in addition to a pattern of alleged civil and criminal cases against an Aisha Buhari following the incidents reported by the New York Times in the mid-2000s—a time when now First Lady Aisha Buhari was living in Nigeria.

SaharaReporters investigation found that there is another Aisha Buhari, living in the Virginia area: the same Aisha Buhari who claimed to be President Buhari’s daughter but who actually has no relationship with him.

During the course of our investigation, we found that a property was sold on June 27, 2014 by Aisha Buhari to one Chiagozia Agbarakwe for $380,000. Evidence shows that that Aisha Buhari purchased the property in 2013 for the sum of $335,000, putting her in Fairfax County, Virginia, during that period.

In addition to court evidence, property records, and a list of known addresses belonging to an Aisha Buhari living in the United States, the New York Times in 2007 photographed the Aisha Buhari, who claimed to be the daughter of then General Muhammadu Buhari.

SaharaReporters has also obtained a copy of Aisha Buhari’s Nigerian International Passport, which shares the same profile as the photograph published in the New York Times, but she clearly looks nothing like the First Lady Aisha Buhari.

SaharaReporters contacted many of the aggrieved individuals who filed legal cases against Aisha Buhari, or their legal counsel, but none wanted to go on record due to the sensitive nature of their legal proceedings. Several of them did, however, confirm that Aisha Buhari was in the United States during the time her alleged activity took place.

Source
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/23/aisha-buhari-us-different-nigeria-first-lady-aisha-buhari-saharareporters-finds
Sahara reporters best song is ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE.seriously am nt suprise cos sahara reporter = THE NATION

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Enahi:

There is absolutely no analysis given here, Saraharepoters did a poor job of recycling same story that's in the internet. They haven't been able to unravel anything so tell me what they wrote about that we don't already know.

This fellow reminds me of how late Professor Yoloye demonstrated "Torsion" in Achachatina.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Ahmeduana(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:
Some thing have noticed about sahara reporters so far is that :

They are behind this gov.
They never speak on the economic crisis
Investigating the enemy of the present government
They never find any dark spot in this gov. It seem they have been given brown envelopes
BEFORE NKO, ON WHOSE SIDE DID YOU EXPECT FLY TO BE? IF NOT ON THE SIDE OF THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING A DEEP BIG WOUND?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by change49gerians: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
In Nigeria in less than 20 minutes, a Syrian with brown skin can make a passport. Passports can be backdated in Nigeria. I am not taking side with anyone, but I am asking, why would it take Fayose for this WASHington woman to be exposed? This Aisha should have been exposed a long time ago. And why is everyone suddenly taking sides and quickly bringing out information to prove Aisha's innocence? If I were her, I would take the challenge. visit the USA and hold a press conference to redeem her image. When one is innocent we all know, he acts calm and watch you fool yourself, then act to ridicule you publicly. Say nothing to Fayose and go to the USA. It is no longer a battle between her and Fayose. It is now her own image against the average Nigerian and the world.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by honsule(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
And again

Fayose's mouth puts him in more trouble

I bet the first lady's spokesperson or the first family will sue Fayose for Libel and slander

IMMUNITY CLAUSE. They can't sue him until 2018.Shekina
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by goodlifehyd(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:

They never find any dark spot in this gov. It seem they have been given brown envelopes
They never find a dark spot in this government but when they called Buhari chief junketer you all started dancing and held on to the name ba?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by DaBullIT(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
You haven't heard ?? they are making a move to impeach him and they'll let the state decide if they still want him or not , considering he's owing lots of people , i am betting that they won't let him continue and if that fails, house will impeach him , meanwhile anytime now his wife will be in custody , makes it kinda impossible to run a state doesn't it ??

once impeached or forcibly removed , that's the end
honsule:

IMMUNITY CLAUSE. They can't sue him until 2018.Shekina
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by fxskye: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
I was able to check it independently.

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
na lie

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
na lie

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by porka: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
MalcoImX:
It is amazing how Aisha Buhari will leave her matrimonial home and perambulating with the Attahs, the Jeffersons, etc.; buying properties in the US and wiring huge sums of dollars to America. I also wonder that Aisha may not have such amount of money at the times quoted.
It's like Buhari is being misread now. Remember he divorced his first wife for simple association and seeking contracts from IBB's government, while he was in prison. Her defence that she has to feed the children and look after the house wouldn't sway to her favour. Buhari also hardly goes around with his wife, and he's been criticized for that; but that his choice and style.

He he he he he!

Won ti tun de o.

Also...

Remember his first daughter was married to a Christian man from Anambra?

Remember he is the only ex-head of state without a house in Abuja?

Remember he is the only retired public servant who rejects his pension?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by Safari29: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pheals:

do u expect them to be against a hard working government undecided
they know what was past admin left behind and measure the present admin are taking. we are heading into right path.
they will definitely be against when there is flaws
Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by porka: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
change49gerians:
In Nigeria in less than 20 minutes, a Syrian with brown skin can make a passport. Passports can be backdated in Nigeria. I am not taking side with anyone, but I am asking, why would it take Fayose for this WASHington woman to be exposed? This Aisha should have been exposed a long time ago. And why is everyone suddenly taking sides and quickly bringing out information to prove Aisha's innocence? If I were her, I would take the challenge. visit the USA and hold a press conference to redeem her image. When one is innocent we all know, he acts calm and watch you fool yourself, then act to ridicule you publicly. Say nothing to Fayose and go to the USA. It is no longer a battle between her and Fayose. It is now her own image against the average Nigerian and the world.

The most pathetic is that the worshipers are saying emphatically that the Atiku and Dumebi Kachickwu mentioned in the same document are same with the real ones.

But they can lay down their lives to exonerate their god's spouse, even if it is to give another definition to 'middle-age'. Even if they would ridiculously claim that a middle-aged woman has a passport with 1975 as date of birth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR by porka: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Safari29:

do u expect them to be against a hard working government undecided
they know what was past admin left behind and measure the present admin are taking. we are heading into right path.
they will definitely be against when there is flaws

'Hard working' with doctored budget?

Did the 'past admin' also 'left behind' fantastically doctored budget estimates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.