Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5527514 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
@Genbuhari,words can't express how I felt from d time u said water has broken n all.It brought back a series of memories I trust God to replace soon,so I understand exactly how u'll be feeling rite now.My dh n I prayed for u,trusted God fo His best n that His name would be glorified but I guess He can't be questioned.I don't have d rite words but all I can say is that may d Holyspirit of God comfort u both,grant u all it takes to be stronger in Him so that u'll be able to build the children God is blessing u with very soon.
And also,don't entertain any fear as a result of this experience,it is well. My love to ur dw for me n tell her she isn't alone.
@all,baby dust in da house!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 2:38am On Jul 11, 2012
@ Genbuhari, so sorry for your loss I know there is no right words to say to make you or DW feel better, pls know that our prayers are with you at this time and I know my God will surprise you before the year runs out. He is still in the business of blessing his children.

@ all our preggers sis congratulations and know that God will preserve you and LO in the tummy in Jesus Name. (Amen)

My other sis in Gods waiting room it is well with us all, I know in this month of perfection there wil be a whole lot more BFP IJN, this is the month of perfection and I believe God is set to do a new thing in this forum, there was a post of someone asking what are the things people say to us sometimes that day I laughed my head off as I felt in this my short journey of 3 yrs TTC I have seen it all grin. But in it all I give God glory because I know we will all come out victorious, one important thing I want us all to do is rid our minds of all bitterness no matter the form, or who it is the bitterness is channeled at, God can't work in that kind of environment, and lastly never give up as God never fails it doesn't matter the situation.

Sprinkling everyone with truck loads of baby dust love you all. kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 3:49am On Jul 11, 2012
@ gen buhari, God knows I had Soo much hope and did not expect it to end like this. Yoruba people call God "kabiyesi" meaning who can question Him. Please know that your wife and yourself are not to be blamed . You both prayed , hoped , fought and beloved on behalf of your child. Your wife will recover and regain every virtue she has lost in Jesus name. The love you both share will increase and God will bless you with all you need to continue to be great parent to your other children.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soapdish(f): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2012
@Genbuhari, all I can say is It is well.
God shall give you double you double for your trouble. Trust in God and he shall comfort you,your DW and the entire family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sammiejo: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ GenBuhari so sad to read about your loss. May God make you smile again soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracefull: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
@Genbuhari, I'm short of words to express how sad I feel about your loss. But I know that God doesn't make mistakes and he has done his will. He will console you and your lovely wife & replenish her strenght. God is ever faithful to bless you again and dis time,no sorrow shall be added to it. I admire the way you stood by your wife'side through it all.God will strenghten you IJN.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
@Gen Buhari, so sorry about this sad incidence. My prayer is that God will comfort and strenthen you and your wife, he will surprise you sooner than expected and compensate you. its well with you and your family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
@Gen Buhari, one of those wonderful experiences of life.God knows better.I hope dw is getting back in shape.I wish her well in this wonderful period.It is well my brother.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thanks you to each and everyone of you for your support. I am overwhelmed and touched by the support God bless you all.

My wife came home this afternoon. Thank God she is regaining her strength and she is ok.

I think the prolonged period of trying to save the pregnancy may have elongated her cervix and even some of the junior doctors were not aware what the protrusion was, my wife thought it was some some sort of congealed blood, it took a more senior doctor to explain that the cervix had enlongated. My wife was assured that it would naturally retract over time.

I hope that everyone could learn from our experience and be very aware of how a simple urinary tract infection could lead to a miscarriage (early labour). Urinary tract infections are common between 6-24 weeks of pregnancy and could be cause by the pressure of the womb pressing against the bladder and restricting flow of urine and causing a build up which could lead to the infection.

Please find out what the warning signs are so that treatment could start in time. The warning sign that I believe we failed to act upon, was that my wife was urinating very frequently during the night at one point almost hourly!

Baby dust to us all smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
@genbuhari, God bless you and your DW. Not to worry everything wil b ok in due time. We are stl praying. I gues dis is a lesson 4 us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
@Gen buhari, may you never experience loss again. he will replace this with miracles ijn. the lord is ur strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
GenBuhari: Thanks you to each and everyone of you for your support. I am overwhelmed and touched by the support God bless you all.

My wife came home this afternoon. Thank God she is regaining her strength and she is ok.

I think the prolonged period of trying to save the pregnancy may have elongated her cervix and even some of the junior doctors were not aware what the protrusion was, my wife thought it was some some sort of congealed blood, it took a more senior doctor to explain that the cervix had enlongated. My wife was assured that it would naturally retract over time.

I hope that everyone could learn from our experience and be very aware of how a simple urinary tract infection could lead to a miscarriage (early labour). Urinary tract infections are common between 6-24 weeks of pregnancy and could be cause by the pressure of the womb pressing against the bladder and restricting flow of urine and causing a build up which could lead to the infection.

Please find out what the warning signs are so that treatment could start in time. The warning sign that I believe we failed to act upon, was that my wife was urinating very frequently during the night at one point almost hourly!

Baby dust to us all smiley

Gen Buhari, I am really sorry about the loss. The Lord will enable you to recover everything you have lost and much more. It is well. Say hi to your sweetheart for us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
@Gen Buhari, hope DW is doing ok & recovering well, my love 2 her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 5:56am On Jul 13, 2012
beckytoyon: My marriage wil be a yr dis july bt yet 2 conceive. Av seen a doctor bt no positive result yet. I av faith n believe in God d giver of all good things dat i'll smile very soon. Pls encourage me.

It is well wif u beckytoyon,God will perfect all that concerns u dis month IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2012
Hello everyone, hope u guys are doing great, just popped in to say hi, and let u know that all of u are in ma prayers, decided to lay low for a while, been fastin n communing with God! I read your posts every now and then, and I just smile from my closet, It is so well wif all of U IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hi all, am going for hsg 2day n am so....scared, pls put me in ur prayers, its well wit me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hello @ipio dear, You don't have any reason to be scared, I had mine in April this year. Just take a painkiller before you start the process. You can actually get it on you way there, if you haven't taken any. I used Cataflam and I felt very little pain during the process and that was all. remember to go with a sanitary towel, because you will bleed for a day or two after the process. Wish you the very best in your HSG. The BFP is on the way. Good luck dear.

@Seanbell, sure you are doing great, wishing you the best in your upcoming exams smiley.
@Udoka, whats up with you and your LO, sure you are doing great. The hand of God is upon you dear.
@Genbuhari, my regards to DW, God is your strength, he will give you double for your trouble.

Please when is the appropriate time to start taking Vitex and Metformin for those that have used it please I need details on this. Just trying to prepare my mind in case its recommended by my gynae.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks to all you for your support.

My wife is back in hospital, it seems the protrusion was not her cervix but part of after-birth/ placenta.

She flooded bathroom floor with her blood this morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
@Genbuhari, it is well oo, these doctors will not kill us oo, what where they thinking. Hope you took her to another hospital. You and DW are in my prayers dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
^ too right I took her to another hospital!!
Thank you for your prayers, it seems we really need it right now.

hopefully the new hospital would take better care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
MSTIA
No wahala my sis... Vitex can be taken at anytime during the menstrual cycle except during the period of your menstruction. Follow the instruction on the bottle. However mine said 400m.g thrice a day but l took twice and reduced to onces after sometimes. l reacted to it initially but the reaction stoped when l continued. Never taken metformin before.

@Champs and Seanbell, ebony and others
How are you doing... expecting goodnews from everybody's to round off this quiet week!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
@ mstia & all, tanks alot, just got back.took pain relievers & it helped alot, will see gyn 2morow 2 know watsup, wish me well. Love u all, sending loads of baby dust 2 u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 14, 2012
My wife is now home and feeling much better.

The tissue was confirmed to be placenta and a scan had shown it has been completely evacutated thank God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2012
GenBuhari: My wife is now home and feeling much better.

The tissue was confirmed to be placenta and a scan had shown it has been completely evacutated thank God.

It is well my brother, the lord will vindicate you. You and your wife will suffer no more loss.

@all,

I have been depressed since two days and mere looking around, there is so much darkness and uncertainty. I wish the good Lord will just miraculously change my story. I just newly realized that my in law are in desperate need of a child from this union. No matter how well am good to them, how much I try, they seems to tell me to take it away now and give them a child. No body had opened his/her mouth to tell me all this, but I can easily just read their attitudes and I am becoming more confused by the day. I ave been trying for the past three years not to be desperate on this matter, but right now I don't know what to pick as the next option.
My hussy is quite supporting but now from all indications, I know he misses the presence of kids in the house. He needs to prove his masculinity, he had never been with a woman before he met me and so makes it more difficult for me and he had been proved medically fit but am the one with medical issues presently. I hate crying because I always feel my enemy will laugh the more when I do, but there are some times I just allow the stuff to flow.
But I trust God to make me fine and I can only say it is wrong for anyone to give up on me right now or do anything rash to suggest giving up because when God finish with me, some will be confounded. MIL is quite overbearing and wherever she goes is where others follow including FIL, so I am most disturbed right now but in the face of all, am still believing God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2012
@ Aladunni i can totally relate 2 Ђσω ure feeling. My temps just dropped today meaning AF is on her way and i just broke down dis morning and almost cried my eyes out. I dnt knw where to go from here everybody around me is either preg or has had deir kids and i cnt even get pregnant.My hubby has bin so supportive but now its getting to him so bad! I wish dere was a way i cld just do dis whole fertilization and implantation process myself!
God pls hear my cry! Pls bless me with dis fruit so precious! I dnt wanna wait anoda month! I'm nt gonna give up on you just coz my temps say so! I'm stil holding unto the hem of your garment lord! Pls put a smile of joy on my face! My whole trust and faith is on you!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2012
Genbuhari
Thank God for ur wify. I pray there won't bE no more issues.

Aladuni
Pls sis I feel u. When its getting tough is when God is stepping in. I see God stepping into ur matter. I thank God for ur courage to still trust in Him. It is wll with u dear.
Medically what are u doing now? As u said earlier if u need to move away from ur location to seek medical solution pls do. Start something pls and I know God wl gv u d desires of ur heart. Don't look at ur DH, he may suggest u wait on God's time alone, men are fond of that, yes wait, but do ur part and God will crown it wt success.
I pray every woman ttc has her own money, because most men usually seem unconcerned, even when they are really bothered in their mind
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2012
Ebony
What you need is a BFP and not temp drop! Pls ignore that for now...I hope u hv read abt implantation drop? That's what happened, trust God for ur BFP pls. God is still in d biz of surprising his pple and He wl do that to u this cycle.
Sending u plenty HUGS!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2012
@ ebony & aladuni, pls do not give up cos God has heard ur cry & he will answer u, just keep trusting him. @Gen buhari, God will see ur DW thru,@ all, pls o am still having pais from dis hsg, is dis normal?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2012
@ipion

I had tender stomach for about 3 days after d hsg, but d cramps stoped same day, though I abused painkiller that day. You will be fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2012
@ Udoka Dear, thanks 4 d info, was getting worried, I sure will relax now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
@GenBuhari, Thank God that your DW is fine now, it is well with both of you.

Quick update: AF arrived this morning with fierce anger from what seems to be a perfect cycle cry cry. Where do i go from here? when will all this end? so many questions running through my mind right now? Just hope i have not been abandoned by God.

@Ebony, i sent you Email.
@Aladunni, I perfectly understand how you feel,this is so hard on us. God pls come to our rescue.

@All, sending babydust to your way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
@champs,pls calm down, d lord is ur strength and will perfect all dat concerns u, u r in my prayers. Make sure u sing more praises to God at dis time so d devil ca be put 2 shame, its well wit u Dear sister.
@All, loads of babydust to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.