Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409086 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
bump 8 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#dancingalantaazontoetc#

[size=30pt] grin HAPPY 100TH PAGE Y'ALL grin [/size]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
RocksQueen: bump 8 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#dancingalantaazontoetc#

Sometimes, we have to look for joy in the most unlikely places....I was depressed earlier but ryt now, I feel so proud to have been a part of this family. I love you all like sisters..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
udoka2: Aladunni
Long time! Have you tried flushing for once? A friend of mine whose one tube was blocked, did another round of hsg, and it got it cleared, but me l did flushing also had only one blocked.
Online research l did says Tiger nuts prevents blockage of tubes, so i eat it often.

Udoka thanks so much for remembering me. I had stopped everything and anything since 2010 but I desired to just do some few more tries trusting on Jehovah to be my main help this time around. One of my main tries as it is impressed in my heart is not only to change gynea but go far away from my base to see a gynea, I know I will have great rewards for this. The second thing is this issue of flushing and knowing how far it will take me and of course to know where my hormones are at the very moment. One of the reasons I need the laparoscopy is to know the state of my reproductive organs, I don't have so much money to enter IVF now (my family will be too willing to raise more than enough if I shout o), nevertheless I need to understand the state of body even I will still try the IVF.
My sister, I have suffered in the hands of careless and nonchalant doctors, and if you ask me, enough is enough.

Some of the stuff, I however tried taking care of last year (absentmindedly)was my hormones and I realized the prolactin was high, was given bromocriptine and I was having headaches like my breath process, I stopped without even informing the doctor and going for remedy. I know I will still repeat all these test wherever I decide to go so I can really start on a fresh page.

Sprinkling baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
RocksQueen: bump 8 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#dancingalantaazontoetc#

Yes o! drinks and suya are on me. just tell the mallam on your street to put it on my tab.

And if your mallam does not know who CAMRYGMAIL is..... then he needs to be replaced.

#happy..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soapdish(f): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hi Sisters. Iv posted a couple of times mainly to ask questions. We have been ttc2 for a year plus now. In December last year, I started having irregular period which was caused by supposedly high prolactin. I was place on drugs for 2months. Early last month I started taking Fertilaid. Af was suppose to show around 24th of June but when it didn't show, I thought it was the usual long circle. Was reluctant to do PT however, summoned up courage to do HPT and lo and behold it turned out POSITIVE.
I'm so greatful to God for what he has done for me and I know HE will answer each and everyone believing HIM for the fruit of the womb.
I'm sharing this to encourage mothers that are yet to get BFP. Don't quiver in your trust in God, continue to speak HIS words concerning fruitfulness and He will surprise you with a BFP.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yaaaaay!!!! Congrats Soapdish! Ur testimony is permanent IJN! Wishing you a safe and healthy 40weeks! Congrats again dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yes o,rocksqueen,am happy too.
@ soapdish,congrats o!!!Am so happy for you.Ve been waiting for this news to roll in,happy 40wks dear.D Lord will uphold u.U're always in our prayers like the other pg sisters are.

@All,abeg,let more bfp news start rolling in,I need more o.Am really so happy n elated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracefull: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
@ Aladunni, I think you should really try flushing aka hydrotubation. You can suggest it to your new gynae.its success depends on the type of blockage.I had my lap done at awka in anambara state.it was a personal arrangement. I could have done it at teaching hospital cos all ob/gyn dept in teaching hospitals are equipped to carry out a lap but I wasn't ready for their protocol. If you are still interested pls send me your e-mail addy@ :miya4real@yahoo.com. Tonnes of babby dust to all who are ttc.there'll be a reign of bfp's on this thread in d remaining half of this year. I can feel it in my bones. @Genbuhari: you will not cast your young.justhave faith and speak to your unborn baby. Your wife will carry the pregnancy to term and give birth to a healthy baby.I'm praying for your family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
@soapdish
Congrats, ur testimony kicking off July 4 us here and even on the 100th page. You will carry your baby full term IJN.
Enjoy the 40wks ahead.

This month will be a month of perfection of BFP on this thread IJN.

#dancingalantaazontoetc#

lol, u're just too funny.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
Rocksqueen
Which kind ojoro bi this, u wan be d first on d 100th page by force...I dey vex ooo. 100page ko easy rara!!! We will record more BFPs on this page.

Soapdish congrats, u hv set d ball rolling

Aladunni
Don't worry my sister everything will work out in ur favour soonest, God will surprise u b4 u think of IVF. I has same issue with bromocriptine, but u get used to it as u continue it.do as ur spirit is leading u. Its well with u.

MSTIA
Am fine dear thx a lot for ur prayers. I hv appt with my doc on d 23rd of this month, I trust God will gv us good result then. Out of curiousity I temp today and got 36.4 which is on d high side, cos d highest I got those days I was temping was 34.5. Trusting God for d best!

Genbuhari
God is still in the biz of doing miracles! Your case won't be different!

Camrygmail
Mallams in my street said d last time u declared street jambore, u hvnt paid them grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 07, 2012
@udoka2, MSTIA and gracefull
Thanks for the suppotive words.

@zenoj
thanks again for those suggestions

Quick update (pasted from my post on prenancy thread):

I just talked with the consultant who made it clear about the risk of fatality if the the womb is stitched, whilst infection persists. She said she suspect that the infection would remain in the membrane of the placenta.

She said even with the stitching there is a likelyhood that the baby would be born very premature such as 24 weeks so may not survive and that such premature babies are likely to have phyical and mental disabilities.

She also said even the process of stitching the cervix can carry risk of miscarriage.

There is an indicator level of 7 for an infection to be considered safe and my wife blood test indicating a level of 12.

She said she may consider doing the stitch in the morning providing my wife's BP and temp remain stable and that she signs a consent form.

Baby's heart beat was detected and could be felt moving about a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 4:21am On Jul 07, 2012
Baby is counting on u and madam not give up. It is well

GenBuhari: @udoka2, MSTIA and gracefull
Thanks for the suppotive words.

@zenoj
thanks again for those suggestions

Quick update (pasted from my post on prenancy thread):

I just talked with the consultant who made it clear about the risk of fatality if the the womb is stitched, whilst infection persists. She said she suspect that the infection would remain in the membrane of the placenta.

She said even with the stitching there is a likelyhood that the baby would be born very premature such as 24 weeks so may not survive and that such premature babies are likely to have
phyical and mental disabilities.

She also said even the process of stitching the cervix can carry risk of miscarriage.

There is an indicator level of 7 for an infection to be considered safe and my wife blood test indicating a level of 12.

She said she may consider doing the stitch in the morning providing my wife's BP and temp remain stable and that she signs a consent form.

Baby's heart beat was detected and could be felt moving about a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 4:50am On Jul 07, 2012
Congrats soapdish....wishing u a blessed 40weeks.

@genbuhari, as long as ur baby' has a heartbeat, do NOT gve up. Will keep prayin for ur family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 07, 2012
Thanks for the support

Hebrew woman:

@genbuhari, as long as ur baby' has a heartbeat, do NOT gve up. Will keep prayin for ur family.

camrygmail: Baby is counting on u and madam not give up. It is well

@soapdish
congrats ! take good care of yourself and enjoy the journey smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2012
@Genbuhari,so good to know that d baby is up n doing n I trust ur wife's doing well too.Pls note that it is normal for doctors to reason that way cos they are trying all they can.Our God has d final say n that is we'll prosper n u shall not cast ur young.That child is a miracle child n I have a special name for him/her on arrival.If she's taking to my suggestions,let her do them religiously.N I meant 1 pure water sachet every 1/2 hrs.It stabilises d bp n stops d contraction at d same time,flushes her system.D ohters would kill d infections at d same time,boost her immunity against those infections n can be taken till delivery for precautionary reasons.Remember,be still n know that He is God,rejoice in d things he has done in d ur life n others.Don't make this issue ur focus,rather,let God be.U remain in our prayers,keep us posted.

@sean,how far naa?my tww(mayb)mate,where are u o?!
@All,rejoice in d Lord,Be strong in Him n in d power of His might.Baby dust to y'all.
@pg sisters,strength to u all n sound health to u n ur LOs.Luv y'all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2012
soapdish: Hi Sisters. Iv posted a couple of times mainly to ask questions. We have been ttc2 for a year plus now. In December last year, I started having irregular period which was caused by supposedly high prolactin. I was place on drugs for 2months. Early last month I started taking Fertilaid. Af was suppose to show around 24th of June but when it didn't show, I thought it was the usual long circle. Was reluctant to do PT however, summoned up courage to do HPT and lo and behold it turned out POSITIVE.
I'm so greatful to God for what he has done for me and I know HE will answer each and everyone believing HIM for the fruit of the womb.
I'm sharing this to encourage mothers that are yet to get BFP. Don't quiver in your trust in God, continue to speak HIS words concerning fruitfulness and He will surprise you with a BFP.
Baby dust to all.

Congratulationsssssssssss!!!!!!!! God deserves praise on this thread. He has done it again and He will do it again, He is the same God.

I pray that every doctor's check up and report in your 40weeks will only bring good news. I am sure dh is overjoyed.get enough rest and stay hydrated.

@udoka, we will have to blame nipost for not delivering ur mallams check to him via mail. How you doing dear? Your dr visit will only bring good news and good reports in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2012
@Udoka nice to know you are doing fine. God is ever faithful. Congrats Soapdish, wish u a stress free 40wks.
My update; collected my horme.es test result today; LH 14miu/ml (<20)
FSH 9.1iu/ml (2-20)
Prolactin 7.1iu/ml (2.39 - 25)
Progesterone 6.0ng/ml (2-25)
Testoterone 0.4nmol/l (0.2 - 4.4)
Oestradiol(E2) 68pg/ml (13-191).

Please I need U all to help me review.

Sending loads of babydust to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2012
MSTIA
It seems ur LH and FSH ratio doesn't balance, let wait for seanbell and Beetle review, if my guess is right could be a sign of PCOS according to what Seanbell said

Your progesterone can be improved, but which CD did u do d test? If its 21, I can say u didn't ovulate. If its CD3, it needs improvement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2012
Tnx Udoka, I did the test on CD 22.am actually in the hospital now waiting to see the doc.
As per you temperature, my doc advised that its advisable for preg women to take their temp and chat till about 20wks. It will alert U of any issue before U see physical symptoms.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2012
@soapdish congratulations. @all my ladies in the house how una dey?i tried to update u Guys on my consult with this new gyne i was asked to see , the post was hidden .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
My wife has just been told she is full dilated. Yet sheis not feeling any labour pain undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
Genbuhari
God rules in d affairs of men, He will surely rule in this...I can imagine d stress u are thru all thes while..just know that Head or Tail you are a WINNER!

Kemiddbie
Pls rephrase u post and repost. I wan hia ur tory. This site censors d wordings, u may put dot or # in btw some words to get thru.

MSTIA
Thanks, will chart as much as I can, todays result is 36.5.
I have know this test to be done most times on CD3 and CD21, ur doc knows better, let's hear his interpretation. Goodluck dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soapdish(f): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
@all... ​​thanks
@Genbuhari, it is well with you and your family. I'm sending loads of baby dust to everybody
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2012
@Genbuhari,it is well.That was what they said in my case that I was dilating n I will soon start pushing when I wasn't feeling d contraction one bit. Just put ur mind at ease n let God have His way.All will be well.Just speak God's words over that child. Nur wife's body that she'll give birth to a proper child just as moses was.Nothing can stop that.Just know that in all,Only GOD will receive all d glory n no man will be able to contest it.Be still n know that He is God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
@Gen buhari, we will be still knowing that God is our God. It is well my brother @ udoka my darling thank u for ur interest as always. So i did HSG the result read normal uterus, the tubes are not block thank God i was so afraid, cos my miscarriage was poorly manage, i give God the glory and honor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
So my dear the gyne asked me to do prolactin test which i will be ready by Thursday, i also ve an appointment to see the gyne on Thursday with my HSG result. Mean while he prescribe some medication for me. Has anyone heard of Dostinex ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
Kemidebbie
Congrats on ur results dear. You are extra fertile 1-3 months after hsg...wishing u splendid BFP soonest!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hi all, am a newcomer, and i thk God i found dis thread. Was diagnosed with pcos with fsh 30. Hav been ttc 4 3yrs wit no result. Hav been feeling lik i was pregnant, went 4 test yesterday and it was neg. Ovulatd wth clomid bt saw no menses. Hav been cryin nd wonderin wher i went wrong. This morning i went 4 mass stl filled with pains. I cried during d mass asking God to hear me. Usually, after mass on saturdays, the priest prays 4 d parishoners. Today he prayed 4 women ttc and den suddenly he said stop crying God has heard u. And he has ans. I knew immediately dat d message was 4 me. I dried me tears and left d church wth peace. Congrats to all the pregnant women here. Surely, ur joy wl b complete ijn. Amen. To d rest, Dry ur tears, God has heard and wil surely ans. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2012
@chidima you are welcome! I say amen to ur prayers because i know that God has answer us. Bfp news in July will be much more than that of June , and so shall be IN Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2012
Welcme Chidima, God has indeed heard ur cries. Hopefully d ladies on dis thread will be an inspiration to you, God has really been answering prayers here and i strongly believe more testimonies are yet to cme the rest of this year.
Apart 4rm the clomid you took, are you taking anythng for ur PCOS? I too have PCOS and low progesterone. If you hve any questions or concerns, feel free to share them, someone might hve an answer or suggestion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in a while as i have been really depressed not clinical o (May God forbid this) just been down. we had our 6th ICSI tx and it was negative. So been down but we thank God for his mercies. I know I'm going to carry a child before the end of this year IA.

Anyways will read back when I get back.

MSTIA, your LH level is hugher than your FSH. Oestradiol level is good too need to be less than 100 at that stage. Progesterone is good too as you havent ovulated.

The rest of the ladies howdy? Hope you're doing good. 6 year wedding anniversary and I feel there is nothing to celebrate but we're still in July and it is well.

Need to go food shopping. will catch up with y'll later.

In between Gen Buhari, my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
@sub-zi how u dey? How far with ur HSG? Ve u done it

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.