Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412739 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ayaayo:

lmao @Babyadorable, kia ttc is a bastard am telling u, u know u r ttc'ing when a preggy seats in front of u and another beside u nd u start skaboshing silently using them as point of contact. It is well with us, it will definitely end in praises.

fertility blessings #unlimitedbfp2015
my dear it will surely end in praise,u kn u r ttc wen during d 2ww u get all d fake pregy sign n at d end AF shows. One day it will surely b BFP IJN

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
@ mumihaji,
Amen I say to your prayers. This year must end with our grand porting to pregnancy thread oh with beautiful bfp stories.
The MIA Was partly caused by mtn, school, work, health issue, but thank God for his grace. Although I always used to remember the members of this thread in prayers.

Unlimited bfp2016.
Team September cheesy cool grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
sanrima:
@ mumihaji,
Amen I say to your prayers. This year must end with our grand porting to pregnancy thread oh with beautiful bfp stories.
The MIA Was partly caused by mtn, school, work, health issue, but thank God for his grace. Although I always used to remember the members of this thread in prayers.

Unlimited bfp2016.
Team September cheesy cool grin

Yes ooo,I claim it. Team September 2016, even team August 2016, I don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
@Ayaayo, lol. Abi oooooo. I'm pregnant jooooorr tongue.

@legendsmother, congratz on ur weight loss and then BFP.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Babyadorable:
my dear it will surely end in praise,u kn u r ttc wen during d 2ww u get all d fake pregy sign n at d end AF shows. One day it will surely b BFP IJN

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
@mompurity2 @jennygurl tanks

I wish us all speedy BFP

#Uknowyouarettcing wen every belle pain na cramps wen purge pains hold u in ur 2ww nd u feel pain na implantation pains straight up! cheesy cheesy If ur belle pain u before O hehehe na follicle growing pain ah! grin grin TTC abi na d one wen b say after cd28 u seen bfn u convince urself to believe u are testing too early? grin grin jor oooo lol

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
legendsmother:
@all una good evening oooo
So as u all know am doin d Fabslimtox 2weeks diet. Been resisting d urge to weigh but I did 2dai, 2day makes it day 5 cuz I started on saturday so 9days to go. So I finally weiged today nd I was shocked to see a 5kg loss but it has motivated me to do more and I pray d loss is consistent to d 1kg daily so dat I can get a 14kg loss in d 14days lol dts half way of my goal loss. D once a night toilet visitations is not a joke ooo lol! D hussle is real lol. Buh in all am happy my body is doing this.....
Thanks all jst tot to update u will be updating 5days interval

Well done. Keep it up! grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
@babyfacenumb1 tanks hunny

Pls mama in PH who wan share instead soft cups biko make we add moni buy share oooo abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls ooo any1 experiencing twiges from d ovaries doing dere master cleanse? Abi naa belle pain wen don dey turn ovary twiges grin grin grin hahahaahah God help us

@safe06 were do u Stay? Abt does pains u are experiencing why not try some ijaw mama massages nau? Ur always in my tots I nor mind house u ooo lol u neva can tell neeways just tot of u nd tot I shud reach out am going to delta 2nd week of december for my massage also.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenpea: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
=mompurity2 post=40164276]@greenpea, I doubt if it's ovulation discharge oooo, cos i'm on cd 9 and I run a 32 day cycle and I also confirmed it neg with an OPK bfor continuing with it again. I experienced d same discharge last month with guifie bao and this mnth again with clean[/color] point. [/quote]
Mine was towards O.
If it's clear and not smelly(my opinion though) i d advice you not to worry about it. In all these Gods name will be glorified.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
@lengendmother y delta so dem no dey for bayelsa tut dts their base,the ijaw mama @ayaayo I dey throw way salute @rainyday u neva still see wassapp download for ur phone or u are waiting for ur los to come and do it for u cheesy@ladiva hw r u and dh am back by his grace will be there next wk@all pls has any one heard of swissgrade product are they effective and potent like kedi product pls someone shld try and answer me make una no waka pass.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odunma(f): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
good day everyone.that is how I went for my hsg test yesterday .chai it was really painful .I was just shouting my mummy o and plenty things ,I sha embarrass myself and dh cos he followed me.but I thank God sha my tubes are patent.just that they said I have multiple uterine fibroid.which I suspect I got from using clomid cos have done some test in the past and its was ruled out and the later one claim its 16mm.please sabi mamas what can I use for fibroid o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
@ mumydidi,
Yes I have heard of the product, also heard it works great but I have not tried it oh.
Please anyone that has used it should answer this mama abegi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
@sarinma tanks love still waiting on other mamas review on which is better in both product.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmm @mumydudi when it comes to fertility massages na Delta sure pass, we have Delta ijaws nd dats dere specialty, far bck wen I was a smallie I treated PID wif just 1 insertion of wat one of does women gave me my dear till 2day I never smell PID, so I wudnt wanna say bayelsa wen I av not used or tried one maself o lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Very quiet here.
I am officially concerned.
It's 6mths of ttc.
AF showed up today again. Didn't even have the confidence to tell dh. I don't miss my folic acid and vitamin E daily. embarassed
What exactly should I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hey mamas,had full blown symptoms of candida n staph infection after taking clavulin for typhoid. Pls I need more suggestions on natural remedies as I have started eating garlic 3big clove,3x daily. It's so discomforting, pls help. Thanks n God bless u all.l
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
@ Lolarde,
Well you have not told us what steps you've taken these past months, have you just been ttcing and allowing things to click, or you have taken steps to do some tests for both you and darling husband, have you been on any medications, seen any gynecologist, etc.
When you tell us the steps you've taken then sabi mamas here may be able to make suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
@ zenoj,
So sorry for your reaction but I still think that you talk to a doctor about it even as you take steps to calm the symptoms with home remedies. Just hang on sabi mamas will answer and give suggestions.
You can also try inserting a garlic for some hours (my suggestions though).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mummydidi welcome o, see you next week.

Odunma...if you can stop meat and dairy, use apple cider vinegar and blackstrap mollases. If you have mind try alligator pepper and ginger, its effective but not for the faint hearted. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RedCapChief(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
zenoj:
Hey mamas,had full blown symptoms of candida n staph infection after taking clavulin for typhoid. Pls I need more suggestions on natural remedies as I have started eating garlic 3big clove,3x daily. It's so discomforting, pls help. Thanks n God bless u all.l

Hi zenoj. I read your case with a lot of interest, particularly with some of the replies you got. Most candida infections occur after a prolonged period of antibiotic usage (clavulin in your case). This is usually because the natural ecosystem of the vagina has been altered. Candida is a fungus that thrives when the antibiotics have killed off the good bacteria in the vagina. Sometimes the body rectifies this situation on its own, sometimes it needs some help.
Have you tried orthodox medicine? It can be quite frustrating when these medications seem to fail but fungal infections sometimes require long periods of treatment particularly they are resistant species.
Eating garlic or insertion of garlic into the vagina does not treat candida. This myth arose from the fact that garlic contains an anti-fungal agent called allicin. Theoretically, this would make consuming garlic a good idea. However, this is not the case as many studies have shown.
I'd recommend a high vaginal swab to ascertain the drug sensitivity of the fungus that seems to be troubling you. This is to prevent using the wrong kind of medication. There are many pessaries and oral tablets which should be able to give some relief.
Cheers!

ps: I'm a doctor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Hey mumihaja! Planned to order for the clean tampoon and co next wkend. Wetin person go come do now? Tried to respond to your pm notice but couldn't?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Prayer and confession for pregnant woman
Thank you, father, for this child. I can say with hannah, "for this child I prayed and the lord had given me my petition which I asked of him"
    Thank you, Lord, for a wonderful pregnancy, an enjoyable pregnancy. Thank you that I am in control over my body and the word of God has preeminence in my life. I will not be subject to my emotions, but they are subject to your word. I will not have morning sickness. You said you bless my bread and water and take away sickness out of my midst. Not only will I enjoy this pregnancy, but my family will, as well. It will be a good time and a pleasant time. I will rest well and sleep well. You said you give your beloved sleep. I will watch what I eat and not gain too much weight . The children of israel walked forty years in the wilderness and their leg did not swell; my feet will not swell in Jesus name Amen. Thank you for what your word called blessings of  the Breast and the womb(gen 49 vs 25). I will not have sore or cracked nipples and breast satisfies him all the times. He has no need of spoil during this time and he drinks water out of his own well, he rejoices with the wife of his youth, the wife of his covenant-me! We will continue  to have a good blessed sex life during pregnancy
     This pregnancy will be in full duration, full term. I'm a tither, and my vine won't cast it's fruit before it's time. Thank you Lord that you bless the fruit of my womb. My baby is covered in my womb as David declared. You said numerous time in the bible that you formed and fashioned our baby in the womb and  at the right time  you will separate my baby from my womb and carry it gently from my womb..
    Father, I declare over this precious one, as i do over my family, that we are healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ. No sickness , no plague, no evil can come upon us. Your Angels have charge over us and keep us in all our ways and lift us up lest we dash our foot against a stone. Just like all the ladies of faith in the bible, I will give birth to a healthy, whole baby, a child whose heart  is towards God and your promise. And your command is that if we will train this child in a way he\she should go that he /she won't depart from it when he is old. Our baby will honor his/her father and mother and obey, therefore , it will be well with our child, and he or she will live long on earth.
     Father I speak to my body and baby to every part, every organ, every system to function properly and perfectly, fully developed as you intended it to from the beginning . I declare health, wholeness, soundness,spirit,soul and body from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet. I'm team 2016 cos my samuel and sophia are in my womb already.."thank you Jesus!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:07am On Nov 20, 2015
u are worthy,oh Lord u are worthy,
u are worthy to be glorified,
u are worthy my redeemer u are worthy,
u are worthy to be glorified.

unquestionable,u are the Lord,
unquestionable u are Lord,
unquestionable,unquestionable unquestionable u are the Lord..

Father,we say thank u
thank u for yesterday,thank u for today,thank u for all u are about to do in our lives,
be thou exalted in Jesus nnname.

the ancient of days,the lily of the valley,the Lion of the tribe of Judah,the unchangeable changer,the beginning and the end,the alpha and the omega,thr impossibility expert,who is like thee Baba,u reign for ever..
thank u for the lives of every ttc member in this thread,
thank u for those that are already pregnant,
thank u for those that u have just blessed with BFP,
baba we say thank u for all.
Thank u for the lives of our DH,
thank u for our homes,
thank u for peace in our homes,
thank u for grace in this period,
thank u for restoring our DH bodies,
thank u for healing our wombs,
thank u for the salvation of our souls,
thank u Lord for all,we cannot get tired of tthanking u

thank u Lord for we know it would all end in praise for every ttc member of this forum

thank u for the testimonies u have put in our mouth,
thank u for the new dance steps u have given us,
thank u for our joy has come,we cannot thank u enough.
Baba we appreciate u,we pray for mercy in every way we have erred against u by not been grateful enough for the blessings u have given us,thank u Lord,thank u Lord,thank u Lord.
Be thou exalted forever in our lives

thank u because ur word of fruitfulness is settled in our llives

we would get pregnant,we would carry our babies to term,we would give birth like Hebrew women,our babies would be strong and healthy,our babies would be signs and wonders in their generation,
thank u Lord,thank u Lord,thank u Lord

in Jesus name we have given thanks,Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2015
@sanrima
Thanks for your response.
I have been more on the allowing to click side o!
I monitor my ovulation closely, I use folic acid and vitamin e as recommended by a doc.
However, my AF came unsually early this month at 23days not the usual 26days.
I might have to talk to dh for us to go run test.
God help us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2015
@sanrima n @redcapchief,thanks so much for the advice. It had happened to me b4 but then,no drug prescribed seem to work. It just comes and goes till I got a herb which was quite on the expensive side n it got treated. That's y I felt like going the natural route again. I will do the hvs today n post when result comes out. Thanks all again and God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2015
mumydidi:
@lengendmother y delta so dem no dey for bayelsa tut dts their base,the ijaw mama @ayaayo I dey throw way salute @rainyday u neva still see wassapp download for ur phone or u are waiting for ur los to come and do it for u cheesy@ladiva hw r u and dh am back by his grace will be there next wk@all pls has any one heard of swissgrade product are they effective and potent like kedi product pls someone shld try and answer me make una no waka pass.
lol!! hmm my sista,d mata get as e be,bt no worry very soon i go download am. as per d swissgarde,i ve used their supplements sum yrs bk n it was really gud 4 my skin,cnt rememba d name bt my friends kept tellin me i was glowing,dat was b4 i married. u can giv it a try n see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Babyadorable:
u kn u r ttc wen u transport frm ur Neborhood to sm where far 2 buy PT cos all d pharm in ur neborhood kn u as PT costumer.lamo. God show us mercy.baby dust sweet pipo.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odunma(f): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Odunma...if you can stop meat and dairy, use apple cider vinegar and blackstrap mollases. If you have mind try alligator pepper and ginger, its effective but not for the faint hearted. All the best.[/quote]

@ladiva .thank you for your replyl

.pls how can I get black strap mollases.is it herbs ? and how will I use it with the vineger.and pls will i just eat the alligator pepper and ginger raw or cooked ? please i will really appreciate your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2015
legendsmother:
Hmmmm @mumydudi when it comes to fertility massages na Delta sure pass, we have Delta ijaws nd dats dere specialty, far bck wen I was a smallie I treated PID wif just 1 insertion of wat one of does women gave me my dear till 2day I never smell PID, so I wudnt wanna say bayelsa wen I av not used or tried one maself o lol
I av tried d massage b4 n I went as far as agbara hope my spelling is correct in warri,it wet well tuk in dat same month but lost d pregy in march dis year.(2month) due to stress.so I tink u shld tk d advice.it will end well jst b strong n pray too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2015
legendsmother:
@all una good evening oooo
So as u all know am doin d Fabslimtox 2weeks diet. Been resisting d urge to weigh but I did 2dai, 2day makes it day 5 cuz I started on saturday so 9days to go. So I finally weiged today nd I was shocked to see a 5kg loss but it has motivated me to do more and I pray d loss is consistent to d 1kg daily so dat I can get a 14kg loss in d 14days lol dts half way of my goal loss. D once a night toilet visitations is not a joke ooo lol! D hussle is real lol. Buh in all am happy my body is doing this.....
Thanks all jst tot to update u will be updating 5days interval
Legendsmother Pls where can I get d fabslimtox and how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.