Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409204 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Now, that's what we're talking about. Congratulations to you Chili89, may you carry to full term and deliver this pregnancy safely and successfully like the Hebrew Women. You, Los and other Preggie Mamas are Soaked into the Blood of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
@ Chili89, congrats

Unexpected visitor wants to spoil my new year yesterday, but I am overcomer. I noticed today that the blood was slippery, though I've not checked it before. Is it normal or could that be sign of ovulation. I have not detected ov for the past 4 months with digital clearblue opk. Pls any idea
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
MarJuly:
@ Chili89, congrats

Unexpected visitor wants to spoil my new year yesterday, but I am overcomer. I noticed today that the blood was slippery, though I've not checked it before. Is it normal or could that be sign of ovulation. I have not detected ov for the past 4 months with digital clearblue opk. Pls any idea
Pele dear. Its prolly CM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congrats @ Chili89 n sugah, Wish u a stressfree pregg.... More BFP rolling in

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
@Chili89, Congratulations mama, wishing you a stress free 9months and happy bumping!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congrats @sugah and chili89 our God is God of wonderful and miracle. You all shall carry to term and deliver like hebrew women. I am next to announce and I tap into your bfp.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Congrats chili and sugah ,may you two and every preggy mama in here carry to term in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chili89:
Wonderful mamas! Join me in thanking God for his mercies in my life. I have finally gotten my own BFP as a new year gift from God almighty.
Congrats Chile89, God keep you and your lo, you carry to term and bring forth in peace in Jesus name. I key into your testimony meaning im next in line for my bfp in jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
sugah:
Exactly LadyGuinivere. if you noticed, i used past tense in my write up. I had to stop all that a few days ago because i was confirmed PREGNANT!!! Yes my God of surprises surprised us when we least expected.

After 2 years of actively TTC, buying and trying all i read on the internet just to get pregnant i get pregnant on the 1 month i was not trying.
My plan was to lose weight before the end of january so i can redo an IUI but Gods plan for us was different.
Congrats sugah, God keep you and your lo, you carry to term and bring forth in peace in Jesus name. I key into your testimony meaning im next in line for my bfp in jesus name. Amen.

@all, let the bfps roll in, it's our month in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2016
olubankemi:

Don't ever worry. Your baby/ies is/are safe.

The month I took in I used augumentin, this is the highest anti biotics, I felt I should use it to clean up myself cos I had pimple, most times my stubborn pimples signal infection. So I bought it and used it even after my ovulation yet I conceived. Am with twins.

The baby/ies God has put in there, if you like pound yam for 20 people, it will stay.

Shine on girl.
Congrats olubankemi, God keep you and your los, you carry to term and bring forth in peace in Jesus name. I key into your testimony meaning im next in line for my bfp in Jesus name. Amen.

@all, let the bfps roll in, it's our month in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2016
modified
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:55am On Jan 03, 2016
@Olubankemi, I no fit shout but I go shout haleluya.....May God's name be praised.....this news has made my day....after delivery I will come visit let your twins pee on me, if I can't come, you will have to way Bill one bottle of Twins urine to me...I love twins so much infact am obsessed with them and as surely as I live I must bear twins...#Twins2016

@sugah, congrats on your bfp...May you carry to term IJN.

@chili89, congrats, wishing you a h&h 9months

@shofas, I can see your sister is in love and the guy loves her too, what happened was a mistake.... but first the guy has to start treatment before they consider IVF, cos an HIV patient has to first accept his or her status then commence treatment and stay positive with life before considering other things, I know one fine girl that contacted it long ago and decided to focus on her education at the moment guys are begging for her hand in marriage in spite of knowing her status and of recent her test has been coming out negative.... so HIV is not a death sentence anymore but the carrier's mindset is what matters. Living in denial is what makes it a death sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2016
It's our year of fruitfulness..

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
mumihaja:
It's our year of fruitfulness..
Thanks mumihaja and all that wrote something m, you all don't know what your responses to people's questions do, but I know one day we will be on this same page to remind all and testify....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Thanks @ all for ur prayers and wishes. The God I serve and pray to 'll never forget u all. He 'll do it for u just as he did for me. Happy sunday to U all!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone, we bless God for the testimonies I believe God is set to do more in our midst. Work resumption for most of us is mon. I propose we resume our chain prayer then. It will be nice this time if we can reduce the name on each day. so we can spend more time per name . Mummy Esther and all mummys , what do u all think. The Lord will hearken to our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2016
@Oluwashindara, my dear sis, don't panic! It happens sumtimes that the period stays away! If u are thinking of inducing it, 1st carry out a scan and a blood test to write off pregnancy. Don't worry my dear sis, we are gonna be mothers this year by His special grace.
Sweetheart I don see am o hmmmm after 16 long worrisome days but am glad it's here sha,a chance for another try ni yen!!!! Though it's not easy o but I won't give up. This is our year by his grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2016
@olubankemi wow twins very big congrats dear,
@ sugah congrats as well dear
@ chilli89 dis is a wonderful new year gift o.
U shall all carry to term by his grace.
So who is next?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydeporch(f): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2016
I am tapping into people's testimony. This year is my year in Jesus name. good to find dis thread. Trusting God totally in 2016.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin wink grin@ ladyguinivere, truly them no born that adhesion well at all for it to reoccur after all these. Thanks I will tell her to join this forum and read up.

@ chili89, congratulations, wishing you a stress free nine months.

@ mummyEsther, rainyday and 4realwoman, you must surely announce your bfp of twins in Jesus name.

DECEMBER my DECEMBER, choi I can't help but shout out in joy and happiness, of a truth you are a month filled with precious gifts and blessings to mankind. I myself am a living testimony, the most precious things I cherish today all came in December, I am always in a sweet mood and expectant from 1st to 31st of Dec that even people around me notice it too.

Let more sweet bfp news roll in.
Pregnancy thread here we come. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy first sunday mamas and papas of peculiar children. ... Abeg let new year thanksgiving gele roll in ooo grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy New year my e family, sorry it's been a while I posted here, I traveled to the villa and bad network plus activities didn't allow. Me, I miss una ooo. I came online to see my name under batch 2 of people to be prayed for, I was filled with joy, even though I have gotten my Bfp, no prayer is wasted, I want to appreciate you all and to use myself as a point of contact to each and everyone trusting God for a bfp that this year will not pass you By IJN, we are all porting to pregnancy thread.

@all the latest belleful mamas, congratulations, wishing u a stress free 9 months. Let there be heavy rain of bfp ooooon good news is what I want to hear this 2016

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chili89:
Wonderful mamas! Join me in thanking God for his mercies in my life. I have finally gotten my own BFP as a new year gift from God almighty.

congratulations, happy bumping
no.mc
safe delivery in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congratulations Sanrima.

I am next in lineman Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
@chilli89 congratulation wishing u strees free. 9months journey....Congrats once again God bless u nd LO!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
My dear sisters, i want to share this story i jusy read on fd frontbpage. Allah will suprise us all when we leastvexpect. May our waiting period be over soonest and make us stronger in ourbelief dtOLUWASHINDARA http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/woman-who-gave-birth-to-twins-after-16-years-of-marriage-says-

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congrats Chili89 and Sugah. May you carry to term stresslessly and deliver healthy, perfect babies with joy. This is a grand 2016 present.

@Olubankemi, congrats!!!!!!!! twins!!!! That is double for your trouble. Safe carriage and supernatural delivery. I rejoice with you.

@Mums and dad's in the house, na to confirm remain for you for we are fruitful boughs like @mumihaja's picture.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
legendsmother:
@udoomama it's inplantation pains, the egg implants 6 - 8days aafter ovulation, pls hang on in there

@mompurity it's ok if u don't av progesteron issues no need to substitute

This was May 5th 2015
Wow!! How time flies the both of dem are now preggo!!!! Love u guys God bless u nd ur LOs

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy Sunday all.

Thanks all for the wishes.

Hmmm, story plenty to leave for thanksgiving day.

Noluvlost, mail me on my olubankemi@gmail.com

@mumhaja, you don't want twins as much as I wanted. Since my teen I eat anything doubled. My grama and mum keep yam and plantain or any thing joined together for me cos they believe you will have twins if you eat co joined food. Believe, you will get it. But if you want twins urine, I will dhl bucket of it, hehehehehe.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.