Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410401 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Good day my lovely sisters, it's been long i have visited this section. Just want to congratulate all those that have given birth and all that have taken it and praying forr more sucess stories.

I did a pt yestrday and i saw a postive sign but my problem is that i have been purging since last week wednesday and have been taking antibiotics. But when i did thee test, i stopped d drugs.

Today that i went to ease my self, i noticed spotting in my underwear. I am scared, i am yet to tell hubby. The pregancy should be like 3 weeks or so. I am scared. I have been ttc for 4years now.

please any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you all.
is d spotting much,do u av cramps,try n rest,if it does nt stop till morning,try n go to d hospital or u take postrogen injection,its use 2 stop miscarrage,smtimes little spoting is normal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks once again evry1. Amen 2 your prayers. We have diversified but its still the same old story. But like my husband always say b4 he allowed our situation get to him, God is still God no matter wat. Whether he blesses us or not, we will always serve him. Am trying to be strong 4 my husband bcs i no he's just passing through a phase. I pray he gets out of it b4 he makes a mistake. We follow God like zombies. If we do anything out of his will, it flops and when he says no to sumtin we dont do it no mata how juicy it may look or being cald fools 4 passing such an opportunity. Dats y its painful but i no God makes all things beautiful in his own time. Please join me in praying 4 sstrength and encouragement 4 my husband. I no dat devil is ttrying 2 steal our joy now dat we are almost at d end of d race. It is well. Thank you all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
@uglyBetty1 (dis your moniker sha grin i love the series though) thanks for the encouragement and tips. I enjoy skipping and walking. I will look for others that will work for me. Thinking of buying a bicycle. I read a piece online on exercising. I have to start slowly at first before picking up the pace. Would have loved to learn how to swim but dat one na pipe dream cos swimming pool no dey here except i wan go river. grin Congrats on your bfp. Please go to the hospital and rest very well. Don't allow worry and anxiety step in. It is well with you.

@exegesis, it is well with you and your dh. No longer will people ask us where is our God. Don't worry, dear, God will show up. Be strong.

Congrats to all those who got their bfp. Happy bumping and safe delivery.

I hail o beautiful about to conceive mamas and papas. I still dey house dey enjoy my family. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
@olubankemi,pls am interested in the herb i just sent u a mail,for the purging i no fear o .thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dammol(f): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
@exegesis, Sis I know what are passing through. I have three songs I sing when I can't go on again. I'm going to write out the lyrics. God has not forgotten you.

1.God has not forgot, God has not forgot, don't be discouraged, it will come to pass, God has not forgot, God has not forgot.

2. You can not lie to me,You cannot lie to me, Lion of Judah,You cannot lie to me.

3. Loruko Jesu,Loruko Jesu, iyanu yo sele, iyanu to see.

Father it is time, Glorify your Son in your daughters lives.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
@uglybetty, congratulations mama, please rest all you can and also try to see a doctor if necessary, wishing you hale and hearty nine months.

@exegesis, God's grace is upon you and your family. Surely he will not fail to enable and encourage your family. Keep being strong for your husband, God bless your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
congrats chill89 and sugah may u 2 carry to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
chili89 and uglybetty1 congrats on your bfp. I wish you a healthy and happy 9months. Uglybetty1 i think you should go see your doctor just to confirm that everything is fine, i believe you are fine tho.

Olubankemi iyaibeji, congrats sis. I think this purging helps issues o. Because this my weightloss pills made me purge like no mans business. infact i was even scared to BD with Dh cos i was scared of pooping on myself

Legendsmother, Sanrima, tsquaure, Ommyk, ayauche, jadelle, Jennygurl, Stellx, chyvia, chigirl45, iyabejilantilan, NoLuvLost, mumihaja, iOmoge2, Redeemed, Oluwashindara01, Alwaystrue, mumigrace, Evacroft, Hypraise, Adaugo01, MummyElena, stina4u Thank you all wonderful mamas. God bless you all and we shall all rejoice with you sooner than you expect.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
@exegesis, many are the affliction of the righteous but the lord deliver them from all,there is a saying that the darkest time of the day is when the day wants to break. Dear sis, pls hold on a bit and be strong for your husband at this time, this is the reason why God has brought you into his life. I pray that God will put smiles on your face and by the virtue of what God will do in your life, your mockers will come telling you we want to serve your God in Jesus name.

@ all, the same God who made this banana tree to be fruitful as this will make you and me fruitful in this year 2016 in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
hapi new yr to all mothers. Pls wanted to ask what could be the cause of pain on the left side of the abdomen if i lie sideeways on that spot for long on the sofas. Am planning to see doctor tomorow but wanted to ask for opinon. pls reply.

Congrats to all preggers mother u shall carry to term ad deliver safely, to us ttc mother God will surprise us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2016
My God! @Redeemed, that banana tree looks amazingly over-fruitful. I claim that type of fruitfulness o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2016
@exegesis, don't know if you know this song , it is well, it is well with my soul and the story of the captain that wrote that song. That set time is so close, don't just loose it. Remind ur hubby about Job n so many of them. God's blessings and favours is beyond imaginations. God knows every pains, trials, difficulties, tribulations you are going through. My dear, even if its zobo drinks, soys milk or moi moi that you can make and supply. May God bless the work of your hands.

People have challenges, as I write this, hubby was admitted today n am there with him. My husband has not been feeling fine since on the 31st. We don't even know what d results n xray ll be, but i have hope bc our God is a master planner.

I will try and found out when they will be doing skill acquisition in my church for those that are in los, n I don't know if Ambode regime will be doing so. But if I hear anything on the radio, ll also post it here.

May God's grace be sufficient for all of us in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2016
@exegesis, pls you can go to any Catholic church around you, ask of st Vincent de paul n see if theycan assist you with any little cash to start up small biz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Happy bumping Fam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2016
God this is your promise, according to Genesis 1: 28

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”.

If this cherry and banana/plantain tree can be this fruitful, 2016 will not pass me by. God bless my four unborn children and perfect them in my womb as I desires in jesus name, Amen so also to my e-sisters here crying, trying and calling on u the way they can. God that made it possible for Sarah, Elizabeth, Hannah, Rachael, etc even to so many women in our own time. There's nothing impossible for You. We have tried in so many way, this 2016, we are leaving it for. Comen amd win Your battle again n again in our lives. Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2016
My dear Exegesis, i know how you feel but I beg u to still hold fast to God! If there is no test, there won't be a testimony! You shall be favoured this new month, year and beyond in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Fruitful About to Conceive Sisters and Brothers, tomorrow is another day to jointly ask for God's Mercy and commit ourselves and homes into the hands of God.

I believe we agreed on every Wednesday for joint prayers. Mercy Mercy Mercy from the One who formed our eggs, ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, sper.m, and our entire reproductive system.

Let the Creator have Mercy on us and give us speedy BFP, successful pregnancies and safest deliveries in JESUS NAME.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2016
o ti mu mi gbagbe ibanuje igba kan a she were ni ise oluwa oba ti mo pe to je a she were ni ishe oluwa oba ti mo pe to je.

Come and join me sing Hallelujah Jehovah jireh has done me well come and join me sing Hallelujah Jehovah nishi has done me well.

God has finally done it for me, I am pregnant. The almighty God the greatest of all physician, Jehovah over do, all sufficient God. Almighty God the greatest physician.
Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.

38 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2016
loistee:
o ti mu mi gbagbe ibanuje igba kan a she were ni ise oluwa oba ti mo pe to je a she were ni ishe oluwa oba ti mo pe to je.

Come and join me sing Hallelujah Jehovah jireh has done me well come and join me sing Hallelujah Jehovah nishi has done me well.

God has finally done it for me, I am pregnant. The almighty God the greatest of all physician, Jehovah over do, all sufficient God. Almighty God the greatest physician.
Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.

Let everyone soul and spirit praise the Lord, I am really happy for you, I tap into it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2016
congrats to uglybetty1 & loistee you shall carry to term.
it has started our God is answering us with Bfps, i suggest
we continue our prayer and fasting every wednesday.

@exegesis please still have faith and believe in God.
He will surely wipe away your tears soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Am speechless. Thanks evry1 4 ur contributions. So much love. 2 tink i was regretting sharing yesterday. I hv taken evrytin 2 heart. Am more dan encouraged. I will show all your contributions 2 my husband. We will start sumtin vry soon by God's grace.

goldenboyofpsy, please unquote me by modifying your post. Thanks.

Thanks again evry1. Congratulations 2 all d pregnant women. May God give us such testimonies 2. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Congrats @ uglybetty1 & loistee do have a stressfree pregg, may u carry to term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2016
99billiondollar:

Let everyone soul and spirit praise the Lord, I am really happy for you, I tap into it

Amen so shall it be for u in Jesus matchless name. @

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Its going to be a fruitful year... BFP testimonies everywhere, everyday.... God is really moving in our midst congratulations to all d belleful mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2016
loistee:

Amen so shall it be for u in Jesus matchless name. @

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Congrats Loistee,happy bumpiing.this year is our year ooooh.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2016
2016 is a sweet year o, everyday BFPs, ds thread will soon b empty. Congrats to all d belleful mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Hehehhe... daily BFP announcements. What the Lord has done, is marvelous and pleasing to our sight. Wishing the preggies a healthy and happy bumping in Jesus name. Amen.

#keep the bfp announcements rolling grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Congrats loistee, may u carry to term and give birth like the hebrew women. Amen! Happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2016
@uglybetty1 & loistee, congratulations and you shall carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Congrats loiste n uglybetty happy bumping!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2016
@loistee, happy bumping, you shall carry to full term and supernatural delivery is your portion in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.